AOTYSF

AOTYSF

Easy choice

and also probably the only thing I've listened to that's been post 2017.

Thread #10001

um, actually...

bwahahah....stop shilling your little roster of 'artists'.

Ya it's probably my favorite so far too.

Anyone listen to the new FJM? After listening to this first it's like a shitty wannabe.

I never got the FJM unsufferable memes until i listened to Pure Comedy

I've been really enjoying that new jonwayne album desu

I actually love it

honestly this

They start these moronic threads because they know everyone will put in their 2 cents and the picture will remain at the top of the catalog.

I haven't heard it but I would say it was pretty good. A little over rated but yeah a solid AOTYSF

shit podcast

This album is like if Beck's Mellow Gold grew up and became a sad fucking cynical alcoholic adult

Yeah, lol, have you heard Grimes?
((()))

Are they going to have a vinyl pressing of this record? I know they announce that after the records release but this is a pretty long album

probably not senpai

you should wait til april to get a physical copy tho since marks gonna have a new ep that ship out with new orders after april 1st

And it isn't close

Benji: 9.5/10
Universal Themes: 8.5/10
Sun Kil Moon/Jesu: 8/10
Common As Light...: 6/10

Mark phoned it in so hard on this album musically, lyrically, thematically.

I thought music cringe was just a meme until I listened to this shit. Title track is pretty okay at least.

Had the most fun with this one so far.

lmao what does that even mean

It's literally him repeating the same point that he made on bored in the usa but less eloquently for 75 minutes

Fun band to see live

Except that isn't true at all.

Well it is true for a couple songs but certainly not the entire album

So I've heard. haven't checked their earlier stuff, people said was better

>Except that isn't true at all.

Oh, okay then.

Impossible Past is better, I'd already have After the Party as a close second though.

Yeah i dont know their music too well, my friend is a big fan so I went to the show with him and had a great time. He also says their previous stuff is better

kill yourselves

this

He sure showed you

True that wasn't really a valid argument haha

Ballad of the Dying Man is about online commenters, On Magic Mountain and In Twenty Years or So deal with aging, Total Entertainment talks about entertainment consumerist culture

Whereas bored in the usa was more of a commentary on the broken political system and middle class america.

I don't disagree with you, there are definitely some songs on here that talk about the same subject, but to say the whole album does that is a massive generalization that, as I said before, isn't true at all

*steps out from behind you*

I'll kill you in real life instead.

HOLD. THE. FUCKING. PHONE.

literally anything else OP

Talk all the shit you want just know I can have you killed

DUDE LETS MAKE THE SAME FUCKING ALBUM FOUR TIMES IN A ROW LMAO

go to bed mark

this

this my dude