CRUNCH crunch crunch... CRUNCH crunch crunch crunch

>CRUNCH crunch crunch... CRUNCH crunch crunch crunch...

>riiiip clackclackclack... CRUNCH crunch crunch

>kr-pop.. hisssssssssssssssssssssss

>sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp.... sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x3QtIdTxDqA
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*edm ringtone*

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

>don't live in a city like some degenerate
>usually no more than 10 people at my theatre
>often completely alone

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

BANGBANGBANGBANG

Or go to smaller movies.
I think there were less than six people when I saw The VVitch and we were all about the same age so we just chilled and occasionally bounced jokes off each other. Nobody cared.

just like watching them at home :)

>riiiip clackclackclack.

what?

opening up your M&Ms and dumping them into your hand :^)

no fucking sounds?

crab legs

>going to a movie plebstream enough to have another person in the theatre

Cummon kinophiles...

When I saw Frozen (with my gf) a retard came in and sat right behind us. I got superworried but he behaved himself mostly and I thought, not bad, not bad, then right at the climax of the movie he loses his shit and starts kicking the seats, making weird noises, and laughing out loud at shit that was meant to be emotional or dramatic and just generally ruining the ending for me. they really shouldn't be allowed out in public.

Do bitches actually take babies to the cinema? Why would you take a baby for two hours in a super noisy place with lots of lights and shit?

When I saw civil war, i legitimately don't think the Mexicans behind me had been here long enough to understand basic common courteously. One of them tapped his foot throughout the whole movie really loudly. Several people told him to stop and he didn't, because he didn't understand English. The one next to him chewed with his mouth open and didn't sync any of it to loud parts of the movie. So in quiet moments it was just crunching and slurping and ripping of bags. Then one of them got on their phone and started having a conversation in Spanish partway through

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Same reason they take them to the church

>that cunt in front of you who gets his phone out to check his Facebook every five minutes

>Live in a city of 300,000
>Don't hear any of that bullshit when I go to a movie because I'm not standing right in front of someone eating pressing my ear into their face

thank you for the meme op, I'm sure this is a great thread, but I'm just going to go

>live in india
>this is what i have to deal with

youtu.be/x3QtIdTxDqA

I had a family bring their infant to BvS, bitch started crying every time action was booming.

>Yow will never go to an Indian cinema party

DESIGNATED
DANCING
CINEMA

Thank God.

Looks like they're having a legitimately good time though

At what cost

>you will NEVER experience this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

holy fucking shit

THICC

Honestly looks awesome

>all that trash flying in the air
Imagine having to clean that place up
i bet there would be human feces everywhere as well

>implying it gets cleaned

I mean come I bet they at least hose the place down or something, or at least carry out the dead bodies after some poor bastards get stomped during entrance/leaving stampede

CLANG

CLANG

CLANG

if it's a higher end establishment they'll pressure wash all the shit into a corner

otherwise it stays

I can't breathe

what is the legitimate use of an anvil? I just realized I've only ever seen them used as comedy props.

you crush animal hides with them

you hammer hot metal against it, it's how they made swords and shit

crab legs

>spics talking over the movie because they don't understand anything that's being said

>black people verbally reacting to every fucking thing that happens on the screen

>black women going "OH MAH GAWD" every five minutes in a horror/action movie

of course, i feel pretty stupid. what's the pointy part for

You use it to poke holes in the hides.

lmao how the fuck are you supposed to even watch the movie?

for giving something a round shape

going to hood theaters to see horror movies is the best because hood niggas are funny as hell
>AW HELL NAW HE GON KILL DAT BITCH
>AW SHIT NIGGA SO MUCH BLOOD

Making horseshoes and shit.

See that pointy part on the front? Blacksmiths will hammer the shoe around it so it bends.

BUT HOW ARE ANVILS MADE???

Is that a fucking chimp screaming?

With bigger anvils.

From bigger anvils, duh.

if you don't already have an anvil, you can only make one when your dwarf gets a strange mood

jesus christ

Watch the movie? How are you supposed to live there?

>go to american theatre
>whole theatre chanting USA USA USA the whole movie; can't hear shit
>before the movie begins, we all have to stand up and say the Pledge of Allegiance
>after it's done, 10 minute moment of silence "for our veterans"
>movie begins
>25 minute mark, a Ford F-150 commercial plays for 10 minutes
>movie resumes
>halfway through, a Coca Cola commercial plays for 15 minutes
>once again, movie resumes
>getting tired of this shit
>JUST before the climax, a Wrangler Jeans commercial comes on for 10 minutes
>multiple Americans have passed out from heart failure at this point
>movie finally fucking ends
>"Now, please rise and remove your hats for the singing of our National Anthem!"
>for fuck sakes
>it finally ends
>I make a bee line for the exit
>nearly slip and fall from all the butter on the floor
>"Hey! That's him! Stop at once, sir!"
>turn around and look, 3 cops in mobility circles slowly wheel up to me
>fined $500 for not tipping the concession stand

Is every fucking burgerfat theatre like this!?

