Tfw you're Russian

>tfw you're Russian
>tfw when you turn on TV and watch show where mullah, priest and rabbi explain that wars are justified, atheism and liberalism are bad
Do you have religious TV shows in your country? How much retarded they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nd5c2Tx-tzM
youtube.com/watch?v=VffMb7bvHY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't watched TV in years but I did see pic rel just for laffs. It's like that Albert Einstein reddit copypasta made into a flick.

WTF I love Russia now.

Looking at these people on a poster, may I wonder, if it is gay movie?

>>tfw you're Russian

im sorry

Yeah i don't watch them though. I once stumbled across an arab Christian channel on satellite tv

Wouldn't you much rather just abandon all television and media and be happier that way?

Spend your time climbing mountains and exploring caves and rivers and meeting people who like to do the same? Swap stories and glasses of wine?

Make the world less about groups of people who only make your life worse, and more about individual people who only make your life better?

youtube.com/watch?v=nd5c2Tx-tzM

at least not bulgarian

Not cool man. The Bulgarians have a longer and richer history than russia does

Russia is only 25 years old.

of being backward turk shithole?
And very cheap tourist destination

This, but I think I'll rather shoot myself in the head

>Russia will never be a developed country

Russia just feels redundant. At least the USSR said it was aiming for some grand transformative ideal with its existence.

There's nothing like that, but as a kid I remember watching for fun some shows where an insane Christian priest would talk about how buying his product would increase the amount of goodness in the world, and stupid shit like that.

No of being an empire and fighting the Romans

You can find those kind of shows here

we don't have such TV show here.
Japan is nothing to do with monotheism and it is quite good.

I believe if civilization will be doomed, it must be because of Christians or Muslims, those who pouring toxins of retardation into mankind's intelligence.

Literally wtf, what channel is that?

>backward turk shithole

quite literally russia

Too cold here to do this

Russia has reached the peak of development in 2008. It's only going to get worse and worse until it becomes a 4th world shithole like Congo, Sudan, Uganda, Haiti or Bangladesh.

What makes you think so?

Why do you feel sad about it?

Trump seems to be in your pocket though. He didn't care that you broke a missile treaty today.

>be Russian
>3 hours per day on each channel is a federal political show where Ukraine and criticized Americans
>newscasts are filled with hatred of the Ukraine and United States
>turn off the TV, go to 2ch - filled kremlinshills blame the US and hohols

Personal observations.

holy shit we have the exact same tv show, it's called "the children of abraham"
youtube.com/watch?v=VffMb7bvHY8
btw i agree fuck all of them

>wanting other countries to achieve their full potential is bad

I like not being a hippie

Wow, that's an argument
>2017 year Anno Domini
>2ch and TV
Why do you even live

yes

Currently it's random segments with liberal news groups who lie about or justify muslim terrorism and call anyone who comments about it racist.

Trump already said the sanctions will not be lifted. And with the current oil prices Russia has no chance to develop or even sustain its current condition.

>trump said sanctions will not be lifted
Not according to the Flynn leaks.

We will see about that.

he says on Sup Forums

go ahead and "explore caves" you'll be bored to death in a week then go back to civilization immediately
especially if you are alone
if you want to be realistic just advice anons to go get drunk with people at the bar at least that's doable and a social activity

I mean congress and the senate might still block it but Trump is a huge shill for you guys so I wouldn't doom and gloom entirely.

People only pretend to care about Syria and Ukraine. Eventually they will be lifted or loosened.

>bulgarian education

That's the student and professor if I recall the trailer correctly

I have no money for other activities, in addition to TV and 2ch

Russia in its current form has already achieved their full potential. And it's wasted away already.

Our substantial ukie diaspora cares plenty.

I am one of those, kek.

>full potential

like 70% of your country's territory is turkic, Chengiz

>whatching all these russians shittering about their own country

I've been meaning to ask this for like 4 years now, what's being sanctioned? How harsh are the sanctions?

