I'm here

>prove you exist
I do, but I don't want to...

I exist

You look like a faggot

I think therefore I am

Good guess, idiot.

Dubs confirmed.

Can a person not exist, if they roll consecutive digits?

Do you two exist?

I am

So technically real is only what is perceived to be by the observer. If you perceive me, then I exist in your reality.

So by perceiving you to be a gigantic cocksucker I'm not wrong?

you like a lesbian with a cool hat

>5555 get

I think, therefore I am.

I don't know about the other guy, but I don't.

said the simulation

fuck you

I think thefore i am, u cant prove that you fags exist but since you act like me, and seem to act independant of my will, my brain will subconciencely accept you as my reality and something sentient as myself? Goid enough for you the faggot known as OP

I think

Thanks man, nice almost get

Check em

well, I am sure of the fact that I am doubting some things, therefore, I can say that I think and if I think, that means that I exist.

This is a work of fiction we write together somewhere between sleep and waking.

Life is neither a dream nor full consciousness, we are stuck in the middle.

If you perceive me in your reality, then I exist within it. Whether or not I'm a cock sucker is subjective, unless you have perceived me sucking actual cocks.

>2016
>still lacking substantial proof

Do you guys even try?

I don't perceive anything other than text on an image board on my computer screen. You don't exist, you're just 1s and 0s.

No trips, those are post processing features of the algorithms which compose your character.

Or, are you and everything else on this site and the universe in general just figments of my imagination. Regardless, that is what I perceive, so that is what is real to me.

I can prove I don't exist because every time I go anywhere nobody looks at me hahah even when I almost walk into them they don't look at me hahah it's almost like they look everywhere except at me it's so funny hahah so that's why I don't think I exist hahah help me

I think therefore I am.
You think differently therefore you are.
That makes at least the fucking two of us... let's go laugh at some niggers!

You do exist, just not completely.

You are a portent of something much larger.

Like a hippo? I have often felt oddly hippous

We exit because other people can say we do

Puff out your chest slightly, broaden your shoulders and don't move for people walking in your path. Play chicken with them and they will move.

See

being part of something larger does not make you "not completely existat"

The leg of a fucking chair still exists completely.

Fucking retard. Stop trying to think deep before you hurt yourself.

Play chicken and puff out my chest? Basically become foghorn leghorn?

I think therefore I am?

fucking lost

I dont have to prove anything to you.

As in you are a single point of a larger consciousness, a single neuron in a system so vast you could not begin to comprehend it.

Not so boisterous. Just don't be the one who moves for others. You just need to act more confident. Don't even have to actually be confident.

bodaydo bug

Alright but if I find out I don't exist I'm gonna be pissed

Can't be a single neuron.
Like saying you're a single transistor.
Fucking useless... unless part of a larger system.

A two dimensional plane of existence sees a three dimensional object t pass through it, from that perspective you could only see a single slide of the larger more complex three dimensional object at any given point in time.

I am saying we are most likely part of something much larger too which we cannot perceive directly as stated as well.

I am saying we could be alike to neurons/transistors in a way since we are single points of consciousness which are part of a much larger system cooperating together to solve problems and preform functions.

then you go into the no-exist basket.

If I didn't exist, how could you respond to my post, lest your mother will die in her sleep tonight?

>stale, overused, shitintuitive thought experiments

What are your thoughts then?

Do you have any to share?

I Am, therefore I Am Not.

>others cannot disprove, for 'others' do not exist.

Disprove these statements.
>protip: you cannot.

I Am, therefore I Am Not.

>others cannot disprove, as 'others' do not exist!

Disprove either of those statements.
>protip: you cannot.

You must be in order to post and read your own post. If you were not real you could not see my post or this thread, thereof you must be real on some level at least, even if you are only a program in a computer.

Your statement is illogical, and proves only your existence.

I shaved my pubes, and asshole just for the fk of it. :/

Interesting.
It's almost like there is a mirror image of yourSelf; at least judging by your 'information'!

Did you eat the hair? If not you are not real, nigga!

The "most likely" part doesn't hold, there is no sign, indication or anything else that this statement could feed from. If you consider functional criteria, yeah sure there are things bigger and smaller than "us", but then, if you embed yourself in a system, it'll always be composed of bits, which altogether is quite a trivial statement. Using these thought experiments and metaphors really tilts your perspective into considering the truth value of nonsensical claims.

Like: "there is a number bigger than 7, so it must be perceivable that an entity >7 can melt certain numbers as long as the temperature is

I can hear the train calling!

I must go!

You know numbers and scales increase exponentially, yet you cannot consider that there is more to consciousness and reality than what we see before our obviously limited sense's?

Top laugh!

I have this introspection And even though it is probably some kind of illusion and therefore doesn't exist directly physically there must be something that creates the illusion. And that something at some level has to exist because otherwise this illusion of my mind would have had to pop out from non-existent into existence and that would again prove I exist.

But again. My existence (and my consiouscness) is probably just a illusion that represents the partial state of the universums nature.

We're all just part of a one big ass quantum wave function or superstrings or whatever. At least you faggots can't prove me wrong.

I actually don't know how the double-post happened, but it kind of proves my point! It is only appearances anyway. Playing dressup with the Naked Truth and looking in the mirror for answers.

You are too stuck in duality to see that you Are the Naked Truth. Keep removing the veils.

Most likely true

You have replaced one veil with another, keep trying though. Perhaps one day you will break "free".

Nigger what the fk did u think i did with the hair? Hair sandwiches are the best

im wise enough to admint that i dont exist

go back to austin and ally you dumb cunt

And I continue by remarking that when making questions like OP's it would be advisable to specify the question more precisely. Especially the concepts should be defined. Like what does the "me/you" refer in the original question? If we think it as a question "Do I exist in a form of an object that seems to do action called thinking?" . Answer would obviously be "yes". And that's effectively good enough proof in our daily life etc.

Bills.
Taxes.
Rent.

I don't pay them, someone finds me.

Subtlety is not your strong suite, you should be able to infer multiple meanings from any given statement and apply the most logical sense of the words used.

Living the life of a slave! It is the NEW american way!

HELLO DENNY I LIKE YOUR NEW PICTURE =) DO TELL ME SECRET YES

bump

Chump!

Can't disprove DENNY anymore

Realism and local-realism generalize how we are alive because of our actions. Some smartass from tedtalk about it.

we can either believe the only limited options; the expirencing with the outside world can only be done by you only, and develop an ideal of is this only happening to me and everything is a figment of my imagination, and then theres social realism that breaks the bubble with actions not only from you but other people and actions that affect everyone.

im too high for this shit

See

Salutations!

Ylyl

i dubs. Therefore i am

cogito ergo sum

But chu ain't

I think.

You dont and there fore you aint....checkum

i am error

I don't exist and never did?

I prove that I don't exist.
this post is a fraction of your imagination.

I am suffering every day