Best mdma storys

best mdma storys

took mdma
got paranoid, scared and wanted to kill myself
got off mdma
never took mdma again

Don't think that would be mdma mate, it's pretty much impossible to feel that way from pure mdma

Used to take the shit all the time, but it started fucking my emotions up in weird ways and I could tell I was fucking my brain up from doing it so often. Had serotonin syndrome a few times and it's the worst feeling in the world. Literally feels like your misery will never end and there is absolutely no colour in the world, figuratively speaking. Haven't done it in a few months now and intend to steer clear for now unless it's a special occasion

I took MDMA
I rolled
I came down

MEMBER WHEN YOU GOT STIMULANT PSYCHOSIS AND YOU COULDN'T STOP HALLUCINATING FOR 2 DAYS?

>Took plenty
>Going for a piss
>Walking down the stairs
>Get my head bashed against a wall
>Astoria GAY on a friday night
>No fucks given
>Smacked the cunt like there was no 2m
>MDMA the power of love

Someone didnt follow simple safety rules.

Yeeee I member:(

Yeah it's fine if you don't use it like a prick like I did

Got a bj request from a guy

taking a shit when m is kicking in feels weirdly satisfying.

As in? Giving 1 or getting 1?

Dubs speak the truth!
It feels like an orgasm IMO

A dude wanted to suck my penis

And? Did you give in?

Underated thread

This!

Nope

You prob missed the best bj of your life Sup Forumsro

new year house party
snorted a mdma line fat as a forearm
started to sweat like nigerian baker
the good feels kick in
I begin to dance like a god
speakers die, no music
dont care, continue to dance for next 7h

truly a glorious drug

>be me
>liquid stranger show
>on lsd
>take ~250mg ecstasy pill
>tell literally every girl I come across how much I love their hair
>make lots of friends
Fucking love mdma

one time i took so much i swear to god one pupil went huge and the other went tiny like apin i thought i was dying

>taking more than 150mg
might as well do meth

more

But im not gay

>Normally a shy dude
>Go with a friend on a rave
>Take ecstasy
>Meet tons of very cool people
>Smile at hot girls, girls smile back
>Ask a girl for her number
>She writes it on my body
>Never felt happier in my life
I'm still in touch with her, will be going with her to a rave next month

>snorted a mdma line fat as a forearm
Yeah right!
Megakeks!

Just got home from deployment with the military
didnt drink or do drugs for like 6 months
Went to something called 'nibe festival' (small festival)
we had a tent camp
listening to music drunk and on cocaine all day (4 days actually)
Buddy of mine had high quality mdma
sticky brown lumb asf
fuck yearh im ready
did a few bombs
doesntwork
shit it doesnt work
kicks in
!!!
feelsgoodman.jpg
everything feels nicer than everything you have ever felt.
love mdma.
cocaine too!!

Used to take ecstasy at clubs. Skin felt awesome, every touch was magnified tenfold. Fucking felt incredible, couldn't cum for days afterwards because it was just so boring without the drug.

When I take it nowadays (from a different connect, don't really know many people at the clubs anymore) it seems very different. Tactile sensations feel a bit better than usual but nowhere near like it used to. Sex is better from an "emotional" perspective but not from a physical perspective. It's actually quite a bit more difficult than usual to cum. Things feel sort of pillowy, similar to when I'm coming up on shrooms.

I'm assuming I was probably getting more speed-based ecstasy back then and more real MDMA now? Honestly the stuff I have now feels more like what I've read MDA is like, but I don't really have a good frame of reference. Got a pill testing kit coming in the mail just to make sure, but I thought I'd ask what more experienced people thought it might be in the meantime.

