Can anyone on Sup Forums send me an e-gift card for some pizza, im hungry and alone this thanksgiving...

Can anyone on Sup Forums send me an e-gift card for some pizza, im hungry and alone this thanksgiving. Will send pics of me enjoying pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gql88spPlGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

if i had some cash to spare, id help ya out m8.

>Good Guy Nazi always helps out a Sup Forumsro

thank you my brother this made me happy even though it was from a nazi, appreciate it my man, happy thanksgiving friend

No problem mate.

>That was almost quads you glorious bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=gql88spPlGU
i dont have money but maybe this will help

Do you play any games? League? GTA? Down to play, would be nice to take my mind off my hunger and not be totally alone lol.

Post pic of butthole and I might.

I would OP i feel ya but im probably more broke than you are and i think i would rather be alone than with family who ask the same goddamn questions each year and i have nothing to say back

hmm I mostly play Grand Strategy games, I do have Saints Row 3 however, no mic since mine broke.

Haha you do not want to see that my friend, it is a god damn war zone of unkept hair down there

What's grand strategy?

Games that take a long ass time to play, my main game right now is between Civilization 5, or Europa Universalis 4. Each game can take anywhere between 5 and 10 hours to complete.

Is there a delivery place nearby you want something from?
Email me your address and their info and I'll order you something and pay for it.

League never interested you at all? It's the complete opposite of that style though, high paced team fights every games, games last 30-45 mins. If you'd like to play I could totally show you how the game works

Or you can just email me an e-gift card, im not new friend.

Hmm the only thing i can compare to league that i have played is probably SMITE. I hear its similar to league but more casual.

Um..
Maybe..
I don't know anything about egift cards. Never done that before.
I have bought people on the other side of the country pizza though.

Yeah i've played Smite but it's nowhere near as exciting to me, could be bias because I have played League since season 2, (games in season 6 now) so it has a special place in my heart

It's just a lot safer/easier, not having to give out my address and what not. You are a kind man.

Fucking hell that's hot.

Ahh, OK.

Here have another.
>Good Guy Nazi has a small stash. (Like 5 gifs total emphasis on small)

Ive tried Dota as well before, it just didn't interest me enough to start playing it.

If you'd be able to help me out, e-mail is
[email protected]

Would you be down to download League?

Really hope that is an alternate E-mail account you don't mind being spammed.

Most definitely is, use it for CL ads, people way too sketchy on that site

Not tonight, i'm planning to do some stuff in about an hour and my laptop is a piece of shit at this point. (Barely eeks out 30 fps in Team Fortress 2) No idea how long it will take to download either.

Np man, you have that e-mail now if you ever find interest/time to play, I don't check it too often but just let me know if you ever want to learn the game from someone with a ton of time in the game!

Sure thing man! I'll keep it in mind.

Talking about it making me want to play now lol, gonna head out now. Appreciate the conversation my friend, made this day a little less lonely for me, cheers.

so, OP, you got your pizza?
if so, we want pics

I did not unfortunately

Cheers mate!

aww, shame.
i have no ide how that works and live nowhere near the us, but i hope you have a nice day anyway

Still looking into it for you. But, everything I'm seeing wants me to create an account with egift cards. Com.
Sorry user, but I'm not doing that.
Come up with an easy alternative and I'll do it.

this.
unfortunately, the only one that accepted paypal and didnt want me to register, only allowed US paypal accounts, so i cant do that either