Who was in the wrong, in your view?

Who was in the wrong, in your view?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cdyl3AufZ0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Griffith did nothing wrong

Casca enjoyed it

I just got through watching the anime (tv show) and then rewatching the movies.
Grffith is a GIANT pile of shit. I have started reading the manga from the start because I wanna see if Guts gets the chance to kick this guys teeth in.

>Well griffith ol' chum, looks like you and the rest of the Hawks have hit it big, as for me, I'm going to head out and find my own way of life now
>REEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE MINE I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE EVEN IF IT KILLS YOU!!!

Tough call.

>it was just a prank bro

the retards on Sup Forums
we should have never let you Sup Forums scum even think for a minute you were welcome here
they fucking tricked us into taking their garbage

>Baccano!
why?

It's entry level I guess.

yeah but I barely see threads about that anymore.

Griffith literally did nothing wrong.

Have you ever watched it?

youtu.be/Cdyl3AufZ0c

This scene basically represents the entire relationship Guts and Griffith had during the Golden Age Arc.

This such a damning scene for Griffith and the entire monologue basically a giant critique on the concept of friendships. In that there is no true friendship between peers because no is truly equal to one another.

People use friends to advance their own goals while doing nothing for their friends unless it helps themselves in the long run.

It's so fucking bitter.

you meant bakKINO

I don't know I don't watch that naruto garbage

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOO-OOOWN

Berserk is a classic. Deal with it

How could anyone think Griffith was right? That clown literally summoned hell on earth, and Guts is a big guy so how could he ever be wrong

Just because Griffith did something wrong doesn't make him a villain. He is clearly a great man who is destined to lead. And besides, who cares if some dumb slut gets raped when the kingdom as a whole will benefit from Griffith's leadership?

shut up

he was tortured for a year so obviously he can do anything he wants or whatever

Yeah but overall the golden age anime does not compare to the original animated series. Which is better, the story more fleshed out, the art style is goodeven if the animation is lacking and the soundtrack is GOAT. Griffith is revealed to be a force for evil only at the end and by his actiins, in the golden age he just blatantly comes out with a speech that he uses people.

First episode if the original series shows exactly how the kingdom is doing. Not exactly great

I don't know I don't watch that naruto garbage

That's not his kingdom.

>First anime series
>Perfect early 90s style animation
>Only golden age

>Second Anime series
>Will feature all the manga until now
>CGI shit

I'm still mad

Fuck off Griffith.

Wtf yes it is. First episode shows guts with a bionic arm fighting demons that now rule the kingdom

I mean you can debate the differences between the movies, anime, and manga but that doesn't change this scene at all.

He never once respected Guts despite everything Guts and the readers may feel towards Griffith. He only used Guts for his own goals.

It's not Griffith's kingdom. The snake guy is just some random apostle.

Griffith getting slapped almost made the hiatus worthwhile

One of the guys even mentions how shit things hve been since Griffith became king.

that episode is OC anyway.

I'm pretty sure Griffith had some sociopathic obsession with Guts, as soon as Guts leaves he does a stupid impulsive move out of anger.

Griffith kingdom thing only happened after Gutts got on the boat.

Because Guts recognized how toxic he was and left. Griffith was simply obsessed with keeping people under his control and having Guts outright rejecting him turns him towards madness.

>I'm pretty sure Griffith had some sociopathic obsession with Guts
He was gay for Gutts.

I think for anyone else Griffith's obsession with control would apply but with Guts it felt as if he did have some twisted love for him, but in the long run still would act against him if it was in his interests.

Griffith was visibly affected by the fact that someone could so casually walk away from him. Griffith had a moment of weakness, and was reaching out to the next closest (respect-wise) person. Who then promptly told him to fuck off and went on his merry way.

Griffith is a retard.
The God Hand are nothing but servants of chaos, yet he wants nothing more than to create MUH KINGDOM despite that order being incompatible with Idea of Evil.

Me too bro. There was normal 2d animation in the second trailer that actually looked good as well but in the latest trailer the 2d animation on guts' face looks fucking terrible.

The anime production team, for making that awful adaption.

the 90s anime was GOAT though

Yes plus guts was the brute force behind Griffiths strategy. He used guts to win impossible battles, and also to bolster his mens morale. Without him things wills get considerably more difficult. But yes Griffith respected him ever since he bested the knight in the first ep and then took out most of his own gang defending himself

>>Awful adaptation
Universally beloved and praised as one of animes crowning achievements. Awful. Oh user you are truly lost

>I'm going to fuck a royal's daughter because I'm throwing a big temper tantrum since the guy I was using and looked down on beat me in combat, left and fucked the subordinate who was obsessed with me
>Oh no I'm getting my comeuppance for fucking that girl by being tortured and maimed
>My old gang risked everything to save me? Lol now's my chance to sacrifice them all and get a new body! They'd understand because I'm better than them!
Anyone who thinks Griffith did nothing wrong is the most retarded kind of person

Griffith literally thought of Guts when he came in her lords daughter so there's that.

Except pissing of Guts and making Skullknight a new ally.

(you)

is there a more unintentionallyhomoerotic show than Berserk?

Your home life.