Feels thread? I need something to take my mind off of the pain

Feels thread? I need something to take my mind off of the pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vRwv7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I need something to take my mind off of the pain.
You fire up them feels first OP.

cry time

anyone want me to post the Ballad Of Ella (its in 5 parts but its a long ass story if you've never read it, it's good

Hey man, it's okay. Just don't let your emotions control you, dwelling on the past will only make the pain worse. You can't change it so just keep looking forward.

Go ahead baby.

I have clinical depression.
Almost killed myself a few times.
Current situation without detail: I don't think my girlfriend really loves me, and it seems like she's going to go for my friend. In which case I'll probably end up trying to kill myself.

I'm to tired...

>I have clinical depression.
>Almost killed myself a few times.
Me too.
>Current situation without detail: I don't think my girlfriend really loves me, and it seems like she's going to go for my friend. In which case I'll probably end up trying to kill myself.
At least you have a gf
Ain't worth it for a bitch man. Have familiy?

My family makes my life a living hell. I wouldn't really consider them "Family"

Part 1 (This Fucker Is Lengthy)

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5 (Fin)

My girlfriend and my friend are all I really have.

Same user who posted Ballad of Ella and Ugly - The Cat, gonna post a short one

>My family makes my life a living hell.
Well fuck them user. What are they doing?
Any other friends?

be straight up with your gf dont torture yourself with the unknown, and just hold on to your friend, my friends are the most important people to me and even when i get a gf (17yo Betafag but thats not the point) my friends will stay very important

They basically paid no attention for my for years. And kept me isolated from having friends. So I spent a good 4 years locked in my room by myself.

I'm don't have the worst situation, but yet I'm still a suicidal piece of shit

>I need something to take my mind off of the pain.
>Which is why I'm starting a feels thread.

"they make my life a living hell"
"ignore me"
how can they make your life hell if they do nothing, my life sucks because of my family being cunts, id way rather be ignored, im just waiting until i have a stable enough job to move out (17yo about to graduate)

It's because now that I'm older they suddenly demand me to love them. To this day they argue and fight with me and them sudddenlt expect me to love them

underage b& faggot

fuck i forgot to lie and say i was 18, call me a nigger and be done with it

I geuss, im just gonna spend as little time with them as possible because its only part of my family i cant stand but only time will tell

Not that user but did something better :^)

what did you report me
my birthday is tomorrow so thought i was good

Sounds like shit man. Where are you from? Age? If you are working you can make friends with co-workers maybe?

life is the biggest troll. in life you smile you laugh you love all these great emotions and in the end you die to forget it all nothing happened

well i turn 18 in a few months and since im not a retard im not gonna say where im from but anyway, i have a lot of good friends getting me through my shit and hopefully will soon have a gf (if this she doesnt have a boyfriend but i saw her holding hands with a black guy so idk) also she's a co-worker

>my birthday is tomorrow so thought i was good
Shhh. Calm down. It's gonna be fine.

I'm doing multi-thread advertising because why the fuck not. If it can help somebody.

If somebody wants to discuss anything, have something on their mind that they wanna rant about, or just feel alone tonight, we have a discord channel for loners >> discord.gg/vRwv7

You don't have to be alone user.

it was a joke i turn 18 in a few months but even if i got banned
>it's Sup Forums who fucking cares it's a good thing to stay away from

Bump

bump