ITT: directors who really make you think

ITT: directors who really make you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he makes me think about killing myself

best big budget director in Hollywood.

Amazing that one man directed the three best capefilms ever made.

LMFAO

No, that maybe Nolan, but definitely not this kike.

Wake the fuck up pleb

What if I think BvS is the best superhero movie of all time but Man of Steel is an abomination that should have never been made?

Go suck some more jew cock Snyder.

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

>We'll introduce the justice league with... e-mail attachments :D

>>>/cringe/

Read Plato's Republic (or at least SparkNotes of it) and then rewatch Man of Steel.

unironically correct

>>>/underage/

I hate women

I didn't want a movie about the Republic though. If I did, I would have bought a ticket to see The Republic. What I bought was a ticket to see a Superman movie.
Don't make the Republic and tell me it is Man of Steel. Or in terms kinophiles will love:
>Don't piss in a jar and tell me it is Granny's peach tea.
The only reason he does this parallelical to classical works or art style filmmaking is because he doesn't know what the character are, who they should be, and simply figures that if he includes the most basic pieces of source material, and rams the rest with referances to historically revered paintings and writings, that people will forget that his Justice League is just a bunch of literally who's who have more out of step with the characters they are supposed to be than they actually have in common.

>B-but I only wanted to see capeshit
Kill yourself, you're the death of cinema

Man of Steel IS a superman movie you dolt

>tfw watchmen actually holds up pretty well today

Yeah, he really makes you wonder how he keeps getting work.

because he makes intelligent, well-crafted films that consistently make studios money.

This guy gets it

Snyder films
>intelligent
>well crafted
Pick none

No you don't.

Both.

Don't worry when justice league bombs they'll be kicking his ass to the curb which they should've done after the mos fiasco

Justice League has been dumbed down for you so you have no need to worry about that.

You snyder fags are delusional af

>af
why do anti-kino always oust themselves as underage?

Still going with "they just aren't smart enough to get my shitty movie" excuse hunh.
Friendly reminder you're defending someone who would have had batman prison raped if he could get away with it & cares absolutely nothing for the source material aside from aesthetics

Holy shit you're fucking retarded

Yes, and that he and his team thus far have been able to defy studio execs sufficiently to work deeper themes into what no one(most especially the suits) wanted to be anything but big, dumb blockbusters.

But he said that out of his own mouth, & he also said he never even read comics because they weren't having sex or drug addicts. His own words not mine. But dumb ass warner bros thought he was a good hire I wonder how they felt seeing that j-league trailer as an e-mail attachment, probably something like "we better release this shit worldwide at once if we wanna come close to turning some kind of profit"

not at all what he said you fucking retard, he never said he wanted to rape batman, he was comparing the world of Watchmen (where a character is nearly raped) to Batman Begins (which isn't actually as dark as Watchmen at all).

He never said any of that and I don't know why you are pretending he did.

It feels as if you saw some shitty b8 image someone made weeks ago, took it as fact but don't actually remember it.

>ITT: directors who really make you think
that you can be a hack and still be millionaire if you fuck the right cunt.

edgy