Is she chubby?

Is she chubby?

I would say yes

A bit but she good

yeah definitely, but shes still decent. i like it

Which part of her body makes her look chubby?

That muffin top boi

Where do you see her excess fat?

are you retarded?

not w/ those boobs

Nope?

all of it, but shes soft looking, guys are attracted to that, unless they are the trophy gf type of guy, a douchbag.

btw, its obvious that, this OP is the woman, in the photo, and i just wanted to say, you look really good, don't worry about yourself :)

yes and in a few years when she stops being a party girl and settles down she is going to be fat

there is no excess fat, you just have a soft figure, its appealing, have confidence in yourself

hips, stomach, thighs, and arms

come on kid, like you could ever get a woman like this,

Yes. Still young, so everything is tight, but the moron that marries her will have a pet heffer soon.

White knight fedora faggot found

I said she was good lol you just asked where that fat was and I showed you, why you mad?

post more of yourself plez :)

Post more of yourself, nudes of course. Maybe an ass+puss combo, might change things

dont over react faggot, i'd fuck her, but its obvious that this is her posting and shes obviously having some self esteem issues, is it faggoty to be nice?

>a woman like this

That woman is basic asf, can find one anywhere

soz dude, i thought you were some fat little 15 year old virgin, they seem to always be super critical of women, because theyve never fucked one. I got the tone of your post wrong, my bad bro. I just get bad feels when someone is having shitty self esteem

yeah true, and you can keep gawking at them telling your school faggots which girls you would do and wouldnt do, we all played that game, your gay youngness reeks off you

a little chubby, but definitely still fuckable. hit it!

personally, this is my favourite body type, i'd fucking rek that all day

none of you have a chance with her unless you're a nigger, because she only burns the coal

if thats true, then thats a fucking shame and shes gone down to a 0/10

Do you really think that's what's happening? Do you really, seriously, ACTUALLY think that's what's happening? You think someone would come to Sup Forums for validation? Are you fucking retarded?

Yes. i bet you wear a trench coat too.
How many katanas do you own?

When you reply twice

Holy shit you are such a faggot

You picked the wrong two posts faggot

it wouldnt be the first time, all the clues are there, the hidden face, the artistic black and white shot, the lack of more pictures, the sheepish "is she chubby".
In my opinion, shes been called chubby by someone and is testing the water to see what response she gets, have you noticed the distinct lack of comments from OP? shes lurking, shes still here lurking as well, i guaratee it, she will not be able to look away, regardless of the reaction from anons.

Think about it, if this were a guy posting some chick, or his gf, wouldnt you expect some interaction?

kill yourself faggot

to

Have to say, that's a good breakdown of a possibility

yeah, hundreds obviously,
you still sound like an edgy little kid, i'm guessing about 10 to 15 years old

holy shit your a virgin

No i am actually 12 and i frequently go on reddit and minecraft, and i have stage 24 autistic cancer

So we're both right?

haha, doubt this is the kid i'm arguing with, but lol, you forgot his youtube gaming channel, where he says retard, faggot and bitch about 50 times per video, and the many failed video responses to leafy and pewdiepie

nah, just me