Just bought this for 15€, is the price ok? What kind of weed is it? Also general stoner thread...

Just bought this for 15€, is the price ok? What kind of weed is it? Also general stoner thread.. what are u looking/listening to when you are high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwd6InD2nDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You paid too much for it, it looks like alright quality but not the best shit out there. I would say go ahead and smoke it and accept your loss.

Looks good

Listening to swerzie and hanging around. 15€ is like 30 bucks right? I dunno seems like 3g to me.

Swerzie from chattanooga TN? im from there

I'm german, I don't know your prices mate

DER GERMAN GNUGEN!!!

I'm high and listening to Hunky Dory by Bowie

Haven't smoked in about 3 weeks, and won't have any money for another month...
What a load of shit.

Looks like some generic kush strain, assuming it's 1-1.5g you didn't really get ripped off, looks somewhat decent, don't expect a hookup if you're not looking to spend some money though. Deals usually come when you spend more than $20, at least that's how it is in the northeast US.

What's your paypal? I just got a holiday bonus at work.

Not sure where hes from. Found him on Soundcloud and liked "welcome to hell"

I feel you bro
Today i'll smoke my last joint with a bro and got 0 money to spare on weed

Euro and USD are worth about the same. You fucking scored.

Oh damn well thats cool man cuz I looked that song up and hes a rapper from my hometown

i usually get around 5$ / g buying in bulk but i mean it looks like u got ripped off tbh. bud has a decent amount of trichomes atleast.

I don't have a Paypal unfortunately.
I appreciate the gesture though fully.

You're lucky as fuck. Best rapper we got from my hometown was a kid named kid Crawford

That shit looks okay, its not crazy good though. If I were to compare it to some kind bud, it looks like it would hit a 6/10 if you were lucky. I've had weed that looks just like that, wasn't super great but it got the job done, always has as long as it isn't some mexican brick weed...

Pussy Shit boys do some Dope

Lmao already sounds wack af just from the name

You'll niggas don't even smoke crack the post

It looks decent, nothing special though. When I get high I listen to Jojis Mixtape (filthyfranktv) cause it mellows me out

The joje

Nigga you bought weed without even asking what strain it was?

BRUH you gonna get cotton fever from those qtips eventually. Get a 500pk of sterile cottons for 10 bucks, trust me user

We don't know how much that is. Take a picture of it next to a well known object like a coin or a pen.

This is my homegrown amnesia and a little bit of blueberry. I'm listening to Redman - Bars and watching Eastbound and down in betweed

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwd6InD2nDk

high as fuck

This guy is literally blowing my mind about my own body.

this, remember you can't shoot up next time if you're dead.