FREE SHIT! GIVING AWAY FREE SCI-FI EBOOKS I WROTE. FREE

FREE SHIT! GIVING AWAY FREE SCI-FI EBOOKS I WROTE. FREE.

it took me a week short of nine years but I wrote an 11 volume science fantasy space opera epic for the teen\YA crowd. It has a love story, a revenge story, a redemption story, time travel, a competent magic system, mecha, catgirls, A.I.'s, robots, space pirates, an intergalactic war, hover craft racing, plenty of twists and an INSANE ENDING, oh yeah.. and jetpacks.

The series kicked off in May with volume one, Volume two: just dropped in September. For the moment they're only in ebook form but Paperbacks should be coming soon. A new book will arrive EVERY THREE MONTHS through 2018. The first two books are available wherever ebooks are sold but it seems there's only reviews on Amazon and goodreads. I gave away FREE copies of the first TWO books to people on Sup Forums last week in hope I could get some reviews ion Amazon or goodreads in return. Some have delivered.
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" and I'll do the same for you. Will send in both mobi.(kindle) and ePub formats

Pic related: The manuscripts in their respective boxes

(OP) Also, AMA

You... must be new here...

Nyet. Here since 2007. I have the memes to prove it.

And with all that lurking, the restless hours of hard work posting all night... you never developed the ability to distinguish between an interesting thread and something no on would bother clicking on, even it it containt the words "free shit".

take this little ditty for example. its pre-banana. 2011 actually

how about a pre-banana YLYL solo thread? i could do this shit on my own

another....

Um... cool pics bro... Well, goodluck with your book thing, lad.

Remember: there are never too many space pirates.

i bet they suck, commit suicide

keep bumpin i got like 4 gigs. that doesnt cunt wallpapers or info and half the greentexts