ITT we write letters to people that they won't see

ITT we write letters to people that they won't see.

Go ahead, user, be honest about it.

Dear dad I hate you so much.
I should call you dead instead of dad because that's what you are to me. You act like you have your shit together but I know you are a crackhead. I know you tried to blame your own paraphernalia on me when I was 14, I wish you I'll will for that too you motherfucker. Also you got my sister locked up for your illegal bullshit. In my late 20s now and still think about how I'll get you back.

You have a split personality disorder and have always been extremely disconnected from being apart of your own family, yet you want people to respect you? Go fuck yourself you piece of trash.

Sincerely, the son you lost a long time ago.

Dear Léa, dear Milla. I'm so sorry your life was plagued like that, I know what it's like. You are the two only persons I know who had the courage to put on the noise. I know you're better where you are. I'll see you on the other side.
Love, jack

>daddy issues

Don't worry op all those cocks you are destined to sick will take your mind off your dad

That was noose, not noise, my bad

Damn, somebody has their mind on faggot stuff.

What a fucking faggot.

Dear girl I'm trying to date. You are pretty cool, and I'm probably too boring for you even though you say I'm fun. Would you please just make up your mind on what you want. I feel desperate, and I am because with my work schedule and my habits and the size of this town it's nearly impossible to meet new people. If we don't work I'm fucked, at least for a good long while. I might even just kill myself if this doesn't work because who really cares right?

I just want some fucking clues. One day you're super engaging and the next it's like pulling teeth. I try not talking to you and you move right along so I know you're not interested but this stupid hope bullshit I have doesn't want me to let this go.

Fuck you, but more importantly fuck myself

This is some seriously gay shit.

Dear clare, shit is going to be so fucking tough for a very long time, I should have left a long time ago but I am too deep into it now to leave you. I am sorry and I love you so much.

>Projecting this hard

Kek fag.

Yeah sure faggot.

Kel you're probably some 14 year old loser who never gets out.
Worry about your own fucking shit, the gayest thing about you is that you replied to something you claim to not care for.

Lol you're a fucking walking joke. Get fucked faggot.

You're a punk bitch. Let's fix it. Go check out what Heroic Concepts has to say about the "shit test".

You're gonna be all right, lad.

Why care? It's not your letter and you didn't write your own. Only an actual retard comes in to post off topic.

video made me feel better for the future but I'm pretty sure I already failed the test so oh well I guess. fucking life is so pointless.

Dear Jeffery, fuck you. You said it wasn't gay, you fucking promised that it wouldn't be gay. You promised you wouldn't tell anybody but you did it anyway. Why'd you have to do that? Now my family and my friends won't even look at me, they all act like I have a fucking disease just because I stuck it in your ass. You even said you loved it, that you'd want to do it again. Why'd you change your mind? I'm dreading Thanksgiving dinner tonight because of you, you fucking piece of shit. I can already hear it now, I'll ask for the butter, and my dad will make some fucking stupid remark like "why, has he never had it in his ass before?" Fuck him too. Fuck everyone. I'm done, I'll probably kill myself tonight.

Dear destiny:
Fuck you. Stupid lying bitch you waited till a fucking year after I dumped you to try and break us up and it ruined the relationship you stupid cunt. I hope your boyfriend sodomizes the cats you obsess over and you fail your schooling like you did when we were together. You self obsessed stupid bitch. When you were cutting yourself I really didn't care I just wanted pussy and I hope you do it again and go too deep. You tried to fuck my day up because you're a vengeful cunt and I should slash your God damn tires, you slut

Yeah Destiny is a shit game.

Dear Ericka you are the bane of my existence and you are nothing but a tool to be used for pleasing. You are ugly as sin and I don't know what I ever saw in you. The only good thing that came out of our relationship is our son. My whole family hated you and I can see why now. You will be out of my life for good and I will take our son. You will be dead. All you do is yell at him and order him around. The last 5years of my life have been miserable with you and I'm now glad your filing for divorce. Thank you for freeing me from the chains. I'm glad I cheated on you they were all better than you ever were. I took so much enjoyment out of punishing you. I loved it when I would make you choke on my dick and make you vomit everywhere like the whore you are and made you lick me clean then take your ass raw and make it bleed. Good riddance you whore good luck finding someone who thinks you are attractive

Pic related

Lel

You had a kid with that? What fuck?
WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Does your first name happen to start with an "N"?

Yes, my name is Nigger. Nice to meet u

Clever. Assuming your the user who made the first post, I knew who went through strangely similar circumstances

Don't remind me...

At least my son looks good

Shit didn't mean to put that second post number In there

Don't listen to the other cunt. My name does not start with N.

Checked.
Also good point. Maybe he'll make hot granddaughters

Alrighty

Yes it does.
Our name is Nigger. Remember?

>Post cop
>Ends in 911

o fuck boys.

M,

I just wish that I wasn't a socially awkward fuck. Maybe then we could have been a thing. But, I am. So, I probably said or did something stupid that turned you away from me.

But, you seem to be a socially awkward fuck as well, so maybe, just maybe there is still a chance. Assuming I can get you to open up a bit.

Well, I guess only time will tell. Maybe, just maybe, when I message you next, I'll be able to start breaking down that wall, assuming it is part of the reason for this awkwardness between us.

D.

I'm white though

Dear lauren anton, i really wish that i was your friend. Social anxiety sucks, and i... Kinda loved you?? Yeah.. I stalked you for 2 years, i know your family, friends, boyfriends, your daily life.. I got a sickening rush out of knowing that you don't even know my name, yet i know every little detail about you. One day i walked behind you, there was nobody in the hallway and you were wearing a backpack... I unzipped your front pouch and took your perfume, and pencils. I put them in a shrine right by your picture i took without your knowledge. I love you.

Dear "friends",

Yes, I put quotation marks because it's what I call you, rather than what you are.

I won't waste much time with this, but I'll say : there are some days when I truly hate you all and want nothing more than you all to just rot.

I hear what you've all said about me behind my back, then have the nerve to come up to me and say you care and want to help. Then walk away right after. You've done nothing to help me. Or anyone else for that matter. You only care for yourselves.

You complain about your life and expect me to drop everything I have to help. Most problems are ridiculous and can be solved in seconds. It's absurd.

Please stop coming to me for your simple problems. Stop complaining. Stop saying you're going to kill yourselves because "no one cares and everyone would be happier if I was gone", just because they don't agree with you.

With no regrets,
M. R.

Too bad, you're Nigger now.

Please no. I enjoyed being white

Yeah dude I feel ya. I fucked off from my old friends and life has been better in someways. But lonesome in others.

Sometimes it's worth it to just forget about everyone else, and just do you.

OH GOD YES.

Does anybody have the patriotic erection gif?

Here's another pic of her... She fucking hacked my Google account and deleted the nudes I had of her and the things I used to do to her

dear Girlfriend,

i Love you to the moon and back and am incredible happy to be
together with you but at the same time I'm feelin miserable because of my
inexpirience with woman or a lasting relationsship so
i'm always thinking that i'm not good enough for you and you
deserve a better man at your side than me.

user.

bump