Newfag here

Newfag here
> what does cuck mean
> yes i am retarded

die faggot no one wants you here

cuckold - a man or woman who likes to see their spouse getting fucked by another

it means the same thing as kek
Kek...cuck... get it?
Fucking simple m8.

If you're dating a girl right now a mirror should probably provide a visual aide for you OP

Basically somebody who wants somebody else to fuck their wife or girlfriend and get off to it in the meanwhile, normally used as an insult for obvious reasons.
Also next time you want to know a definition just Google it you fucking Cuck.

your dad got cucked

A cuck is what you are, since I'm up to the hilt in your girlfriend with this 12 inch black python.

Yeah ut everyone is using it like an insult
Thats why i dont get it
Like faggot

it's morally irredeemable to be a faggot or a cuckold

morally irredemable to whom? the unborn child who doesnt know their biological father?

unlike you, these people have actual morality
>supports abortion
so you're a moralless cuck

>actual morality
>implying morality is objective and not subjective

Degeneracy alert

if morality is subjective, killing people because they looked at you funny or something is completely 100% fine

it means whatever you want it to, just like edgy or faggot.

it's still illegal, whether or not your thought processes lead you to believe that you are right, there are still laws of the land

>>implying morality is objective and not subjective
oh look a faggot who had a philosophy class but didnt quite get it, pls go.

unfortunately, being right isn't the same thing as being a faggot

>illegal
did someone mention legality? he is speaking from a moral point of view. if morality is subjective then some people are allowed to find ethnic cleansing just fine, which it is objectively not. see how morality is both objective and subjective? seriously man, pls go.

if you believe that you can center your morality around what humans make legal and not legal, you're an idiot.
do you also believe what hitler did was right? do you think the japan millitary raping a bunch of teenagers and women is fine? what would you do if the government started killing off your kind? would you sit tight and accept it?

i'm not trying to get you to feel for these groups or anything, because fuck them. it's just that your views line up perfectly with a moron.

things are made illegal when most people in a society find an act immoral.

murder is both moral and right if your society believes that those things are moral,

people in isis are excersising their morality when they kill infidels, it's only those from outside that group that finds those actions immoral

How did a "what does cuck mean" thread turn into a debate on morality?

Morality only knows.

i believe hitler thought he was right, therefore to hitler, the extermination of the jews was moral, it is us from the outside who have been bought up to believe that the holocaust was wrong

back to your containment board with you, you degenerate scum.

>it's only those from outside that group that finds those actions immoral
Yes indeed, most people. See where the objectivity comes from? See how humans decided murder was wrong? Sure there is a tiny group which finds it acceptable, that group is wrong. Seems to me that people who go "morality is subjective" usually think it means "morality is whatever I want it to be and no one cant tell me im wrong."

why do you put so much faith in humanity
do you really believe that humanity knows what's best for them? do you really think that?

murder isn't universally considered wrong, in many cutures human sacrifice has been practiced for centuries, those people weren't inherrantly immoral, infact many of them believed that their actions would bring them a good harvest or luck, they were misguided but their actios to sacrifice one in order to feed many would be a moral act

if you can't put your faith in humanity you can't put your faith in anything

Well, there's your parents, close friends, people who hold the same beliefs, and also religion. the entire point of the creation of religion is the fact that they recognized that faith could not be put in man as a whole.

See what you did OP?
DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID?