Rape thread, post girls and anons say how they'd use them

Rape thread, post girls and anons say how they'd use them.

wwyd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHs1uJDdEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd use that dumbass headband to choke her with while I roughly shove vibrators up inside her pussy and ass.

Maybe get a footjob with those innocent little feet. someone do mine

How would you use these 2?

abuse her

Mary Ellen Pascoe

post body / better pics of her face?

Stuck up blonde teen Victoria

Tie and gag left with her karate belt and put her inside a punching bag. Then watch right kick and punch the bag without telling her her friend is in it. When she's done, cut left out of the bag and force left to karate chop her friend's pussy until they're both crying. Then rape both of their tight assholes

Knock on the door, when she answers and sees me holding a huge dildo and a knife she tries to slam the door. I throw her onto the ground by her hair and then slam her head in the doorway a few times.

Threaten her with the knife, making her suck the blade. Then set the obscenely fat dildo on the floor and tell her to sit on it or I'll use the knife on her tits. Once she's slid herself as far onto the dildo as she can go, I'll grab her and force her down while using her mouth and throat as a fucktoy

Surprise her and turn that bachelorette party into a slave auction. Come up behind all the women and flip the chairs over on them, I'll definitely take special attention to her when I put my foot on the back of her head smashing her face in the ground to make her a little more submissive. While everyone's looking ill flip her slutty little skirt up and slam my cock into her asshole without lube, grabbing her hair when she lifts her head to scream and smashing her face back down breaking her nose while I'm still deep inside her asshole. While she's dazed with her asshole now destroyed I'll pull out and shove it into her bloody mouth all the way down her throat and shoot my cum, making her gag and choke, finishing it up by chaining her face down and pissing all over her, setting up a camera while a line of horny men starts to form behind her broken body. How'd you wipe the smile from this sluts face?

Drug her at dinner and lay her on her own bed. Laying hogtied on her back with her legs spread.

Come in and start slowly fucking her in missionary as she starts to cry and try to wriggle free. Kiss her a few times and when she pulls away force her mouth open and spit inside.

Are you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

nice to see my ex was saved

Love to grab her feet violently and wrap them around my cock and use her feet to jerk myself.

ah love it!

I'd hold her at knifepoint in that office, tell her to hold still while I use the knife to cut holes in her top to pull her tits out. Then take off her belt and use it to whip her tits as she begs me to let her go.

When her tits are glowing red, take the knife and cut that stupid fringe right off her forehead, stuff the hair into her mouth. Then brutally rape her pussy while fucking her asshole with that pencil from the desk.

Cum up her nose seeing as her mouth is full of her own hair

How would u punish my gf?

I'd get a ring gag in her mouth and use her throat as a fleshlight while molesting her tits and tell her she should be glad at least soneome wanted a washboard.

I'd drag her into a bush after a drunked night out and push her face down in the mud. then i'd use her tits as handles while I smash her back doors in.

So much prettier on the right.

Punch her in the face so hard her glasses smash. Force the broken frames and shattered glass into her tight little pussy while she sobs. Then rape her ass reaching to her face and pulling her cheeks

Who'd wreck my gf ?

fail

tell her yourself, she likes to be degraded
kik fokkef8668

I would love to fuck this girls little bubble butt so fucking hard

If actually your girl then fuck yes I would destroy!!!

Yes it is

Drug her, tie her up with blindfold in doggy position and wait for her to wake.
>"Hello darling. I've been watching you for a while now."
>*sobbing* "Wh-what? who are you?"
>"Doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're mine now."
>take off blindfold to let her see lot's of bdsm stuff and that we are all alone, in a dungeon.
>put blindfold back on
>"Have you ever done anal? Not that it matters, I won't be gentle with you. In fact, I'll give you hell the next few hours/days."
>kick her in the cunt
>she screams in agony
>"You've got to strengthen your pain tolerance if you are to survive with me, bitch"
>*bitch panting/crying* "Please, I'll do anything you want!"
>"That's right. But you aren't the one doing anything I want, it is I"
>Put on ball gag.
>Kick her in the cunt again.
>She squirms
>"I'll let you know that I can be quite the sadist. I just remembered that not one person will ever find you at this location, nor will anyone hear you. So I'm going to take off that gag. You will probably blow your vocal chords soon anyways."
>Proceed to remove ball gag. Spit in her mouth before I force my cock down her throat.
>She pulls back from my cock triggering her gag reflex.
>"If you puke I will break your nose this fucking instant, you get that?"
>She stutters, but seems to get the message.
>Mount her face again, this time going slooowly down until I'm almost balls deep. She is struggling to keep her throat relaxed, to avoid gagging.
>Grab her by the neck and drive my member down her throat, full force.
>Puking ensues.
>"What the fuck?! You nasty bitch, I told you to control your fucking stomach! What did I tell you just minutes ago?"
>While spitting out the remainder of her stomach content from her mouth, she mumbles "b..br. b-break my-my n-nose".
>"So what do you expect me to do now, when you can't follow such a simple order?"
>She starts crying, realising what's about to come.
>Punch her straight in the nose, hard as hell. cont?

Yes!

This is really good. Some of the writing is a little too sophisticated though. I like the parts where you're more rough.

Not the guy who posted the pic btw

bet righty would hate the thought of her feet being used in a sexual way

>You hear that poppy sound of something breaking, and a river of blood starts running from her nose.
>She faints briefly.
>As she wakes, her throat is once again being violated by my throbbing member.
>Blood is running down my cock and through her throat, causing her to gag again.
>I decide her throat is a lost cause.
>With both her vomit and blood on my cock, I take a wild guess that it is lubricated well enough to go in her ass without much problem.
>Start working the head of my cock into her shpincter, telling her that only worthless whores with no self-respect takes it in the ass.
>One problem, she is tiiiiight and tense as hell.
>Suddenly remember she ain't my wife by any means, and that no fucks are to be given. Grab her by the shoulders and drive my cock faaaar up her colon with explosive power.
>She screams and shivers.
>I ask how it feels to be a filthy fucktoy of a whore, that no one will ever love.
>Silence.
>No reply?? Fuck that! I'll make her tell me something. That I'm a pig if nothing else. Just something.
>Pull out.
>Retrieve a box from a nearby table. Open it, and drag my fingers through it, covering them with a thick pasty goo.
>It's Ben Gay.
>Smear her somewhat gaping anal opening with it.
>Decide to go full mental.
>Pulling out a scalpel, and slicing a tiiiiiny cut in her anus.
>She does that Peter Griffin painfully breathing thing.
>I smirk.
>Put on a condom to keep my dick safe from the burn.
>Slowly ease myself in again
>Ragefucking ensues, as she screams violently.

Which would make it all the more fun. especially if you riding crop the rest of her while using them.

thanks! I've got plenty of sick fantasies like these! Not sure if any are to be carried through lol

Awesome work

Bikini 1/2

Would bundle them into the back of a van and take both to a crack den, pump them full of drugs and gather everyone in a party in all of their holes

Bikini 2/2

Forgot pic

Lol virgin

lol
think I can't keep a girl while also having sick fantasies? 21yo/8fucked, stable relationship now

please don't feed the troll.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHs1uJDdEY

Bump