What fish do your countrymen eat?

What fish do your countrymen eat?

Turbot is the most loved fish in my familly/city, i guess

All of them

I can't speak for the rest of my countrymen, but salmon, tuna, herring, cod and other whitefish, anchovies, and pic related.

I've also started loving sardines with bread.

SALMON
SMELT

Shark.

Or as we sometimes say
>Shaaaark

No idea, I don't eat fish

Mackerel, catfish, stingray but basically all of them.

wtf i love malaysia now

fuckers

Norwegians rarely eat fish. They just export it.
Sometimes they'll eat sushi in sushi bars run by Vietnamese people.

Smoked salmon
Alex salmon
And cheeky cod/rock

The most popular and the most caught fish here is the Baltic herring. You can do anything with it

I googled tilapia after I had some. I-is it really as bad for you as bacon or is that just a meme?

Anchovies

It's very shitty fish that swims in polluted water

Cod, salmon, mackerel, haddock, plaice, tuna, trout, seabass, sardines.

Personally I love mackerel. It's lovely on some toast.

Yeah, eating fish is for poor people. Beef, pork and greens is the only diet suitable for a 1st world nation.

It tasted fine though ;_;

what kind of greens are best?

i usually eat broccoli and spinach but i need more variety of nice greens (other than lettuce which is mostly useless water iirc)

Sprouts are the partricans choice.

sardines, cod, anchovies, herring, mackerel, tuna, pangasius and others

And you have no idea what your countrymen eat?

Autist detected

I just eat whatever fish my Thai grandmother buys from the Asian market. They usually come in pairs. Good with a side of veggies, lap, and something spicy.

>You can do anything with it
Like pop one up your butt? }:^)

ofc

C O D
O
D

around ours, it's snapper

Onions are magic. Healthy, flavorful, goes with fucking everything. The ancient egyptians used to eat 'em like apples.

What are your feelings on pickled onions?

i guess River fish for poorfags like carps or northern sea red fish

cod

salmon, herring and pollock

Any really. The darker the better.

Literally all.
fish shellfish mollusca seaweeds and whales

I don't know what that is but I hate it. Isn't that what they do in places like Burger King to somehow make even onions fatty?

Salmon, cod, anchovies, sardines, halibut, trout, steelhead, herring, catfish, pike, perch, walleye, bass etc.

only fish i eat is ya mums fishy clunge waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Makes nice "steaks", but I prefer vendace.

yer mums pussy HAAHAH GEDDIT HER PUSSY IS ROTTEN

You don't know about preserving certain things in vinegar? It's just onions pickled in vinegar.

What does it taste like? We don't get them here

Doesn't look tasty desu

BACALHAU
A
C
A
L
H
A
U

Trout, tilapia and Mojarra mainly

Cod and salmon are GOAT

Anything.

I knew I hated it for a reason

none
fish is not popular here

Rainbow trout

Zander, bass and pike mostly although the city people who don't fish eat salmon the most because it's cheap

this desu.
we love seafood very much

this is the most normie store bought fish

perch is the most common target for recreational fishermen and imo. the most tastiest freshwater fish,i prefer 100-200 grams weight because at that size they still mainly eat bugs and such are easy to clean,insect eaters mainly taste better than fish eating fish like pike or zander.

Salmon and Cod are probably the ones we're known for anyway.

The benefit of being first world between a vast amount of fish exporting nations is that we can import just about anything. Cheap/Poor people like me eat a lot of farmed Tilapia and Basa. I've eaten Bass I've caught. I love tinned sardines and anchovies. Salmon and Tuna are a treat, especially as sashimi (which I have no fear of making myself - the local fish market is top notch).

My big thing lately is smelts/silversides. The fishmonger has them cleaned, beheaded, and frozen for about $2/kg. They fry and bake up so nicely.

All of them.

Pic related for 2014:

Salmon, tuna,
cod, hake,
mackerel, pollock,
trout, sardine,
herring

trout, trout .... and canned tuna (me at least)

Pas de bar ? C'est surprenant.

J'ai juste fait une recherche gougueule vite fait.

But really, we eat all kind of fishes. And there are a lot of people fishing in the countryside, that don't get counted in the statistics - so we also eat clear water fishes.

Raw herring
10/10

Une autre source. Je mange jamais de bar pêh.

And based kibbeling (Cod)

Brown spotted reef cod (Hamour).

It tastes good with butter.

A lot of kinds of fish, bro.

Mainly salmon, horse mackerel,sardine,bonito, mackerel,saury, sea bream, cod,globefish,yellowtail,tuna,conger

Mainly Bream, tuna, shark , bass, mullus, sole sardines and cod.

i like couscous with shark
>tfw tunisian don't know than kalb b7ar is a shark

>Couscsi bel hout
Thank you, please help me educating savages eat it with meat.

Btw Couscous with Octopus is the best

In Alaska we dipnet so our freezers are always full of salmon. Halibut fishing is also popular in southcentral AK. Last time I went to Homer we got about 100 pounds of halibut.

i don't like octopus though even with kamoniya
but meat that's absolutely disgusting

salmon and pollock

the hell are you on about?
My family eats fish at least once a week, mostly salmon, sole or cod o zander. Grilled or fried cod and flounder are must have in holidays. Also carp and herring are traditional christmas meals.
I personally go angling every summer and eat what I catch. Personal favorite is perch