So... who else here is old-school-incandescent masterrace?

So... who else here is old-school-incandescent masterrace?

Dim light is best light. Fluorescentfags BTFO.

LED master race
Good luck with your power bill and shorter overage lifespan incandescentfag

>being this poor

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You realize the color of the light doesn't have anything to do with the intensity of the light, or as you put it "Dim light", right?
If you want a dim light, buy a lower watt LED light.
If you want an amber lamp, buy an orange filter.
Fucking. Retards.

>imitating the real thing
i'll pass

Who gives a shit about "the real thing"?
Have fun with your hipster 35mm camera and 50 lb typewriter.

>typewriter
it's actually a steampunk keyboard, but whatever.

I bought 116 100w incandescents which was the remaining stock of my local hardware store I fucking hate energy saving bulbs...

I FUCKING HATE SAVING MONEY TOO

I have a twentyfive watt incandescent in my room, very relaxing.

>being this futuristic
is what you mean

I'd like LED lights more if the color wasn't shit.

It's. White.
White. It. Is

It is the color that literally makes you see your house the way it actually looks.

Studies have shown LED lights mess up the sleep cycle way more than incandescent ones.

It has a blue tinge usually.

I should add that when I remodel my room I am going to have a 32 watt LED for my main light and use incandesents as lamp light.

Then don't get the ones that have a blue tinge.
Then put it in a damn lamp shade which will give it an amber lamp tint, if you have such difficulty falling asleep because of a white light, versus an orange one.

In other words, I don't recommend LED lights as your bedroom light.

LED > incandescent

Fluorescent bulbs are much better.

>Dim light is best light. Fluorescentfags BTFO.

I use a 40W-equivalent flourescent in a torchiere fixture for nice dim light for my computer workroom. Not cool white, either. It's warm white, a different phosphor mix.

So... who else here is old-school-horse-and-carriage masterrace?

Horse power is best power. Gasolinefags BTFO.

>Still using bourse Gas?

>Not using hydrogen/electric hybrid?

Plebs.

So... who else here is old-school-quill-and-ink masterrace?

Ink writing is best writing. Computerfags BTFO.

So... who else here is old-school-wood-furnace masterrace?

Wood burning heat is best heat. Naturalgasfags BTFO.

I actually like this.

I like typing too, so both.

Yes

Okay..

Buying this. Will be using incandescent

When used properly, the quill is the best tool for objectively superior and visually stunning handwriting.

KV rating on bulbs and most LED's tell you what temp the bulb is

Metal furnaces are so industrial-planet-death age. Masonry furnaces FTW.

Lost

I prefer 90+ CRI 3000K LED for downlights and track over halogen or incandescent since the beam control is tighter and the look is better. Also there is no UV to fuck with my art.
I like 2200k accent LED filiment bulbs since i can dim them without a change in CT and i get much more light than comparable tungsten filiment bulbs. For bare bulb applications, 11w sign bulbs or 40w filiment bulbs get specified. The A19 frosted applications get 60w equiv 2700K 90+ CRI bulbs, again because of stable CT over the dimming range and lack of filiment buzz. Doing lighting right is not cheap.

And OP is a faggot.

The really bright ones in grocery stores give me headaches. I've got warmer ones in my bedroom and those seem to be fine so far.

Nice.

>literally writing a paragraph about his extra special lightbulbs then calling someone a faggot
go figure

I use candles for light, heat stays off, my apartments fridge unplugged and only charge my iPad at work.

I keep my electricity bill to its minimum service charge. $15/ a month. + $2 for a months worth if tea candles.

>shitting on actual experience

No, you're the cancer.

Retail lighting is designed to induce the customer to buy product. There is a special color rating scale called TMI-30 that enables the lighting designer to specify characteristics that work best for various materials (e.g. makes them 'pop').
Headaches have been reported with certain people oversensitive to color stimulus. No reports of siezures (yet) but that is usually related to flicker.

Fucking plebs, all of you.
>Not using bullets as a light source

Literal niggers. I just carry a automatic rifle around me at all times with infinite ammo, so I just shoot it none stop and the blasts create a consistant, pure, and beautiful light.

Gunpowder masterrace, anyone else, BTFO.

IDKFA?

So you don't use electricity, but they still charge you $15 a month for not using their product?

Telegraf master race reporting in! What have I missed?

I have one of the twirly flouro economy bulbs in my room, fucking hate it and am waiting for it to blow, been like 5 years.

Worse thing is that I'm an electrician and have some nice LED flush downlights I got for free that I could install in under 10 min, but I'm such a cheapskate I have to wait for the cunty one to blow

Yep.

>2016
>not even whalepunk

the LEDs will last forever don't worry about replacing it. LEDs get like 25k hours or so.

Nigga unless you have a huge room thats way too bright

Hate bright lights. Makes me sleepy. Pretty sure has same subconscious affect on most people as well. At mother in laws now and you can perform surgery or get a sun tan under these damn things.

>renovated apartment 3 years ago
>installed ~10 led ceiling lights
done and done

Line maintenance charge pleb

I know, I look forward to it. I'm waiting for the little fluorescent bastard to blow. They are like 8k hours or so lol

lmao you faggots arguing when there are LED filament lightbulbs. being this fucking retarded.

>not using kikes

GTFO

>implying kikes are flammable

>trying too hard

:^)

>implying they aren't

Or, you know, just turn off your light you fucking imbeciles