What would be a enviormentally safe way to discard a used e-cig?

What would be a enviormentally safe way to discard a used e-cig?

throw it in the sun

Throw it in the sun.

>Not knowing to throw it in the sun.

Grind into a powder and mix into food like cottage cheese or spaghetti sauce. Then eat it. Your body's natural enzymes will break it down to biodegradeable compounds that are environmentally friendly.

>not throwing it in the sun

You have to launch it into the yellow dwarf star in the center of our solar system.
>Throw it in the sun

Why wouldn't you just throw it in the sun?

thrust in pooper

>then throw pooper in the sun

Why do you even have to ask?

Did you not learn about the sun?

>not knowing the sun is out of our environment

Go to a Raw organic vegan health food store and obtain a biodegradeable zero carbon foot print enviromentaly friendly disposeable bag. Place vape and vape accessories in the baggie. Throw it in the sun.

shuve it up your ass faggot

Jesus fucking christ, I just asked how to discard a vape, not to hear you fags tell me how to throw it into the sun.

>throw faggot in the sun

Since EVERYONE already knows about throwing it into the sun (duh), I was offering another way.

e-waste recycleing. Google your nearest one. They'll throw it in the sun for you.

>Throw it into mercury

shuve it up your ass fag

Woah, thanks everyone! I'll wait till day arrives so I could throw it into the sun! Thanks, lads!

Jesus fuck. How stupid are people on here. If you want to throw something into the sun you need to account for earth's rotation and use it to your advantage.

The best time to throw something into the sun is an hour after dusk on the winter solstice.

See