Guys i am looking for a word or sentence that describes the shift in Democratic public opinion as a result of an...

Guys i am looking for a word or sentence that describes the shift in Democratic public opinion as a result of an immigration influx? Something that describes or defines the situation, for example the shift from a fully accepting homosexuality community to a homophobic community because of the infux of Muslim people. I have the user girl saves from last Saturday to deliver.

perfect tits

contraposition

Contraposition.. seems in the right direction but the information about this word is difficult to translate to a practical immigration situation. Tit for more

Cultural inversion. When something established begins to behave in the opposite for... reasons, immigration in your case.

"Demographic shift" is the closest term I know to what you're describing.

I think the word INVERSION is what you're looking for

you have really large hands

"Cuck"

Thanks for the support, user.

You might also want to look at the concept of the "Overton Window", which is the range of views that are acceptable at any one time. The Overton Window can shift due to change in circumstances (e.g. increased immigration may lead to increased acceptance of ant-immigration rhetoric), or due to the conscious efforts of politicians/media (Donald Trump being a classic example).

Now show me asshole.

Great stuff. I was taking a shower but im back

I can work with this

Please continue

Something special for your contribution

im not murican so i cant help you with your need, but that chick is awesome

Wow, that's a nice ass. Have any with something stuck in it?

Im european so any imput is welcome

Yes i have a permanent marker in her ass pic to deliver for some really good input. (Same marker between her tits)

I am looking for something that defines the shift in popularity of politicians and parties from social neutral to over social, positive discrimination, pro immigration, supporting minority quotums and typical things the general original population has no interest in.

globalization

Assimilation, in the time we live in, if you're not with them, you're against them.

they want to be politically correct and avoid being seen as "bad" people

Yesyes continue!! This is what i need.

inmigration can be good or bad, it depends on where inmigrants come from and what they are expecting to do in their new country. As far as i know, the only one who claimed himself publicly against inmigration was Trump, others dont want that people look at them as nazis nor hitler

I am not real looking for immigration in particular stuff but more in the direction of using immigration as a tool to direct democratic opinions in a direction specific politicians and benefit from on one way or another. I feel like the UN and Merkel use immigration to suppres the currunt populations opinion.

This is a GIF by the way. I have 4 pics including an in the pooper pic left

Reversion

Moart

dr layman on youtube has excellent videos on this topic

'Cuckolding'

Tnks
No

google "Overton's window"

I love you

Did. Good sauce

Show me love

culturalization.

If you're in california, I can spend 2 hours with some cool whip giving you a cat bath like the goddess you are.

Post soles?

"Paradigm-shift" is the word you are looking for

Don't have that pic

Deep

I believe the word you are looking for is "irony"

The Jews have us in slavery, we are working for them, film, business shekels, told us there was such a thing as money, we believe them, our money market is falling apart, so they need to leach life for another, the EU printed 10's trillions and now they need a market, Europe is old, doesn't have many offspring to buy things, but we could solve problem by flooding it with ^8 birth rates.

Kek what

thank you OP, I've had a terrible day today and you've brought a smile to my face and a stiffness to my shorts. God bless, and go in peace.

That's an awesome fucking pussy, more sir!

That is nice to hear user. Why you had a terrible day?

Allright guys,there about 8 other pics and a few gifs of her out there but i don't have them. Except my questions i also hoped that other anons who witnessed the original thread with her would post some of the missing pics but unfortunately. I would like to thank everybody for the topic contributions you helped me out a lot. I am going to chill and take a nap now... Peace and see you all on the other side.