>love everyone
>need jaw muscle transplant after

this guy knows

>first time mmdma
>did it at a drum and bass rave in amsterdam
>supergood.jpg
>2 girls run up to me
>they yell super exited I KNOW YOU FROM THE CHEESE FACTORY
>mfw never been to a cheese factory

First roll, only roll

>took an uber to a park next to my friend's highschool
>went into the bathroom and snorted 200mg
>stumbled out of the bathroom
>fell face first onto cop car outside
>booked it

I haven't done mdma since, but it was a pretty damn euphoric roll

I felt my jaw muscle move when I read this

meth =/= mdma

another story from me.

at a friends house
we all planned a night in doing drugs
did loads of amfethamin (like 2 grams high quality)
fucking trippin
dude comes by with mdma
begin doing mdma (we only did like 0.5 grams)
i was tripping so much
looked up
thought flies was everywhere
though that the lines we snorted was surroundet by green and red christmas lights
hallucinated asf
happy asf
kissed with a really pretty girl
skin felt so soft and nice.
mdma is so nice.

moron

I'll always remember my first MDMA night.
Did it many times afterwards but will never be the same.
Not taking anymore now, oldfag is old.

yea that's about it but always test your shit

Might be lower quality mdma.
Also, having a hard time to cum is absolutely normal.

Alot of diffrent kinds of pink cartoon characters from diffrent tv shows that day.. fuck me

i've tried the sparkling lines thing, it makes you wanna do more, but it's a sign of overuse.

Dubs = truth
When i went to my hometown dentist ( i was living abroad while experimenting) he saw shit wasn't right straight away!

Hit a 5 hour comedown chewed the whole of the inside of my mouth. This was on eccies (Burgerkings)

i know, maybe because we did a shitload of speed at the same time.
But it was fucking awesome.
also thought my friend had a bloody nose and i thought there was water everywhere on the floor.
A buddy of mine thought so too, so we tried to mop the floor haha

Stop samefagging FFS!

>roll on floor
>shit on door
>I'm a dinosaur

I know, but if you are doing 2+ points of mdma on the regular you are basically trying to simulate meth imo. Might as well just do meth/speed/some other amphetamine or learn to stop abusing mdma and take a reasonable dose that is actually empathogenic and not just stimulating/really mostly just a MDA role due to the metabolization of MDMA into MDA at higher dose. If its good MDMA you really should roll off of 120mg and not need more. Obviously people (including me) like to do more but imo as long as you dont redose and stay under 200mg you are golden. I've stopped doing it after 2 years of rolling every 2 - 3 months and don't really notice any negatives outside of maybe slight memory reduction, but overall seemed pretty beneficial. On the flipside I have friends that were doing it every week if not more and redosing and are mentally fucked up a bit as a result, although it seems you do recover a bit over a long period of time.

Anyway, E's or MDMA won't be how it used to be back in '97
Fuck you newfags!
Mistsubishis ruled the world back then!

>first time, 330mg mdma
>rolling home alone
>sick CEV, saw myself in the future, offering a seat to some invisible person, see myself in third person, im excusing myself and go to the toilet, fall on the floor, bursting out in tears, while picking up pills from the floor which i oviously dropped, putting shitload of them in my mouth - didnt scare me at all, just continued dancing
>talking to a monkey on a floating pillow for hours in my head, dancing with a weird blonde girl in my head
>dancing in the shower
>flooding my room with water, dancing on the wet floor
>out of body experience, sawmyself sitting on my knee, could switch perspectivesbetween myself on my knee (very small, maybe 2cm) and my real body
>looked in the mirror, fell in love with myself (social anxiety is gone since this day)
felt like a punch in the face, which was releasing me out of a lifelong coma

girl still exists in my head, trip was 3 months ago
so does the monkey

they are tulpae

best day of my life by far

10/10

I dont know about you but speed/meth gives me very,very little to no euphoric feelings.
I understand what you mean though.

This is the first new year's eve I'll be going out after about 4 years. I go drinking with my friends every other weekend, but I don't really like forced events like this. Too social for me.

But since I've discovered this stuff, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Used get it when presses were just little white pills you could buy at the venue - it has changed a lot over the years - still one of the best times ever.

