Ask an gay "German Turk" anything, so let's start!

Ask an gay "German Turk" anything, so let's start!

are you gay?

Was zur Hölle ist eigentlich dein Problem ?

Verpiss dich.

Done pizza and pino

wtf is a german turk. you are either german or a turk. and don't even try to say something else. cause if you consider yourself to be a german turk then fucking go to that goat fucker's country and be a full turk.

How do you feel about the syrian refugees?

They can have 2 passes here in Germany. We are fucked ...

Ein Döner, Bitte

couldn't agree more. everyone is spilling shit about integration and tolerance but I know so called "german turks" that life in germany for 40 years and barely speak german. I shit you not.

Why don't you believe in the American genocide?

He obviously meant that you are ether a ethnic german or a ethnic turk.

Why do the Germans, considering the general hate for immigrants, love Ozil and Kheidira playing in your national football team? Ozil is an open Islamadick but your nation sucks his dick everytime he plays

Gehst du mit deiner Sexualität offen um? Wenn ja, wie hat dein soziales Umfeld darauf reagiert?

günaydin

Your a Muslim and you know it

How did your circumcision come about?

Same in the UK bro, there are "ghettos" where its mostly asian community and they speak no English. Traditional english pubs shutting down due to no custom and the whites are moving out of these areas. As a white 25-35 male, as Europe is going, im seriously considering Russia as the only safe haven

Umm kinda like all the racist rednecks in the US spend every weekend watching "niggers" play sports

Russia is roughly 10% Muslim. Your country is about 4.5%.

The more you know.

Do Turks eat turkey in Turkey?

So you have sex with men for pleasure.
Do you still have to rape women to maintain a position in your community?

Who me??
Nicht deine Angelegenheit.
Nene.
I was born in Germany, but I don't igbore my roots, no one should!
I have nothing against refugees, I know some good people!
Was darfs noch sein?
>in germany for 40 years and barely speak german
My family speaks german..
I believe that it happened. Armenian*
double standards

OP I have a real question. Erdogan is apparently spewing shit to germturks about how they are oppressed and not represented kind of like hitler did with germans after ww1. How do you or your people feel about it? Does anyone even care?

How does it feel like being the scum of society?

How's it going?

because ozil as well as the first and second generation of immigrants were hard working people earning to be here.
the third and later generation fuckers who just want to have the best of both worlds, use two passes, abuse the social system of germany while being proud to be turkish (not proud enough to serve in their military of course cause they are immune to hard work).

also there is no general hate for immigrants in germany. the thing we hate is people coming here telling us what to do and bringing their shit to us, mosques for example.

Bastard judensohn

Is a hotdog a sandwich?
Can jesus microwave a burrito so hot that even HE couldnt eat it?

Ha "the more you know" you know shit bro. Everyone in the UK is so afraid of being labelled "racist" that so much has been let slide, so that 4.5% has so much more power than is reasonable in terms of overall population. Im from the north where asian pedo gangs are rife. But if you say its an asian problem in that small area you get branded a racist. So everyones afraid to speak up. Ill go on record as saying integration does not and will never work

yes

If you were born in Germany then you are german. You have no roots in Turkey. Your grandparents or parents have, not you. Don't come up with that roots shit. In Tukey you are german. Why do you think you are turkish in Germany?

It's like all the fuckers in the US celebrating Saint Patrick's Day every year. And suddenly everyone has irish roots. Fucking hilarious.

It can work. It has historically in the US. But something has gone wrong in Europe.

In any case, don't buy into the mythos of Russia. You won't escape the Muslim horde, and their economy is in shambles. That was my point above, nothing more

ben geliyor Sup Forums seviyor shish kebab very good

Rückblickend würde ich es keinem Deutschtürken empfehlen!
Günaydın
Not really
I laughed
My family loves him, I can't stand him.
Pretty good
Schalom

I was told there would be pizza.

What's it like being the new Jews dude? Knowing the indigenous population don't want you to there?
Munich is my second home. It's great having the Turkish quarter just south West of the rail station.
The other citizens love the trash on the sidewalk, the kebab shops every two feet, the dirty buildings, gangs of men not speaking a word of german leering and feeling up passing women at 2am, dodging piles of spit and dog shit...
Cultural enrichment at its best my man!

The foreigners may have gone wrong, they aren't foreign anymore

Sooo...is anyone going to post some pizza or what?

Are you trolling me? Saying integration has worked in the US?? They have the worst racial divide in recent history between black and white! One of the reasons Obama got elected (amongst many valid reasons) was because he got the black vote. Ive nothing against black people theyre not the problem here in the UK. Its the Asian Muslims. Integration can work as long as both sides want it, the problem is that asian communities in the UK dont want to mix with white brits. Asian girls and men will gets cast out over here for getting with a white person. They raise hell if a place doesnt offer halal food and dont you for a second think tjat when a terrorist attack happens that their community doesnt know who the radicals are. They just keep quiet. The muslim community in my opinion needs to step up

Is is true Mesut Ozil is considered a traitors by turks for choosing Germany of Turkey ? Also which team do you support ?

siktir git ipne pezevenk

naber lan yarraaaam?

>"asian"
They are pakis m8.

Wann wurde dir klar dass du schwul bist?

Wass ist loss Azzlack

Serefçis

I see myself as a German but I am not treated as a German, I am assimilated but it is ridiculous to introduce myself as a German because nobody would take it seriously.. the biggest problem is that Germany don't want Germans, they want "German Turks"(Deutschtürken), "Afro Germans"(Afrodeutsche) etc. Literally they want anything but not Germans.

I understand you.
Germany is not a racist country.
Most young German Turks don't see him as a traitor, maybe just Turkey Turks?
Ly too :**
Mit 14
Kes!

you dropped a lot of """""" in """"""German""""""

you are not german. never will.

But I am

>I see myself as a German but I am not treated as a German
I bet you are not treated as a turk in turkey either. How does it make you feel to be a foreigner everywhere?

sag mir deinen namen und adresse damit ich dich schlachten kann du mental gestörter bastard

it doesn't matter how much you want to be german, you simply can't. you should go back to turkey. at least your children will have an identity there, as you lost yours.

I don't feel anything, it's not a big deal for me, I have a live in Germany and I'm a part of Germany.

I think my children would be accepted as germans.

I'm still bored, ask something