Is this show actually dead? what does Sup Forums think...

is this show actually dead? what does Sup Forums think? a lot of the fans are pissed of with the shit that's been happening this season, but isn't it all shit that happened in the comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
youtu.be/X4EiW1bHwsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the cliffhanger killed it the premier was predictable and spoiled by august jdm as negan is not that great cause he is to cartoony eh it sucks now but season 2 sucked so idk

>a lot of the fans are pissed of with the shit that's been happening this season
Such as? I watch but dont read reviews or anything.

Read something somewhere saying the viewer turnout is the lowest its been in awhile. I just assume that has something to do with people being pissed off with the way the show's been going.

It is a bit too depressing. Just watching the heroes be totally cucked and made into bitches.

No! you couldn't be more wrong.

It's one of the most popular shows...wether you like it, or not!

Season 2 was the worst. This is watchable at least. I want to see more survival shit.

Afraid we wont get that anymore. In the comics it mostly focuses on the communities now.

I've followed the show from the beginning and I agree it's getting so fucking bad. I'm still gonna keep watching though because of the endless cliffhangers and because I'm bad at giving up on TV shows.

I think the reason it's become shit is because it's no longer about the characters surviving from the zombies, it's just about these rival gangs groups. Literally just a worse version of Ross Kemp On Gangs.

To anyone who hasn't started watching it: 5/10 first few seasons are good. The rest is garbage

Is Negan still alive in the comics?

Not pissed off at all with how it's going.
Negan has probably been the best character introduced in fucking years.
I love the show, always have, but I've always loved anything remotely zombie related... even the shittest cheap zombie films.

This show died in season 2..

He's been long defeated, but he is still alive and well in the comic unverse

I haven't read the comics, however I'm enjoying this season. I was bored before. Every time a main character got in trouble, something would bail them out like a fucking dumpster. I'm glad Glenn died, at least they have the balls to put that into the show and the integrity to stick to the comic book. I enjoy Negan as a bad guy and find him somehow likeable. I like that Rick was seen to be vulnerable because it's different, yeah they'll probably overcome Negan, but at least this shit happened.

Yeah, but on the side of the survivors now

He caved Glen's head in, how the fuck is that forgivable?

The TV babies can't stand the cold reality.
Two people I know said they got turned off when the Asian guy got batted. The scene wasn't even that bad.

2 years in a private torture cell with rick can really change a man, they cuck him essentially

I've liked it mostly, but the last episode was "season 2" -level boring filler.

Glenn was Asian. Now when they drive somewhere to get supplies they never crash, therefore making out out before the walkers hear anything. The only thing he was good at driving was a fucking dumpster.

>MFW he kills the current comic antagonist for Rick instead of joining sides with her

What is he planing

Negan is on Negan's side.

nothing, he knows he is better off as a member of the survivor family

>I want to see more survival shit.
yeah i never understand how something like this never touched on educating people at all about the wilderness.
you learn like three things the entire time

feels like a massive waste of opportunity to teach the massives how to be more self sufficient/useful info

Jesus...Fair enough.

can't wait to see them kill rick off.

I stopped watching after season 3. I was really annoyed by how stupid the writing got.

I decided to stop watching after last season, but I caught the season premiere to see who died.

now, I'm done with it.

>dropped the comic once Ezekiel and his fucking tiger were introduced
>mfw the show introduces Ezekiel and his fucking tiger

welp, time to drop this shit too

No, they don't cuck him, at all. He killed the kid who let him out for being annoying.

Tiger got eaten.

Negan turned out to be the most annoying character on TV since Steve Urkel

You can't say you don't like his shit eating grin and knee twitch

I'd say taking everything from "mr bigshot/gimme half your shit", killing anyone close to him and stuffing him in a cell for two years is as much cucking we can get without literally fucking his wife

I watched a few season 1 & 2 episodes on a bootleg site, and it just seemed like the same old shit over and over again.

Never got into it much.

>Did I do that?

I don't give a shit about the show, but several hard core WD freaks I work with now HATE the show. They still watch it, but absolutely hate that it's now a sadistic gorefest.

Probably a good thing that it's going to be over soon.

M'ask yer somethin', Reek.
Why's Negan still alive? *headrub*

The whole zombie thing has been redone, overdone, and undone. I'm sick of it and have no interest in watching any more of this low budget bullshit.

>almost over
holy shit son we're just getting started, the planned plotline is ridiculous

i like "fear of the walking dead" better tbh
i grew tired of the survivors magically becoming trained udt navy seals, scoring headshots with m4s mid running and walkers are no longer a threat. FTWD gives us a different perspective and the apocalypse is quite fresh

>plotline

Wander around, fight with survivors over food, kill zombies.

Trips noted

Think he genuinely wants to be on the side of the Survivors. Before Rick cut his throat outside Alexandria in the comics he seemed as if he was convinced by what Rick was saying about the communities and shit.

ftwd is boring as fuck

if ur in a zombie apocalypse, you have nothing to do but train survival skills., why is it hard to believe someone could get a running headshot after years of shooting and holding a gun 24/7?

>why is it hard to believe someone could get a running headshot after years of shooting and holding a gun 24/7

So, tell me - how did the military get defeated?

He is suposed to be cartoony bc he is mentaly unstable

It's allright until they get to Mexico

After that it gets wonky, stupid, full of retarded plots, and all the good/interesting characters are killed off

infection.. airborne/otherwise spread disease. thats how, i assume. and maybe a horde. im not a fan but im the devil's advocate

In the comic they practice for hours on end every day to get that good.

Nobody knows if the military was defeated. They just aren't around in the area.

Shit got really boring early on. That's probably why nobody knew it existed until it was turned into a tv show.

Is Farscape any good, user? My gf and I got overloaded with other shows on Netflix before we had a chance to watch it, and they removed it. Just want to know if I'm missing out on some good shit or not.

it's pretty weird, but funny as hell. You honestly can never predict what's going to happen next.

If that's your jam...

Not the guy, never seen it, but it's supposed to be among the best sci-fi series of its generation

i fell asleep while watching this shit..

oh, and the first season is kinda lame, you have to wade through it to get to the good shit.

Yes, seasons of good shit. It drags in a couple spots like any long show will and the end was rushed by faglard execs cancelling it, like they do all good shows, but it was surprisingly good for something that's basically half puppet show.

Firefly was also great, as short as it is. The Expanse is also good, for a mix of bladerunner, firefly and afew other things.

Yes, in the comic he is an over the top character.
But he is still overacting somehow.

Fuck. I gotta find another way to watch it then. At least try the first few episodes.

So I've heard

I fucking loved firefly. I cried like a giant faggot during the movie. I'm definitely gonna find a way to check out farscape. I've never heard of The Expanse, but the way you described it sounds pretty interesting.

The Expanse has some bad ass moments, along with the political intrigue, high tech gumshoe detective work, and space monsters.

youtu.be/X4EiW1bHwsQ

This season has been a huge let down so far. JDM is great but he doesn't redeem how fucking boring this has been. The "small cast one location" way of production is destroying this TV show. It was good when they first started doing it that way, because it allowed some great character development. But there are so many characters that people don't give a fuck about at this point (this weekend we're literally getting a "Adventures of Heath and Tara" episode, I can't think of anything worse). But AMC are continuing this method of production because it's so cheap, and they can stretch it out a lot, but it hurts the show. It says a lot about this show when the best part of the last episode was watching two kids roller skate down a road, that was nice. Everything else that happened is incredibly forgettable. Woke up the next morning and couldn't even recall what had happened. It's a damn shame. This show used to be something, now it's just a zombie of what it once was.