Nowadays if it can be found its home rolls with the wifey and sexy times - much more enjoyable than a packed club.

mdma makes everything awesome

Mitsis were great but there have been some pretty good presses in the last few years to rival them

at least they have gotten over that whole double stack crap we used to have to deal with

>hasn't had current presses
Why bother when you can get pure powder these days

>first time mdma
>told everyone i had it before
>go to house party (i didnt even listened to house before)
>drop first half, wait 15minutes
>nothings happening so drop another half
>in like 2minutes my hands are sweating and kneels vibrating
>holy_fuck.mp3
>in another 10minutes im right under the stage dancing like never
>look around, everyone is fucking high smiling at me
>need to touch somebody
>cant resist that feeling, just softly grab some random 8/10 girl
>she gives me the most beautiful smile ive ever seen
>about to make out with her in the middle of crowd
>too high to control myself but i still know whats happening
>about to touch her lips when suddenly...
>the mofocking beat DROPS
>push her away from me, jump the fuck up and start dancing
>rest of the night was pretty much dancing and telling everyone how much i love them
>next morning my jaw is dead, cant even talk
>worth it

Hyperactivity like the last fag on earth. Dancing , talking, just everything was awesome. Just drank like 10litres of water and sweating. Also chewing my chewing gum for like 7 hours. Next three days I can't really eat cus my jaw was fucked up. Still taking it once a month. Best thing ever

Yeah, that's true.

But to me it was really surprising how social I can be. I usually like to be alone most of the time, I even picked a solitary job. But now I can enjoy events like these, talking to everyone, dancing, being genuinely funny (unlike when drunk).
The down for me is mostly realizing what potential I have.

ALWAYS bring a pack of chewing gum.

top kek, it was pretty much the same for me. only with very hardcore underground rap (that I disliked a lot before)

Then use that potential.

exactly the same here mate... i used to spent my time alone, wasnt very social but now... oh god how much i love talking to people and making new friends... mdma is just pure love

this is also the best way to make friends, always bring a pack of gum. See someone eating their face? Give them some gum. They instantly love you.

Pokeballs were bomb in 2000s

there is nothing more important than music when you are on mdma

yes.

rule #1

Sup Forumsros Im talking back in '97,'98. Gave that shit up in 2005.
Butterflies, blue and white were great too, especially when mixed.
Don't know if you're britbongs but i assume so.
E's are shit nowadays, wouldn't even drop one to save my life.

nice

piece bru

Oh fuck what is that shit called??
I need to get this now! I want to trip people!

My favorite take-away form MDMA was the many times an entire club would be jumping around like madmen to music that basically felt like audible sex, and everyone in the place was on it and had passing them around for free and just generally being absolutely euphoric. Must be how our ancestors felt dancing around a fire or something.

It always depends on the source.
I know someone (who knows someone who knows someone, you know the deal) that always gets good stuff.
The best I have had in a long time are shaped like a bullet, with 9mm written on it. They are red/pinkish.

> Be me, circa 2000AD
> Take drugs almost erry day, mostly weed, etc and sometimes acid
> Decide to go clubbing one night, buy a bunch of pills
> Get to BFs house, he has some cocaine
> Ineverdidcokebefore.png
> I'm in, we do some lines.
> Later in life I did a a lot of coke, didn't realise at the time how good the quality was.
> Feeling good, let's go out.
> Get to the club, take a couple pills.
> Nothing happens wtf.jpg
> Take a couple more, still nothing
> Take fifth and last pill of my stash, still nothing
> Decide to go home, party is boring now and I have coke at home.
> While driving, I suddenly start vividly hallucinating
> See people cheering me on side of highway, airplane laying across highway
> Shit's real intense
> Make it home, see fairies and shit all over
> So many smiles
> Best sex ever

That was a pretty fun night. Did more coke which calmed the pills a little but was fucking awesome.

Never had one!
Britbong?

not britbong, and what im saying is that if you have connections that aren't shit there are definitely proper presses coming from holland. Shit I can get locally made pure powder mdma here, its definitely coming back along with LSD, at least in the US.

