As you have all just heard, Reddit is on its deathbed. You know where the redditors will go...

As you have all just heard, Reddit is on its deathbed. You know where the redditors will go. They will come to Sup Forums and spread themselves out. We must accept them for who they are and forever recognize their cultural past as to not change ours. We must find a way to permanently separate our identity from theirs. Our lingo will be cracked, our user interface learned, but our identity must remain. This is our migrant crisis, and we must act now before it is too late.

Join me, and we will discuss various tactics for preserving the now oldfag identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5eodmq/alert_reddit_can_no_longer_legally_be_protected/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No they won't, those faggots wouldn't last 10 seconds here.

You don't know that. They have nowhere else to go.

>the now oldfag identity
>i'm le oldfag
hallmark of the newfaggot. saged.

whats happing to reddit? Whys it dying?

We need diversity, without diversity we will not survive

Fuck off, redditors. Sup Forums is full.

You guys can crash on 9gag if you want.

admins admitted to editing users' posts so they lost their safe harbor status (a legal term. look it up).

this means that reddit can now be held responsible for everything the users say on that site and it also means that users cannot be held accountable for what they say on that site

it's actually Serious Business

SEND THEM TO VOAT

I'd also point out that this will happen gradually and the main traffic will come from r/The_Donald, where most of the scandals occurred. Watch Reddit's user count dwindle like Facebook's.

Thanks. Well shit do you think that they rely just bug from there site because of this?

If they stand on principles, absolutely.

Think about the pros and cons of reddit and Sup Forums now. You won't have your posts edited, you can say what you want, traffic is fair...

Thats a good point but how fast do you think well see them bug out of there?

We could create tumblr blogs (I know hear me out) to move to if it ever gets to bad or to "preserve" the past. Just an idea. I have no idea how that site works but still, its better than nothing

>Create tumblr blogs

What the fuck Is happening with you?

Underated post

we need to bring Sup Forums back to when Sup Forums was good.

Fuck no. Im not running to some softy feminazi safe haven because some milk toast mother fucker messed up.

We could have a very subtle codeword in our posts, something that tells people we're not redditors - but only people who know that codeword is.

For example, we could intentionally mispell a certain word, a completely random word that newfags won't notice. Like saying helo instead of hello. It's a shitty example but obviously we would need a better word than that.

Sup Forums was never good

It was just an idea. I dont see you with anything better

It could be happening right now if more redditors paid attention:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5eodmq/alert_reddit_can_no_longer_legally_be_protected/
they will crack these kinds of codes if they aren't continuously modulating.

It's time to get your loli folders out

that's stupid
let's just harass them so they never come back. that sounds like a lot more fun.

Thats the point of begin anonymous user. After this thread diesand they come we wont be able to know whos whos

>ITT: Edgy teens sekrit club

Sup Forums should brexit the internet

You three should to each other.

Define good?

What about a refugee board? /red/ or something just for them

I came in expecting a shit thread but got a good kek instead. Thank you, user.

Well, you would have to propose it in front of Hiroyuki, which means that the next time he is around, you have to get a decent sized mob together and spam his qna thread with /red/.

nigger what

good
adjective
to be desired or approved of.

What if instead of calling memes "memes" we called them like "ploks" or something

like "hey man pretty dank plok you got there"

(meaning meme)

Right. Forgot that moot sold the site to some gooks. How often do that slant get on here any ways?

> You have to do your mandatory 2 years in Sup Forums - at least. And after that you have to browse at least 3 boards.
> You have to wait for at least 1 year before make a post
> You have to lruk a lot.

> sorry kiddo , it's good for both of us in this way

>This is our migrant crisis
LOL... we can just triforce to prove non newfag-ness

how about they get nothing

I propose that the mandatory Sup Forumsootcamp be three months. That was what I did, anyways. Anyone who makes a post with the @ symbol instead of meme arrows be temp banned. This way, we can get mods involved. I also believe we should have daily newfag admissions tests, including questions about memes, history, user interface, and more.

le triforce XD

this. just ban the newfags and it'll be all fine.

>daily newfag admissions tests, including questions about memes, history, user interface, and more.
that would require logins and signups in order to properly do, which would derail the entire point of Sup Forums. and website large id's would be the same.

containment board

You newfags get dumber by the day.
For starters, end your nypa BS. We ruin lives for fun. Actually having the occasional justification is just icing on the cake.
Double down on gore, loli, and quinoa pizza. There is no reason for page 1 to lack any of these threads. They scare normies and Sup Forums off and provide fap material.
Caturday. Motherfucking Caturday. Letting this day pass without these fuzzy motherfuckers dominating page 1 was a travesty on your part.
Shape up.
Harassment of autists is another failure on your part. I know the Crusade of Clyde is long past, but the lack of replacements is intolerable.

I didn't say they were mandatory or even accurate. Basically, the redditors would get on the site and the test would be pinned to the top, and it's the first thing they see and they'll THINK it's mandatory. If they don't take it, they aren't the newest fag in town anyways.

That's fucking stupid. It's most likely the case that a large handful of reddit users don't exclusively use that website. We probably share a descent amount of traffic. Just harass everyone like we always have and desensitize everyone to our content. We will convert them.

That's fucking stupid. It's most likely the case that a large handful of reddit users don't exclusively use that website. We probably share a descent amount of traffic. Just harass everyone like we always have and desensitize everyone to our content. We will convert them.