Hey Sup Forums today it's my birthday, nobody wished me a happy birthday or even gift anything cheap I'm all alone

Hey Sup Forums today it's my birthday, nobody wished me a happy birthday or even gift anything cheap I'm all alone

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Pw3cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

happy bday! ily

hope this kid comes to b one day and tells his story

Happy birthday you fucking faggot

We are all alone, user.
Happy Birthday!!

happy b-day, user

(OP)
(OP)

samefag

nobody cares

Not samefag also if you are not going to wish me a happy bday fuck off you fucking autistic piece of shit

Happy birthday cunt!

Happy Bday thanks for sharing your Bday with us makes me happy

Happy birthday man. I don't know you, but I care about you :-)

get used to it faggot.

Happy birthday man, fuck all the faggots that didnt wish you.

Happy birthday buddy. Fuck all the normies that didn't wish you one.

Yeah fuck those normies!

Herpderp birtderp

Wow thanks everyone I thought this thread would fall into the abyss and no one would notice me thanks a lot It means a lot to me

If you an hero because your mum is getting fucked by truckers instead of giving you a present do it live and send link

Also happy birthday.

Happy B-Day man ;.)

Its cool man, how old you now? Also never feel alone Sup Forumsro some of us here are nice... and I mean some of us being a very low percent but hey you got lucky.

happy birthday user, Sup Forums is your family now

All my family is dead i also have 0 friends only my dog my cats and my 3ds keeps me alive but when they get adopted I'll end it

Fuck dude. You got a job?

Got fired because got diagnosed with depression and my boss fired me by the end of the month I'll probably lose my house and then I'll end it

your birthday is gay

Happy birthday man, I made you an OC smiling pear.

Eat shit you whiny attention whore

Trips of truth you gotta do it op

Fucking hang yourself

Nah fuck that man... never end it. Keep on going, who gives a fuck what others think, everyone has great potential. You just have to dig deeper to discover what your talent is.

How could he fire a man with trips ?

Thanks man i really appreciate your art

happy birthday user
here's some cats

Op sending op reassuring messages.

Happy birthday my dude!!

Its not actually but still... kek

fuck the normies who never wished you a birthday we are all faggots but your the biggest one

No one's ever alone on here.
Happy birthday!!

I just turned 19 I'm happy I found that small percentage of nice people here

Happy birthday.
We shall meet in future in the everdark.
Then our skeletons can hug and feel warmth in the frozen depths of Hell where antisocial losers like us are cast.

Oh gg dude... still got a long life. Make it last bro.

Happy birthday and thanksgiving user! Its my birthday as well. Fuck normie scum

I can't promise you much friend

Happy birthday. I'll dump half of my reaction folder just for you. imgur.com/gallery/Pw3cQ

Amen mate. You can do it OP. You going to get a new job, and you can make new friends; you just have to find someone you like hanging out with. It's all possible dude. I believe in you!

I was very alive before I just forgot how to socialize and I act like a retard everytime people run away from me

congratulations on your birthday, you have survived X years already!
now, bite the pillow, it is getting worse…

Happy Birthday! Don't listen to these autists user, they just like to say edgy shit because their cocks are tiny.

my sister was born on thanksgiving and after the turkey, who the hell wants cake, I always felt bad for her.

Wow. Body shaming in 2016? Stop perpetuating the negative cultural perception of men with small penises.

congratulation, you've just passed another level of that fucked up game called life

cheers o/

Happy birthday fagg. I wish you something

I feel like something similar to that happened to me man. But you can come back from it.

:(