Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
discord.gg/YwDV95k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

degenerate

Down five, left five. Too much Chomsky.

>degenerate

sorry i dont wanna control the lives of other people :D

this is mine from awhile ago, my current one is up one unit and 4 units to the right.

/thread im ded

i've done this before and i'm basically always within a couple of units of the bottom-left corner. couldn't imagine any other

do you find political alignment to be kind of a friendship deal-breaker? it really surprised me when i found out one of my close friends is a really milton-friedman-type, anti-leftist, anti-'cultural-marxist' kind of guy, but the only change it's led to its making fun of the podcasts he listens to and vice versa

I've moved further right since I took this but...

>sorry i dont wanna control the lives of other people :D
>that far left economically
k

I'd rather have diverse friendships than surround myself with circle-jerking sycophants. But I have no friends so what do I know.

Hail, Kommradt!

This.
You can't have personal freedom without economic freedom.

I try not to let my politics disrupt friendships. Otherwise you end up in your own self created safe space.

Wait. Yes you can. It just isn't absolute.

>far
do you even see how close to the middle i am? i support welfare since i dont like peope, dying because they cant afford doctors

Everytime I take this test, I'm right here between the green and red only because I don't give a damn about faggots and abortions

Loss of economic freedom directly relates to increasing poverty and increasing loss of personal freedom.
heritage.org/index/ranking
You'll notice a pretty distinct trend here by looking at countries from most to least economically free. It's not perfectly linear, but still paints a very clear picture.

Kek, welcome, Neighbor.

I think I've actually shifted more toward the center since the last time

I used to be close to Gandhi early 2016

bump?

ay

being even slightly left and saying you don't want to control people's lives is hypocrisy

Bold claim there.

I'm too close to the line.

This shit is so biased. Stupid questions. Nothing serious.

Or if it is serious, stupid amerifag questions. Really show how retarded you are

Kek. A Marxist is calling other people stupid.

Here.

Not even Marxist

Just not amerifag

Nothing wrong with being a Marxist. He speaks truth, but his ideals never got carried out properly.

It's impossible to be that far left without subscribing to the tenants of Marx. However I do actually agree with you that these questions are a little too dogmatic and biased.

>Nothing wrong with being a Marxist.
Sure bud.

am i gonna be the only one in the top left square again?

Had a pic saved, but I deleted it. I'm bottom left-ish

Amerifag here. Agree that it's dumb.
Whole page of "lol do you want to jerk off to the bible" and "are people /really/ allowed to have sex without feeling bad" with basically no hard-hitting questions in the other pages. Definitely calibrated for retarded American political scale.

yes

Then refute it.

Pretty sure the person who invented it is British though.

>green square faggots

Eh, the Brits have been importing our retarded politics as of late. Just look at their most recent election results. And the Brexit, kek

My results.

I was more talking about how I think it's actually a poor perception of the other sides culture. Since the guy who created it is a leftist.

This doesn't make any sense

discord.gg/YwDV95k JOINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

My results here

I can tell you what a Marxist is. And I can tell you that I'm not.

I do not believe in communism
I just do believe in freedom, and I believe that market is a piece of shit creating inequality.

If for you it's Marxism, ok then, I'm Marxist. But if you say that it is, you clearly don't know what Marxism really is

You haven't even said what is hypocritical about it, a little less vague, bud.

sure smells like pozz up in here

It's me and Gandhi.....

Not samefag but, shitty one-minute version: (by definition) the majority of people are not rich, so are pretty much unaffected by the "restricting" laws that leftist policy implements, and are given more personal freedom to actually accomplish things economically by utilizing safety nets. Conversely, in a "free" market, it's just the oligarchs/corporations/etc making the rules which keep them getting richer and the poor getting poorer, which restricts personal freedoms on everyone who isn't able to just wipe their ass with cash.

It's kind of nice that all of Sup Forums hasn't been turned into retard pollacks yet

are you really too dumb to get it? wow ok

everyone in the green square is a faggot that looks like the people in the pic, its really simple

That`s not how it works. If you claim something, you have to show some other evidence in order for it to be taken seriously, just demanding somebody else to disprove you first is unlogical.
(russels teacup is a famous example, and not as overused as the flying spaghetti monster)

not a question

Comrades!

Nope

>Sure bud
And with that damning, powerful criticism, the great edifice of Marxian critique crashes to the ground

I understand the argument that Marxism has never been tried. However, if every instance in history it has gone wrong and been taken advantage of. Isn't that reason enough to say that Marxism should be avoided?

>the great edifice of Marxian critique
lmfao

Who the fuck isn't in the green square?

Fucking downers.

So I am basically in the middle, what does it mean?

normal people who think with facts over feelings aren't in the green square for starters

Right 8, down 4.5
Breddy much Friedman desu

Honestly surprised there were so many left of center Sup Forums posters

I think it's quite obvious not to exclude friends based on political affiliations. You're far better of judging your friends, or anyone for that matter, based on action and not thought.

So you're a general anticapitalist?

>Inb4 muricans say that the only people who hate capitalism are Marxists

I think the feminnazis and bombing muslims should be switched but aside from that. Pretty accurate

>got in the green square for not being mad at people for having sex before marriage, not getting mad at gay people or thinking that bottled water being a commodity is a sad thing
>"""facts""" over feelings

Well I don't like capitalism. But I don't believe anything else is possible.

I'm more for a kind of strongly controlled capitalism

i got in the red square with those answers too. you're a faggot

im more authoritarian and more leftist

Have left some room to be more libertarian

You can be in any square with those answers. The vast majority of western governments are in the blue.

>thinks red square has any credibility to talk down to green
yea you're right actually my b

this is the true

Like, only two of those are far right enough to be Ayn Rand. The rest are all pretty far left of most western governments.
Also
>Paul Ryan
>Purple Square

Wow

Apparently, I'm ready for Hillary :^)

Does anyone else think this survey uses a lot of objective things but then asks for a subjective response?.

For example:
>A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system.

This statement is true: A single party state does not have to have any discussion at all if they do not wish to, and therefore can skip a step and just get right to the task at hand. That is an advantage over democratic states with multiple parties.

Whether a single party is a good form of governance is a different question, but the question in and of itself is pretty much a given advantage over democracy

When we have economic freedom, we have recessions and depressions.

We do need government in the economy in order to keep it from crashing,