So i broke the traffic law and need to pay

so i broke the traffic law and need to pay

250€ or go to jail for 9 days. i would go to jail if it wouldnt have further consequences but it will fuck my backround for ever

i am at around -1500 on my bankaccount and cant pay the 250 anymore are there any rich fags around which would be able to help me out atleast by a small amount

picture kinda related FeelsBadMan

my paypal is [email protected]

Go to jail and get gangraped by 60 inch nigroid dick you whore.

Don't be retarded, don't spend more than you have,Follow rules
Did you get raised by fucking monkeys ?

its not about that i am not the weak but i dont want a criminal record

how should i survive else when i dont have money i still have to eat so i get into minus

Start working , how do you think anyone survives ?
If you couldn't go any lower how'd you survive anyway just don't eat/live ?

also don't you know any people ?
old enough to waste a shitton of money and have these responisbilities, you should've met some people while being alive for that long

i do work but when i get payed my account goes to 0 and then all that starts again...

not really many and i dont have family anymore

What kind of traffic law did you break?

start living less expensive.
Pinch off some money where you can.
Learn how to cook correct as you can cook for 2 euros a day without having to starve if you know what to get/make.
Don't waste your shit i lived for some time for only 700 a month without living like a hobo

/thread

nice dubs

and i was way to close behind someone

Good story bro

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

even with that if i calculate rent (small appartment) + hot water + heating + eating i am above 700 not every city is the same price sadly

Seriously which law did you break ?

if you are very close behind someone (between 0,2 and 0,7 seconds) it varies from around 70 to 2000 but i am lucky to have it at 200 if 2000 i would probably end it right now with a string...

do dishes with cold water, by hand
showers no more than once every 2 days except if you do hard labour don't put it too hot
always wear atleast a sweater and a pair of skisocks or any thick ones you have turn down the heat

there must be a way even the city you live in to survive and have spare cash.
don't make stupid mistakes and behave espescially in traffic where other people count on you.
This should be default bro

do you think i live a luxurious livestyle or what? i just try to survive and probably have to go to jail and i cant live under around 1100€ a months i get around 1250 a months but i also have to pay back a credit

life is fucked up

you got yourself into this, now get out of it by paying the fucking consequences, you fucking retard.

Well i think you live too luxurious, yeah i do.
i'm not saying you live in extreme luxury no
stop fucking telling me that you're doing all you can because you're not.
And if you know can pinch off more but choose not to fuck off right now,
Also where do you live ...

Ok just tell me where in Europe do you live if you can't get below 1100 a month and it it makes sense I may just spare some cash on you...

Post a pic of your ticket

Luxembourg

Dude I'm in a similar situation. You have two options.
One is illegal and stupid and you can guess
Two is run away instead of killing yourself which could be a third option, become a new person and be king of the open world. You'll be depressed but free
Meditate and escape

could be an option but i dont know it doesnt make sense i just live from zero to around 1500 a year and then go up around 0 again and it starts over and over its not fun

move up a few kilometres, i mean belgium takes in every single fucking immigrant it seems

fucked up my spelling i mean zero to -1500 a month and then repeat it with abit more - each month

i cant speak french and i dont know if i could even get a job there so its even more risk than quiting my current shitsituation

2nd highest Country for gdp per capita and you make less the me in country that stands >35 ranks lower?

What is your job and school? By the way how much do you pay for Internet per month?

in luxembourg the main problem is if you dont live in a "big" city there are no less jobs where you can make a living out. rent costs normally around 1000 for 1 bedroom at the city outside i am lucky to just pay 650

reception at a motel

just standard school sadly. i dropped out due family problems at those times

and i just have a usb stick with internet it costs around 15$ a month cuz i made the deal a long time ago

Not a single question was answered...

pic related

Commit suicide

He asked where he live > Luxembourg

Its the 3rd or 4th most expensive country in austria from what i know

Able to do part timers? Even stocking up the inventory at hypermarket by night lends you much more than 250 in Luxembourg

already trying to find something since i got the ticket but they only need one until next month and thats to late

gtg guys to get up tomorrow for work

eventho nothing came in still thanks for keeping the thread up

ticket is due the 4th of december so maybe ill do another thread until then and if i cant get the money ill post a jailstory around christmas