Why are drug threads always the comfiest?
I don't feel like im on Sup Forums but some chill place...

I would buy them from a black dude for like 6-8 dollars a pill wholesale and flip them to Asian kids for 20$ single or 15 if you bought more.
Thank goodness for the Asians in ap Chemistry being scared of black people.
Surprised me how horny and slutty Asian girls get on drugs.

Best sex ever on E?
My arse!

Had an extremely interesting experience with MDMA and DXM. Wasn't wise enough back then to realize what an unsafe combo that is, luckily I only escaped with very minor serotonin syndrome. I had taken a pretty low dose of the MDMA at least, but the dose of DXM was quite high. Easily upper second or lower third plateau.

So needless to say I was highly fucked up, never had full blown OEV's from DXM, but this was unlike any hallucinations I had before. I was essentially able to create any hallucination I desired. I could "create" writing on the wall, or 3 dimensional shapes that hovered in midair, that I could walk around and look at from every angle. Very strange because I didn't expect the MDMA to contribute to the hallucinations, but I've never been able to duplicate the effect on DXM alone (although DXM+LSD created a simular effect) so I assume part of that must have come from the MDMA.

Nothing really that crazy happened apart from that, tactile sensations felt quite interesting- DXM usually makes things feel "grainy" for lack of a better word but that didn't seem to be the case this time, everything felt smooth and almost rubbery. MDMA made me super horny but unfortunately the DXM won out in that regard and my dick couldn't feel a thing. Walking was impossible, so I attempted to play vidya, but I couldn't keep my perspective straight. It was impossible for me to remember what colors and shapes made up my character and to differentiate those from the environment, so the screen was just a confusing Mashup of colors that would shift as I moved. Kinda reminded me of those old windows media player visualizations.

Anyway as I said I don't recommend trying this, I was young and dumb. Still managed to be a very enjoyable experience but I'm lucky I didn't have a bad reaction.

girls and mdma is the best combo out there

throw in some 2cb and youve got a night to remember

Checkd

everybody is happy and friendly in drug threads

Ive done mdma so many times, but some times when you do a shit load shit starts getting crazy but in a good way.

Sometimes when im floored ill be in my bed listening to music with the lights off and ill be drifting off having imaginary conversations in my head and ill pull out of it and look around the room and realize holy shit that wasnt even real lol.

Then fall back onto my bed and start drifting again. That only happens when im peaking super fucking hard though. Also i love that feeling you get when you're walking around and it feels like you're fucking flying from room to room like you're going super fast.

On really hard rolls sometimes you can even get soft visuals like a low dose of lsd. Also smoking ciggarettes and you get that gagging feeling wich ive actually learned to love that feeling. Anything thats a sign of mdma peak ive learned to love just cause i love the high so much.

Mdma is trippy dude.

But I don't really feel the need to talk to people that much when I'm sober, or drunk. Even on coke the need was never that strong even though it makes me more social. I have no problems with confidence, or talking to girls. I have sex randomly from time to time. It is just not that interesting to me, I sometimes do it mostly because it will be a good story for my friends. Big social events are boring or annoying if I don't know anyone. I am a programmer, making stuff work makes me happy. I am also in a good shape, working out makes me happy too. You could say I am content.

But as said, I've never felt the love. I've never felt strong emotions before, probably since I was a teenager. This is a whole new world for me.

True, i got paranoid and shit with weed and alcohol, wanted to be alone and wishing i could die high

anyone got any onion links?

Ok, Mitsu were the rage late 90's early 2k'
Never heard about or seen your Pokepillz here, I call BS.
No offense tho'

It was a regional presser here in California and west coast states . His pills at that time (2004-2009??) were some of the best.

You are indeed lucky.

I did DXM once, but didnt have much though. It was rather tiring.

Kek, whatever you wrote, like anybody would actually bother!
Fuck you