"Pearly penile papules"

"Pearly penile papules"
These are basically little white bumps that are usually found under the shaft of some penises. They are not contageous, nor do they hurt or cause any kind of discomfort. They are more commonly found in uncircumsized men, though they can appear on some circumsized men. The problem is that they are commonly mistaken as some sort of std, and they may be considered ugly.

I was wondering how many of you guys have them? And if you do then how you deal with them?

Yeah i have them and im circumsized

How are they, user? And what does your partner (if you have one) think about them?

I do. Don't care. My gf doesn't care. Profit.

I have some but they aren't as visible on on the picture. Not circumsized.

Girlfriend doesn't care. I dont care. No-one should really care. What the fuck, man.

Interesting... I have them and I'm kind of concerned about what my girlfriend will think.

I think the representation of the amount of guys that have these is inaccurate. I think it's way more than represented.

Take your shower head and put it on the highest/hardest setting, the fast hot water literally shoots them right off.

I'm not circumcided and I do have them. They aren't a thing what you worry about , they're not uncomfortable and shit

will try this

Nahh bro. I've tried everything. Even squeezing them doesn't work.

They're not well known, and all the websites that claim to have "cures" are bullshit. The only thing that does seem legit is the Co2 laser removal. But it's expensive as fuck.

I have these and I am circumcised. Not as prominent as those but no girl has ever said it has bothered them, or mentioned them. May have freaked them out, who knows, they never said anything anyway! I'm married now and doesn't bother the wife in the slightest n

I don't have it you fucking freak

What? Bullshit! They are basically part of my helmet on me, you would literally have to cut them off and assuming they would bleed like fuck then. You are talking about something else

uncircumcised and have this

Maybe if you pigs washed your dicks, you wouldn't have them.

That's not how it works lol

Got them. Uncircumcised. A lot of people freak, until I demonstrate to them that, yes, it is actually part of my bell-end and not a STD.

Then I liken them to vestigial penile spines, like cat dicks, so the party in question calms down and goes back to interacting with it.

Uh.

Mine don't come off, bro. I can even feel through them. I don't know what to say, but that doesn't sound right. Then again, mine are pretty pronounced; when flaccid, you can already see them protruding across the lip/crown of the head of the dick.
And they've never come off.
This. I also hear the laser can cause scarring, and there's a small chance that could not be great for you if your dick has scars, so I don't know.

I think I'm about just leaving mine where they are.

I have been able to pull back my foreskin completely since I was 10, and I've washed myself properly for the last decade and a half.

It has nothing to do with hygiene.

nasty af wouldnt touch a guy wiff dat sheet

Well I dunno how useful is this post but I was worried about that I have them before I fixed my phimosis. Thankfully I did not have any at all.

Yeah 19 year old, uncircumcised here, I have them and have done for the past 5 years, always thought it was something I wasn't washing right but yeah after looking them up it turns out they're completely harmless, just not very pretty looking

What language is that? You fucking special cunt.

I had them. Previous girlfriend didn't care and sucked my penis. Current girlfriend thought it was an STD so I went to a clinic and lasered them off. So some girls care, others don't.

I am not gonna post pics of my dick. There is no noticeable trace from them on my dick unless you knew how my dick looked before. Removing them took 4 visits and hurt quite a bit. Made my banjo string swollen and it nearly broke during sex. Since visits were 4 (once every week) sex was really difficult for a month.

Now I will answer one question and one question only for you fags so make it a good one.

I have them

No one has ever cared

Girlfriend of 6 years has never even mentioned it. They feel good when I run my nail across them, like mini bellends on my bellend.

What kind of civilised human being would touch a filthy monkey?

What is your favourite colour?

It's ebonics

Yeah. OP here.

I've seen before that they're thought to be related to that cat penis spine thing you said. I just wish ppp was more known

got that shit

You mean lion penis? Look it up , it looks like a lion penis. Congrats you have a lion penis.

Uncut here
I always had them
They're called Fordyce Spots too
I don't mind them
My gf says they are the crown of my kingly dick
Feels pretty good t b h

I deal with them by never getting laid

Oh, dirty black person? I hate that they can't speak correctly.

You down with P.P.P.?

I have them, fairly mild but still there. Of the dozens of partners I've had literally none have brought it up

If she asks, you explain her what it is. And move on.

Love it.

Uncut with PPP
I've never had anyone comment on them, and when I've brought it up with long term partners, most have said they didn't think anything of it.

Got very few of them, never bothered me nor girls

Yeah, you know me.

Have em
And i fucking LOVE them. They are so sensitive and feels godlike when a girl is sucking me off. My current gf even licks the head around flicking them softly after i cum. Gives me fucking body orgasms and i twitch like crazy.
How does it feel knowing you curcumcised cucks will never experience how a vagina truly feels like around your dick?

Pic related

thanks OP, been trying to find out what I have, been STD tested and come back with nothing, now i finally have an answer. I've never had a steady relationship, but at the same time all the girls i've hooked up with haven't said anything about my dick. The one girl that did say something just asked if i was clean and i said yeah and kept going, easy as that. i mean, if you're feeling devoted, u can tell her the name of exactly what it is so she knows it's not an STD, that should solve all your problems, but i wouldn't worry about it

are you retarded. u have a cheese dick. those white bumps is are semen from jackin off. clean yo self u nasty cheese dick fuck

see

Femanon here. If you have this shit you should kill yourself because it's disgusting and wrong.

You're disgusting and wrong.

I have them, though not quite as pronounced as the photo.