>still finds something funny in a self-hating russian cucks
That's mostly a sad thing, dranik. Generation of Lentach.

More harm to ordinary people caused counter-sanctions. Ban the importation of food from Europe and America. Now shitty food level "food for pigs" is sold for a normal meal. And loans have become more expensive. Now the loan at 15% per annum is presented as an exclusive offer (if any collateral and perfect credit history). Before sanctions were given loans to literally everyone, without bail.

How does the government spin this over there?

>How does the government spin this over there?
The government does not advertise that it has banned the import of food. Most people are confident that the import of food products banned damned Europeans and Americans to torture Russian people hunger.
Our agriculture will benefit from the competition leaving, but some of the industry (especially dairy) still sucks. The most commonly adulterated dairy products.

Yes we have. But this shit doesn't happen here. Every time I've turned a religious channel here in India, they're found doing Yoga

100% of your territory is turkic mustafa

We were during USSR so I personally have a hope we would get some based commie who would fix a shit.
Dozhd', lol, but you can actually find all that shit in Spas.
This 2bh. But I still don't loose the hope. You see, once we have risen from India tier shit so we can do it again in a future.
His Pentagon chief told yesterday that USA should deal with Russia in a tough way. All his asslicking to Putin during elections was just to please American conservatives who like Putin's policy.
2bh 2ch is the most liberal place in RuNet so it's not that bad.
I feel so fucking sorry Putin has wasted all these oil money from 00s, what a retard. Put them to retarded shit like Olympics instead of building industry and infrastructure. What a retard. Well, at least he improved military, but army without good industrial base is a paper tiger.
Feel especially angry about aviation industry, fuck, he really ruined it while in 90s it was still pretty okay. As a /tr/-tard I feel so bad about it. Now we have only fucking SSJ instead of ton of great planes we had in a past.

russians are the most absolutely self-loathing, self hating people in int. also makes them hilarious and funner to talk to and not obnoxious cunts like the anglosphere.

them and BR are honestly quality posters because they are most honest.

2bh nothing is bad in Turkic. We are like 30-40% Turkic, Bulgarians are 60-70%. But Russian culture and Bulgarian culture are pretty cool while pure Slavs like Poles are laughing stock of the world. Also arguing with Bulgarians is retarded because our cultures have influenced each other mutually a lot, from all the Slavic languages ours are the closest in vocabulary, as I remember, our vocabularies are closer than ours and cockhole vocabulary.

>them and BR are honestly quality posters because they are most honest.
Brazil is basically tropical Russia, we have the same problems, their society is just more unequal than ours (we don't have favellas and 10k$ salaries for engineers either).

no idea, i dont watch tv

>Bulgarians are 60-70%.
>We are like 30-40%
am i being memed?

>what is televangelism
OH JESUS HE KNOWS ME
AND HE KNOWS I'M RIGHT
I HAVE BEEN WITH JESUS
ALL MY LIFE

What the fuck, i just read the premise of that movie and it's so retarded, not to mention completely illogical. Seemingly they took the notion of which they're countering from Nietzsche which is retarded because Nietzsche didn't believe in God to begin with, it was metaphorical.

fucking cancer

Also it's 1000000% more likely to be robbed while staying in Brazil than in Russia

It's a good idea for a gay movie though.
Student and professor looking for a god and self real nature. Finding Christ and buttsex eventually.
Perfect.

it seems that quote has been used in north american entertainment media for several decades, i cannot find an instance where it was not used in a literal out-of-context sense

Depends on a region. Moscow is obviously safer but Siberian shitholes with prisoners and their bydlo heir may have a good competition to Brazil.

>Finding Christ and buttsex eventually.
>what is Russian Orthodox Church

dw friend, actual beliefs are meaningless when you can take a few words, parade them around and disregard everything else.

Christianity is meaningless at this point

Buttsex is a big thing in ROC because only monks can become a bishops and higher in orthodoxy. And being a monk means you have been living among men with no women around for a long time.. With bearded, tough men, living a close collective life.