I just took 1 mg of Klonopin (clonazepam) for the first time. I'm taking it for anxiety...

I just took 1 mg of Klonopin (clonazepam) for the first time. I'm taking it for anxiety. How is this going to make me feel ? How much more should I take to get high ?

Canadian fag 506

it will kill you in under an hour

This

Good luck OP

OP here. Given that I could form a few sentences above, I'm not falling for that shit. I was hoping someone with drug experience with man up and tell me the best way to get high. I forgot it's all 16-year-olds here now.

do classic drugs like everyone else you fucking idiot god damn

Fucking retard, you deserve to have a bad fucking time. Klonopin is for anxiety, if you don't actually have anxiety you wont notice much, and you definitely wont get high.
Eat a couple more of those and grab some beers if you want to get fucked up.
>I forgot it's all 16-year-olds here now.
The ironing.

OP here. Trips noted. Truth spoken.

2mg mellows me out nicely. I've not taken more, but I'd be happy taking 3mg. Maybe that's a pussy dose to some, but best to start low and increase gradually imo.

Like 5

>The ironing.

Forgot to say, my main problem with it is that it makes it really hard to wake up the next morning after taking it at night. I assume it has a significantly longer half-life than most benzo's.

Take everything you have.

But seriously, you cant really OD on benzos

If you don't have a tolerance OP you will feel chill. If aval take one more and have 1-3 beers you will feel so good

In the UK Klonopin isn't really used for anxiety, more often for fits for some reason.
Also checked.

it didnt work?

take more, see if you really can't OD on benzos

>fits
haha, fits of rage?

Isn't Canadian currency worth more than American currency now?

Kek. No, seizures.

I really hope this is bait.

Klonopin is bullshit.
Just get drunk like a regular suicidal b tard.

dont listen to these upside down satan trips. klonopin is a fun drug in my experience, somewhat similar to xanax but kind of smoother and lasts longer. i would take 1.5-2.5mg and get real high so if you dont have a benzo tolerance 2mg should get you nice and high.

Sometimes prescribed for general anxiety, though not often because of the long half time. It's used to treat narcolepsy among other things too.

OP here. All I have is a bottle of red wine. I'm thinking about popping a couple more and polishing that baby off.

Benzos are shit
here is what will probably happen

>1 wont do shit
>you start taking more when you realize high doses make you just stop caring entirely
>you start losing chunks of time, blacking out, doing dumb shit
>script runs out, buy off street, need money? no problem since benzos inhibit impulse control youll just walk right into someones house with no memory and take shit. eventually you get busted and charged with felony burgs or some shit and do a few years time.

seen it happen time and time again. they put em on benzos in high school, and put em behind bars before they turn 24. its fucked up OP. go smoke weed, drink alcohol, fuck man even shoot dope if it floats your boat but benzos will destroy your life and you wont even be aware enough to stop yourself. no other drug does this to such an incredible level, besides alcohol, and god forbid you get in the habit of mixing the two i guarantee you will end up dead or in jail. its just not worth the risk, the blissful feeling of not caring really is great but i decided early on to cut that out of my life after seeing what it did to nearly everyone who consumed it. it is only a matter of time.

besides shit like this is just masking the real issue which is some emotional or personal issue you need to actually put work and effort into overcoming. dont be a pussy an dont fuck your life up OP

this, clonazepam has a 50hour halflife and xanax is something like 12 hours. as long as youre able to sleep in you'll wake up the next morning feeling good

8mg will get you comfy as fuck. Muscle relaxing and a head buzz similar to alcohol. Combine with beer and/or weed for maximum profit.

Let OP be a dumb cunt, you probably know from experience that kids can't really relate to advice like what you wrote unless they experience it themselves first. Let him benz up and get drunk, he might learn from the experience.

OP here. I believe this guy had a friend get addicted to Zopiclone of all things. It was supposed to be less addictive than benzos turns out it's much worse. it's the same shit as far as I'm concerned

I'm 37

have you ever blacked out before? because 2+mg and a bottle of wine for a newbie will black you out, i guarantee. you will at least be missing some time tomorrow.
klonopin is roughly equal to xanax in dosage terms but longer lasting with a bit less amnesia.. 2mg is safe but you are pushing it with that alcohol especially since you have no experience with it. dont underestimate that stuff and stay safe, have a happy thanksgiving.

>this
when i was in highschool doc gave me benzos for anxiety, it was nice but after a month i dropped them because it was going downhill

>much worse
No it's not. Zopiclone have a short half life so your blackouts wont last as long ergo you wont do as many shitty things.
Clonazepam or that crazy RC flubromazolam is where it's at boy

Narcolepsy? That seems a bit paradoxical. Surely something like Modafinil would be better.

if you are talking about ambien, no, this was xanax and klonopin and later etizolam. ambien is similar though. a bit more fun. 'non-narcotic sleep aid' my ass haha

>I'm 37
>still doing drugs
Grow the fuck up. You are embarrassing yourself

>ambien
Ambien is zolpidem I think while zopiclone is marketed under the brand Imovane. Both are Z-analogues, but Zopiclone is not as hypnotic and is not water soluble.
Where I live the doctors wont prescribe Zolpidem anymore because addicts just shot em up

Lol. When did life end at 37? sounds like you're going to have a very boring adult hood

From what I've gathered klonopin is used to avoid seizures and to stabilize the sleep patterns somewhat. Often used in combination with prescription for something like adderall.
Americans love to prescribe drugs.

There is a time and place for everything and it's called collage. Get a haircut, a job and a family you god damn hippy

No the drug I'm talking about is Imovane, it's prescribed as Zopiclone in Canada.

>Americans love to prescribe drugs.
Yeah, good point. Another big difference in the UK is that drug companies are not allowed to advertise directly to the public, so doctors are less likely to be asked for the "new improved" version all the time.
I would think prescribing of a lot of this stuff is going down in the states that are legalizing weed.