Why were they the one you though of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ariel from the little mermaid

Because I'm gay and don't think about the sloots I know irl

her name is greggery
i think of her because i'm not sure if it's a her anymore

Her name is Alexa and I'm seeing her this upcoming Wednesday. Old ex but just hoping to get a closure and move on

her names Nessa
Because the bitch owe me tree fiddy

Mackenzie
She texts me everyday, first, usually early in the morning but I don't think she likes anyone like that rn. She talks about really personal stuff that most people would keep secret and idk why. Life is confusing

Maggie

A shy girl that I am interested in.

She never texts first, but will talk for hours if I message her. Including some personal stuff.

Wonder, if there is a way to try to break down the wall preventing her from texting me

Bump

autism confirmed

Julia

Jess

how's high school?

I don't have a her.

Judy, whose uttered name is always followed by a sign. [1972, E. Lansing, Justin Morel College] There were coincidences that kept happening, bringing us together unpredictably. I know everything there is to know about confirmation bias, but my heart stuck in my throat every time.

Courtney, from Alaska

I just realized how similar Winston looks to Orwell in the Film adaption

Death.

Steve.

Sara

she broke my heart and i cant stop loving her

Alexis Texas. I was watching Bates Motel and the
2 characters remind me of her.

Annemarie Smith. Lives in Middlesbrough now. Sprog and a mortgage. Found her on facebook. Why did I let her go? Fear? My crowd was into drugs and parties, hers wasn't. Maybe that. Been 22 years now. She might not even recognise me.

Lisa

Maulermom

>ITT: weak heterosexual men with no love for their own self

dana

Kayleigh...
I think she's amazing...

Evgenia.

oh tracy, you hurt me so many times and yet I still miss you so much

bumo

Blaze

yo mama

uh. i guess my girlfriend. her names emily and were in a pretty stable relationship

sorry

When I saw this post I just pictured myself wearing a blond wig and lipstick

Kek, stay beta losers

Harambe

bump

What could I do with her? Maybe try bringing up the fact of her not messaging first?

Something similar to this?

"I've noticed that you never seem to text first. Is there any reason why?"

Jen

>Tiffany
Ex I'm hopelessly in love with still.

Aria

She has the nicest dick.

Lorrayne

Katelin.

I love the things you do, I love how you really don’t care what people think about you. You just do your own thing and that’s awesome. You call people out on their bullshit and that takes courage. Kudos to you. But you wanna know how you fuck me up? I honestly couldn’t tell you. You make me feel like I’m worth less that I actually am, maybe that’s my subconscious reflecting back on me using you as a vehicle to do so. I don’t know. I don’t think you fully grasp what you are doing to me. Or what I’m doing to myself. I hate you, I hate you for being you. I hate the fact that you seem so nonchalant about the things you do. I hate the fact that you’re a better artist than me. I hate the fact that I like you way more than you like me. You know what I really hate? I really hate the fact that this isn’t your fault. This is all on me, how we don’t go together well, but holy fuck I want us to. I want us to so fucking bad. I hate that you don’t take this as seriously as I do. How you can just text me saying “miss u jj” and how that barely took any effort but to me it means so fucking much. I HATE HOW I FORGOT ABOUT YOU AND STARTED TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE ONLY FOR YOU TO COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND DESTROY ME ONCE AGAIN. You infect my fucking brain and it hurts. It really fucking hurts, Katelin. Whenever I hear that word I think of you, and I might do that for the rest of my fucking life. We really liked each other for a while. Our relationship was dysfunctional but for some reason we kept it going, you wanted attention and I wanted you. I WANTED YOU KATELIN. I hate how I cared about you. I really, truly cared for you and you just lost interest. Do you know how that makes someone feel? It makes them feel like shit.

Justine

because I'm possibly seeing her tomorrow and I can't wait

julie

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

Katelin Here,

I fucked your Dad and he told me he thinks you're a disappointment.

Peace + good vibes,
Katelin

Ania. I cant even describe ny feelings

I've been there Bro. It doesn't get easier, you just learn to live with it.

Even if you have a family, 5 or 10 or even 20 years from now, there will be nights where you cant sleep, when you can't eat dinner, when the wife and kids ask whats wrong but you'd never be able to tell them because it would cause a rift. Then you'll go back to your life as normal.

The moments wont be often, but you'll remember every one.

I like you. you're funny.

Thanks babe.

Her names jess and i thought of her because ive never met anyone quite like her

What a complete fuckin loser

Arcelia, latin name but she is actually asian

Rebecca, she's on a trip right now and I hope she is safe

oh the cringe is real

>hoping another person is safe

Oh yeah hes a real fucking beta.

If that makes you're not from here. Stop trying to fit in faggot.

Poor fag does she call you brother as well?

Her name is Shireen. Pic related. Thinking of her because I write to her almost every day, and I secretly harbour a massive crush on her, despite the fact she's twice my age, married, and three thousand miles away.
feelsbadman.jpeg

Renae.

I have to. She's my wife.

hoping someone is safe like it will change a single thing... genius

She's probably joining ISIS to keep you from contacting her

Ewa, first girl that made me feel anything, and i never got over it. We liked spending time together but i never told her how i felt. she cut all contact out of the blue. That was a long time ago. passed her on the street maybe 1-2 years ago, we made eye contact, she didn't even recognize me. back then i thought i'm ok. 1 second made me realise how wrong i was. Still a wreck today.

Her name is Ally, shes perfect and loves it when I suck her clit.

Nevermind, you're just an autistic troll

call the fuckin bitch

Who, me? I don't know that faggot, I just defended him cause you're an even bigger faggot.

I can't think of anybody for this thread. Love doesn't really interest me.

connie ... ;__;

Eric, i love him but it must be kept taboo

katie
no reason why

Tits

Xenia Sarco.

Rem.

Matilda

amanda bui

bumpp

Fathima. Fell in love with her freshman year of college, then her parents forced her back to Sri lanka and into an arranged marriage. She's 2800 miles away and ill never see her again. Fuck you Islam.

Olwen.

Harriett

Cheyenne, because I'm pathetic.

dianna, cause i just sent her pic related

How "pathetic?"

Her, I thought of her because it told me to think of "her"

Ive never felt anything towards another human

Whats wrong with me? I used to think of this girl from high school but now my thoughts just went straight to my gf. Is this love?

Alicia

Marrisa

charismatic and beautiful professor at my college who I cant seem to stop thinking of.

Javiera (spaniard user)

My crush from my autistic highschool years that I still use as masturbation material

Kasia
I wish i could forget about her

got nudes?

fucking beta

She's called viví

Cant stop thinkin bout her.......

Sadly I don't, she was really pure back then, now the bitch fucks niggers for weed and her style is not as charming as it was

bumpo

Get bent faggot. I can garuntee that I'm in a better position in life than you, it's just this goddamn girl.

her fuhrer

I'm sure you are pal.

Kek

Jessica

mya
fucking bitch broke my heart

Emily, lets hope that black guy isnt her boyfriend, and i can get with her