Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Make it last

what is it with all this cutesy shit so far?

If you're going to make it last, you have to post more shit.

bamp

Every time I do, it ends up going to the last page and 404'ing

I love this comic for the regret of the blue fluffy listening to the white one. I'm supprised that they haven't beat up the mare for lying to them

What happened to that guy last night that was writing about keeping Fluffies in a cage in his backyard during a storm?

You done fucked up the order user.

I'm waiting him too

He said he'd be back, a "sith" promise. The fuck was he on about?

What did the artist mean by this?

It's Darth Maracas.

Who?

Happy thanksgiving Sup Forums

Read the story. Others explain him better than I ever could.

It's been about three years since I've started getting into this crap. I'll see if anybody cared to make any new comments on a lame Thanksgiving story on Fluffybooru.

NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE

>Do people actually eat fluffies?
>Yes, and you do too, you just don't realize it.
>Fast food chicken sandwich? There is some chicken in it
>You see fluffy meat has a neutral taste, and texture
>So it is used as filler
>Also it's stupid cheap to grow
>It takes almost 10 lbs of feed to produce 1 lb of chicken
>For fluffies it's 2 lbs of feed to produce 1 lb of meat
>So remember that next time you have a fast food burger, or chicken nuggets

>-1 image limit
bump

>Not all fluffy meat is destined to be served with fries
>There are always those that want high quality, organic meat, and are willing to pay for it
>Fluffy mini-ranches fill this need
>Depending on the area, it can take up to 10 acres of land to support a single cow
>For fluffies, that same acreage can support up to 3,000 head
>Also the turnover rate for fluffies is a lot faster
> A calf can take between 6 months, to a year to reach slaughter weight
>A fluffy can reach slaughter weight in less than 6 weeks, faster if hormones are used.

>Butts
Like cigarette butts or just straight up ground asshole?

I would say the second, lest the pillowfluff ends up enjoying any residual nicotine from cigarette butts.

Good point.

>poope-NunChucks
kek

I allways kek'd on this

Nee mow blod

Kek

The red unicorn reminds me of Red Baron.

Last :/

LIES!
mare would have eaten her least favorite baby instead of being self-less like a human

Fluffys are stupid as fuck though

>Imagine if you will a group of fluffies, wild fluffies
>They show up at your door out of the blue, during the height of winter
>Global Warming has kind of fucked up winter here, so it's far more extreme then it ought to be
>Everyone's outta whack here, flora and fauna alike
>Especially these little guys
>Now, imagine if you would tying them up by their legs, all five of them, and tying them all to a stick
"AH! NU WIKE DIS GAME!"
>They would shout
"Weggies huwt! Put mummah daown!"
>They would moan
"Me gon' gib you sowwie poopehs!"
>They would poop
>But in all, you would take them to the park, and since it's so damn cold no one's out to see you
>In fact, you go so unnoticed that they don't even hear their tiny screams
>You end up merrily skipping away, making them bump into your pole and each other
>Oh, their little cries are so delicious to your ears
>But alas, you come to your destination
>The park is large, and has a river cutting it in half
>It's so deep in fact that they installed a tiny floodgate further up (currently set to 25%) so that it wouldn't overtake the bridge, even though you knew it was safe
>Since you don't really care about the cold, and the water's shallow enough for you to do so, you take the pole (Screaming fluffies an all) and ram it into the mud underneath the bridge
"Waaaaah!"
>They all collectively shout, some feces flies and dangling between their legs while streams of urine hit each other on the way down
>One fluffy, a pregnant mare, is so distraught by this that she goes into labor
>One by one, each tiny foal plops onto the moist, wet earth
>Cold, alone, chirping for warmth and milk from a mother who could not reach them
"BABBEHS! NUUUU! MUMMAH NEE' BABBEHS! PWEASE, PWEASE, PWEASE!"
>But you ignored her
>You just secured the pole in the ground when you noticed a creep in the under brush around the somewhat-dry riverbed
>Predators already?
>No, more fluffies

I like where this is going...

It would be boring for every fluffy to act exactly the same. See it as a different kind of suffering.

>Good, an audience
>There's nothing more enjoyable then having someone else enjoy your work
>Well, less "joy" and more stare on in fright
"Hey!" one would go. "Wet fwuffehs daown, nao!"
>It was a unicorn, black ragged fur with curling white hair
>A precious and rare type indeed, but what was more interesting to you was just how big it was
>For a wild fluffy, it was fucking fat
>Fat legs
>Fat body
>And fat, stubby horn
>If all the world stopped and it was charging at a hundred miles an hour, you doubt something like that would ever come close to hurting you
>You just turn in the mud, grinning and looking as smug as ever
"Oh really? What if I don't?"
>You challenged his authoritah! What was he gonna do about it?
>He pulled up his front legs, neighed like a horse on helium, and began to (slowly) "gallop" toward you
>The moment it touched onto the muddy lakebed, it began to sink
>Each laborious step sapped it
>Each stroke of it's leg drowned it
>And when it was just halfway between you and the shore, it was already up to it's neck in mud
"Aaah!"
"Fwuffehs, hewp smawteh, pwease!"
>The others at first responded, attempting to step out onto the mud
>Until you took a step forward
>That froze them in their place
>Their leader tried to turn his head
"Wai dummeh hewd nu hewp meh, HEWP MEH!"
>When he twisted back around, your shadow was cast over him
>Your face blocked out by the overcast above
>He gulped
>The mud behind him bubbled
>The foals began to chirp harder as their mother's tears began to froze on her cheeks