My ex of 6 years never once said anything about them.

While I was with my ex I never gave them a second thought, but since being single I am more conscious about it. The girls I've slept with since haven't said anything about them, but these have been one-offs where they haven't really seen it up close and personal.

Like someone said they'll bother some girls and not others. Guess you just hope for the best

This, second time she saw them she asked about it, I let her read a little article about it, and her worries were gone. Sex life resumed as normal.

You're a mentally-ill tranny faggot, not a female

I know curcumsized people can still have em. Its just hilarious knowing i get the better trade off cause im uncut AND got P.P.P

I feel god damn lucky actually. If anyone is wondering. They are nerve endings. So everything is boosted by possibly a 50% during sex

Got them and untill I was like 20 I thaught everyone had them (sorry I didn't suck dick in the showers as a kid, how else would you even know) no gf ever mentionned it and I've had quite some since I was 15 till now.

Typical amerislut uneducated on pearly penile papules. Post tits you whore. I bet your vagoo looks properly nasty too.

I had em and they fucked off when I started jerkin off less

I had a gf that actually loved the shit out of them. Apparently she could feel a subtle texture during sex and couldn't resist running her tongue over them when she was blowing me.
So, buck up. Apparently some girls actually find them to be a huge plus.

TITS OR GTFO

Dont kid yourself fags its disgusting
Sure your fat ugly bitch dont mind

Youre jealous cause blowjobs actually feel good for us you cuck

said the 12 yr old

Oh bro my girl does that aswell and it feels like fucking heaven honestly.

1. Buy tea tree oil from the pharmacy.
2. Test a little on your arm to make sure you don't have a rare reaction.
3. Apply tea tree oil to PPP three times a day.
4. Be consistent.
5. PPP will slowly dry out and flake off in your sleep, while you move etc.

6. Think I'm trolling, that this couldn't possibly work, don't even try it, and live with PPP for the rest of your life.

YOUR MOM HAHAHAHHAA

This.

It's absolutely disgusting and freaks me out.

Why would i remove them if they make sex better? Are you retarded?

>newfag detected

u wot m8?

Youre retarded. Wouldnt you love having more nerve endings in your cunt and clit?

Some people don't like having a cauliflower looking cat dick.

Im turning 360 deg and walking away from this discussion

Stop trying to convince yourself that you like having an alien dick. You know that deep down you are insecure as fuck about it. You're basically in denial, bitch.

They are nerve endings. They make blowjobs feel even better than what they are.

It doesnt even look like a cauliflower dick. Just small nerve endings aroound your cock that are barely noticeable unless you actually observe them up closely

I know, I got them.
I just didn't get why you refered to my post.

Youre jealous faggot. Keep enjoying sub par sex.

No fine as bitch would touch that gross shit you betamongs with your festered little slap toy

Maybe i tagged the wrong post by mistake brosky

Fucking disgusting subhuman freaky dicks.

Targetting by mistake can cause nuclear war.

Its a leftover from our primate ancestros . The gorilas have it x2 and use them to hold the female.

>5̶ 6 replies in 10 minutes
nice b8 m8

uncircumsized, been able to pull back to foreskin since I'm like 5 years old ( mom took me to the doc to have it pulled because she was concerned about hygiene ) I have them but not that many to be honest. I just wish more people knew about this, it's perfectly normal.

Reading a lot of post about phemosis I'm glad my mom took me to the doc at such a young age even though it wasn't needed. I remember it clearly , hurt like a bitch.

Well, I guess that's just how it is. Not everyone is the same.

Just don't expect to reserve the right to be offended if someone else does/thinks the same about a quality of yours.

Uncut here. I don't actually mind having them. They're not even a real inconvenience.

Jelly fag detected

I had these for years. When they were small it was ok. My wife/girlfriend never worried about it at all, and all I had to do was to explain to her about it the first time she saw it. But as I got older some of them got extremmely huge, like a match stick tip. Then I decided to remove them by surgery. The doctor basically burns each one of them entirely, from outside to inside the penis, with a very precise tool. The recovery was quite unconfortable, bur after 2 or 3 weeks everything was ok. Now my penis looks completely soft and clean, no scars at all. I really suggest you guys who have some sort of insecurity about this to look for a doctor.

Femanon here. I would NEVER touch your disgusting sea urchin dick not in 1000 years you freak. Get that shit away from me.

Quit RPing as a female, you mentally-ill faggot

You're just mad you have a weird dick.

Okay.

actually we have better sex than you
So get rekt

It's common in over 40% of men in some form

PPP is just as common and normal as a girl with large and dark labia.

2016 not having PPP godtier genetics

Nobody is asking you to touch their dick you dumb bitch.

TRANSGENDERISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

OP here.

Lol I didn't expect this thread to turn out so fucking funny... thanks for your input Sup Forumsros; much appreciated.

Help kill Reddit--

Spread this petition which demands that the CEO of Reddit resign!.

www.change.org/p/reddit-steve-huffman-should-step-down-as-ceo-of-reddit

I've got them and the last 3 girls I've been with didn't really have a problem. They saw them and asked what it was/if I was clean and told them it's a harmless growth most dudes have them and offered some articles they can read and they relaxed.

At best, they won't care. At worst, they'll ask about it and you just let them know what it is. If they freak out over something benign and actually good for a guy then their loss.

I had a couple, used to take tweezers and pull them out.

Mostly went okay, except for that one that pulled some skin with it and started bleeding.

Yes don't worry, I disinfected all the time.