Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

>believe in
>something that does not exist

that's called a delusion

Fuck off space nigger

Only if they have dentures, long skinny nostrils and wrinkles

Yes, but I don't think they've come to earth.

The real question is do they believe in me.

I believe they exist but I do not believe that any human has ever had direct or intentional contact with them.

is there other life somewhere out there in this universe of ours? probably
do they beam up crazy people and anal probe them? probably not

fucking bet me to it

No, Im not a fucking Scientologist.

we're aliens here actually

That's actually a really good question

Very true

Is it delusional to believe something exists even though you can't see it? I wouldn't believe you had a brain if that was the case.

We haven't been to any other planets other than mars. And even then we sent remote control robots. It would be delusional to think other solar systems or galaxies beyond ours don't contain intelligent life.

Just because we haven't been able to find any yet, doesn't mean they don't exist.

probably not
they aren't stupid enough to believe in things without evidence

Is anything real or is it a delusion

I think they came to earth a long time ago and recently bc of all the nuclear shit and the gov keeps them away

Good point

Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

of course

No because so far there's no evidence of their existence.

It is a bit yeah

But i have no evidence of your existence

Illegal aliens? yes, this is a nation issue our supreme leader Mr Donald Trump is able to and will take care of
God bless these united states of America

depends on what you mean
do i believe that somewhere else in the universe some other kind of life developed?
probably...

intelligent life?
might be, why not?

are they visiting earth and kidnapping rednecks and mutilating cows?
I highly doubt it

I dont think we're going to meet any in the near future, but it would be very unlikely that there is no life anywhere in the entire universe.(besids the earth ofc)

They are already with us and have been for longer than you know. Be patient and with time they will show. They're waiting for humanity to abolish government, because they see it as an error if you will.

shh

Military have UFO technology for over 50 years.

I mean living things not of this planet inteligent or not

So they say

Well then don't believe in me I guess? Not sure what's your point. If there's not enough evidence of something then why would you believe in it?

I believe they're out there somewhere but I don't believe they're anywhere near earth right now

yeah there probably are
what little information we have for life tells us that it's made with really mundane stuff (oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, etc), literally with the garbage of the universe, shit you find anywhere. It's possible that that stuff came together somewhere else and made life in some other place, the sheer size and number of stars and planets makes it quite possible and I'd say even probable...

Yes. They cross the border all the time

I dont beleive or disbelieve

Not a funny joke man

What's the third choice?

It is, you fucking gatekeeping shitskin

that is the third choice

Under the sky, under the heavens we are all but one family

>Be me
>See aliens outside of home depot
>They say "trabb a ho"
>I assume they are calling me an asshole
>I call them niggers
>I leave
>I believe in alien

Hey guys did you hear the one about the alien? the ILLEGAL MEXICAN ALIEN? hahahaha you didn't see that one comin'! oh yeah!

Can you please explain it in more detail of what that is? I cannot imagine another option. I'm genuinely interested.

Its been said already

I just dont know to be honest

Don't know what exactly?

if anything aliens gave us the new technology and knowledge

why do you think we've been stuck in stone/bronze/steel age for too long? And suddenly we have the rise in technology and knowledge

Zing Zang Zoodley-doo

What if the aleins had sex with monkeys and created humans

I don't know what you want me to say or what point you are making.

Neither do I to be honest

What has this whole conversation been about? Were you trying to explain to me something or what?

Probably this. Aliens from teh future, our progeny came back to the past and had sex with old style humans and then humans advanced really fast like back crossing a cutting from the king kush plant into some Haze or some shit

Just a theory man

How can aliens exist if our eyes ain't real?

Oh ok. I guess I'm not too interested in speculation.

check'd

Ha, nice.

>believing in something that can be proven mathematically

No. Because the belief in an extra-dimensional wizard that speaks things into existence super cedes any aliens. All hail our Lord and Savior, Joe Pesci

How can my dick be real if my hands aint real

Fucking hate mathmatics

Lord Pesci is with us. So mote it be...

I repect your veiws man

I belive in miro

May Pesci bless and keep you

I just did the math.
Aliens must exist. There should be about another billions species out there. Some of which will be intelligent.
We will never met them face to face but we may make data contact in the next 50 years or so.

Fuck maths

>hate maths, the school is so retarded, useless shit
Edgy, you're probably just a primary school fag who thinks maths is useless and boring. Literally kys

Many things have uses why should i like them all

relax man

>someone just proved my point to be wrong, gotta admit to failure
>"fuck maths"
Kys underage fag

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Ok Said somthing stupid calm the fuck down

It's hip

>believing you have obtained all of the collective knowledge of man necessary to have concluded with absolute certainty that something does not exist.

that's called being arrogant about your ignorance.

Drake's equation.
/thread

Trump does and he wants to deport them.

To be square

I know they are here, and I know a portion of what they are up to. No, we aren't likely to see any more of them in our lifetime openly as Humanity has a long way to go to maturity. Hell whether or not we will even 'make it' is still largely in question.

Imagine a species as divisive as ours, killing each other for the differences of the pigment of our skin or whether or not we think like the dominant power at the time.

Imagine us taking what we are today into a very hostile environment sparsely populated with fragile environments looking for resources with our current mentality.

We would bring death and destruction to everything we touched.

Genetically spliced or not, we aren't ready. Not even close. Hell we haven't even taken a Human past the moon that I am aware of.

What a complete crock of shit. Do you believe anything you read on Facebook.
Next you will be telling me Trump cant win the election.

I believe there are humans that existed before the last ice age who had created advanced civilizations, which were mostly wiped out due to either asteroid impacts on the earth or volcano eruptions, but some survived deep in caves and underwater throughout the planet. What our society thinks of as aliens, are just these more advanced humans coming out to observe us. I believe they've seen how fucked we are and very very few have decided to make contact to initiate change, while others decided to leave us alone and make sure to keep us away from their underworlds.

The human race is too self-important, we're not that much more interesting than fish in a bowl of water.

You too man, especially keep you

>because I know what everyone in the universe considers 'interesting', ironically in keeping with the self-important bit

I believe in the Alie's

Prior to great devastating events hitting the earth, there existed both agricultural civilization that were inventing technology, and more primitive hunter-gatherer peoples spread out throughout the planet.

When an asteroid hit the earth or a volcano erupted, more than 90% of the human population died. The hunter gatherers were the ones learned to adapt to the new weather conditions and environments, and they are our ancestors.

The other humans who created civilizations were able to plan ahead, prior to the catastrophe, and some went underground. The majority either died on impact or were unable to adapt to the deadly conditions as well as the hunter gatherers were able to, and they eventually died of exposure.

People like the Inuits have practically no technology, but they are able to survive extreme conditions. These are the types of humans who were able to continue living after great catastrophes, and these are our ancestors. We're descended from the primitive survivors, not the advanced survivors.

Aw fuck yeah nigga