Hey Sup Forums help me out I'm broke af I need about 150 dollars to pay some bills

Hey Sup Forums help me out I'm broke af I need about 150 dollars to pay some bills
PayPal - [email protected]
Coolcat for attention

Bump

Bumperino

Bumperini

Sent :)

Did you

degenerino

I'm broke pls I give you my pepes

Bump

Yes

How long does it take to process

Bumpe

Guys I need that money pls

Pls

I beg you

Kek wills it with repeating digits

post pics of GF and il send it

No Gf I can post waifu

Won't post exgf because she browses Sup Forums

Sup Forumsros I beg you

You used to help me put in the past Sup Forums

>start of Steam sale
>help guys I have bills to pay!

Yeh sure kid. You almost certainly are underage and still live at home, you don't have a single bill to your name. You just want that cash to blow on games. Nice try faggot.

Kill yourself. Alot cheaper.
Or maybe get a job faggot, I'll transfer 500$ if you post a pic of yourself with a pair of salad tongs, covered in shiracha sauce, up your ass!

ill bump this sure

Too bad I'm not living at home and I have enough money in steam items I get what I want on steam I just need to pay my phone bills

Come on richfags I know you are out there

Were you trying to reply to me? Jesus, you can't even reply correctly and you're arguing you're not some kid who jumped on here hoping to get some free cash for Steam games. Again, nice try faggot. If you aren't indeed underage then make some money like a fucking man and pay your shit instead of begging and samefagging your own thread while you beg like the little bottom feeding bitch you are. Meanwhile the rest of us will actually provide for ourselves. You're pathetic.