Other urls found in this thread:

sw-creations.de/en/hera.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bamp

will be a bit distracted for now I'm afraid
turkey day and all
but I'll do what I can

Oh I forgot it was turkey day.

Americans sure love their weird holidays.

nothing fancy too fancy really
just doing whta we can

not quite herm, but a nice pic regardless

Any diaper or water sport hfur?

hahaha no. make another thread for alt fetishes.

I don't really have any, sorry. Ask /trash/ maybe.

Stronk!

Who's ready for the BD Black Friday sale tomorrow?

can't say yet tbh

oh shit. I just dropped 1.4k on a new computer for the wife, and 2.4k on brazilian laser hair removal treatments for the wife and I. Plu sanother 120.00 on sex toys at pink cherry. Whats another 200.00 really? That said I really want the hera...

sw-creations.de/en/hera.html

40% off of 1k inventory and 20% off another 4k inventory. Unfortunately they are all black in medium firmness.

Worth a look. Out of curiosity do you work for/with them or just genuinely excited for the sale?

I just like their stuff. I'm hoping to pick up a medium Crackers during the sale.

Any recommendation for pegging? So far the best thing we've found is a small unflared chance. Its also pretty much the same size as me so its great for DP with the wife.

Thread needs more reptiles.

I can do that.

Thank you. My H/scaly collection is pitifully small right now...

I've heard ring based harnesses work pretty well with chance.

np. that def is not a herm tho :P

It works amazingly well. It is however a fairly typical shape, aside from the idea of getting plowed by a big (relatively speaking) horse dick by my fiancee it only has so much going for it.

The specs are large enough to be seen as nipple-less tits.

However, that also proves my point.

Not with that chin/facial structure.

On the bright side, I happen to have a glut of scalie h stuff. More than anything else it looks like. If you want I can just upload it all to imgur for you.

If that seems boring you could go with a more interesting toy. Maybe something like a Nocturne would be more interesting?

Post it here... as long as it's muscular, that is. I love muscles!

Its not so boring, as it is we've had it a while. Its our good standby. It works great, but I like trying new things. Stretchy things...

Cept for that David we got. The medium almost tore me in half. Weak sauce, I know. I was not prepared.

will do. i'll see about muscles. I prefer softer looks, but I might have something.

Maybe a Vasu? I really enjoy mine the shaft is pretty rideable with a bit of texture and the gentle knot slope is good for stretching.

That actually seems to be it. The rest of my scalie herms are too large to post on Sup Forums.