Screenings where you can take your child are pretty common these days. They're usual during weekday matinees. Taking a young child any other time is incredibly inconsiderate imho.

what a retarded trip

not when you are actually trying to get into the atmosphere of a movie, especially watching something like a suspense thriller and you have tough guy macho's talking about cock and anal jokes when the ring is walking through the tv

they just build their theaters next to their holy rivers and wait for the next flood

with wooden casts because the melting point of wood is rather high

Dear lord

>retarded woman brings tiny infant that can't even speak or understand words to a movie specifically tailored for the child
>drops $50+ on tickets and snacks
>spends an hour of the movie in the lobby consoling the baby

i see it every weekend

>casting your anvil
it's like you want it to crack in the middle of a movie

>go to theatre
>Mongolians are throat singing during the film

>not when you are actually trying to get into the atmosphere of a movie

He was talking about horror films, there hasn't been a good one in years.
He's taking a calculated risk.

triggered the post

you now which one

They're getting so hyped up. Imagine how many women they raped after that.

just because you're a single mom doesn't mean you want your life to be over

>CAM quality torrent

>after
By the sound of it i'd say there were raping at least few of them during the movie

ur mum was throat singing on my cokc last night

>find a nice quiet spot to sit down and unbuckle your belt and adjust the valve on your catheter

>suddenly a group of girls walk in and sit right behind you

how do you handle this situation?

that is literally exactly what that means

no user, that's probably the source quality

>no shooting
bullshit

If the mother were smart (which she probably isn't, since she's a mother), she would just stay home with her infant, watch a movie on TV, and save those $50.

The local theater is small and old enough that there's still a crying room for both of the screens. It's switched hands four times over the past ten years with people trying to save it from being sold and gutted.

here's the thing though, I used to leave on the east side of Flint MI so I was really neck deep in DA HOOD. so any time i went to the theater in the hood, the hood followed me.

i wouldnt say calculated risk. I knew exactly what i was getting into.
Last truly good horror film i saw was The Conjuring, but i was out of the hood at that point.

>go to theatre
>buy ticket ($10)
>buy reserve seating ($5)
>buy DBox immersive motion seat ($7)
>buy Imax ticket ($5)
>buy popcorn ($7)
>buy Coca Cola ($3)
>buy chocolate bar ($3)
>go with wife and her two kids
>grand total
>$160

Holy shit, this is why no one goes to the theatre with you spend a week's pay for one fucking movie.

>buying junk food snacks
>wife and HER two kids
>$160 = a week's pay

I see you, nigga.

RAPE

why can't theatre shootings happen in places like this?

PARP!

the fact that cinemas haven't been completely destroyed by vhs and dvd absolutely boggles my mind

it's like if people were still getting around on horses instead of cars for "that horse feeling you just just can't get from a car"

>go to theater
>buy reserve seating for matinee ($6.25)
>grand total
>$6.25

>complain to usher
>he removes the woman and baby from the theater until they calm down
or
>leave and complain to manager
>get free tickets to a later viewing

The massive wave of comic book movies has helped buoy cinemas for the past decade, and now there's fucking Star Wars again.

>go to theater
>everyone sits quietly
>movie ends
>leave and go to the pub to talk about the movie

America sounds like a terrible place

Do you live in a small town or high-income area?

Some movies are genuinely more enjoyable in the cinema, unless you have a theater at home.
But watching something like a drama or romance movie is a waste, unless you go with a date.

>kr-pop.. hisssssssssssssssssssssss
Man, I hate when they release the theater snakes.
It's always in the singles only section too.
There really should be some kind of law against this kind of discrimination.

>none of the babies are black
What the fuck?

i cannot for the life of me understand why some people can't chew with their mouths CLOSED

it i'm eating popcorn at the movies i definitely try to minimize the irritation to my fellow watchers by being as silent as i can. that includes opening up my soda before the goddamn kino starts.

Underrated.

my local theater actually publishes all the statistics of where and when the various traps and triggers go off throughout the week so you can see it is random. Of course, some idiots still get there early to sit in that one section that only has 47% chance of an ice cube shower historically.