youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
youtu.be/6G6qZ61PNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=XntYKnk7qm4
youtube.com/watch?v=AAK0Pn1huGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

why are these sometimes amusing

>>Obligatory "Damn Nature, you scary."

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP.

ayyyyy

bumpo

it always happens to every scantily clad damsel while biking in public streets

Nekk wasted

Wow bad luck

more of these pls

BUMP

Nerve gas.... nerve gas everywhere

Here sir
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

lol, other dude was like "check out how cool this feels on the hand man, oh be careful dont get ur hands cau-"

reported for violating youtube ToS. Will continue to report with others as long as you keep self-advertising your garbage on this site

Stop spamming your shitty video.

being this triggert....

lul

the boner feeling it's own mortality

youtu.be/6G6qZ61PNo4

Please don't remind how much I need to kill niggers.

this was the stupidest thing i've ever seen

I don't find it funny, I find it interesting.
I'm on a phone.
I have a mental disorder, So yeah, I find this stuff interesting.
Should I go to hell? Yeah, I should.
But one thing you need to get straight is that I do not find this funny. Just oddly interesting.

Report his post. He's spamming his shit video in every thread.

Kek

>you never called me afterwards!!!!

yes let the anger consume you

lol dont get so mad just post a picture of a dead dog or someone lighting a cat on fire and all the turbo autsimos will have a meltdown

noone cares about the suicide - they only crave to take pics/vids

video: crashing trains
youtube.com/watch?v=XntYKnk7qm4

Fuck off with your shit. Stop spamming your shitty video.

lol wtf story behind this ?

bitch fucked up big time

8/8

Lost

>Wah, what are we gonna do on the ground?
>Pomf =3

this

youtube.com/watch?v=AAK0Pn1huGM

After you've been here for a few more months, you'll understand

Play of the game...

did he fuck his wife?

MA CHE CAZZO PUBBLICHI STE COSE LURIDO OBESO!

Ukraine tank rekt by Russian guys

Lol, why did they bury it?

That's some good quality sir. 8/8

>mysides

That's some extreme stamina,
Holy shit

Please be real

this always happens when some faggot attempts to troll Russians

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Ukrain revolution was sponsored by US

tl;dr

mazatlán sinaloa lol

and this is what happens when US warmongers send some faggot against Russians

That was a sloppy job.

fighting Russians is not that healthy : pic related

I like how I can withstand all the abuse towards humans, but not this. Fuck.

What is that?

Extreme stamina? How so.

I am as real as I can be.

you are 12 go away

That's fucking terrible. The black car was just trying to drive normally and this fucker in the silver car just killed the people in that car. Fucking asshole eh

no u

Shocking

Anyone got real hanging video?

What was he doing?

i know you want to belong with the cool kids.. but face it kiddo. We are/need say were all very special people who you really dont want to meet after dark. So suck it up or just leave...

ok

Jesus Christ

Slavs killing slavs, whole world wins.
Sort of like orcs infighting.

im not retard as you haha

kek

faggot flying a DJI got what he deserved

Worlds first surface to air missile system?

She found out he cheated on her with Abdul's goat

ahahaha fuck off you edgy cunt

What a faggot

Fucking kek at all the newfags getting baited at copypasta