Anyone else in the fucking black girls is the fucking best but I can't ever see myself dating one camp?

Anyone else in the fucking black girls is the fucking best but I can't ever see myself dating one camp?

I'm into their bodies way more than white girls but all the black chicks I've fucked had something off with their personality

Latinas, yes. Asians, yes. Niggers? Fuck no.

>virgin
i very much feel the same way, black girls will suck the soul out of your dick, fucked one in my car and she was pulling my hair and biting my neck and grinding hard asf, white girls don't usually do that shit unless they're total sluts, but that's like normed for black chicks

I'm an ass man, and you won't find a better ass than a thick black chick

So how do you get around this? I'm not great with one night stands so it can get hard for me to find black girls I'm into

>labeling someone a virgin because they disagree with you

Nice logic.

>white girls don't usually do that shit unless they're total sluts

Talk about being a virgin. The irony. Enjoy your increased risk of contracting AIDS, among other STDs, and increased risk of being a victim of black on white crime.

Um, Latinas have big, fat asses bro. Blacks do too, but they're not the only ethnic minority that does.

its the aryan blood coursing through your veins telling you...
NOO!
to not betray your white pride and even though you may indulge in some jungle fever, you shall not breed with them

listening to that faggot, mental retard; shaun "whiteboiusingblackandwhitefilters" king

You definitely don't find this on a white girl

Her farts must be huge.

That's not even an extreme, unique example of a fat, black ass. Plenty of white girls have an ass like that. You're right about one thing, though: you won't find shit skin on a young, feminine, youthful, sexy white girl. KEK

her name?

Never in my life thought I would date a black girl. always been into latinas more than anything.
Benn dating a black girl for a while now and I dont think I could go back

What's different about it?

sauce?

Mainly just the skin color, honestly.
I'm white and my ex fiancee was white but idk.
white girls are also always just so boring and plain
If you can find a black girl who isnt some ghetto nigger then go for it.

You are mentaly ill. Seek help OP

That's all I fuck. Fucked one white girl since I had my first taste of black pussy and it didn't get me off. The darker the more in turned on in bed. White girls just lay there like a starfish or suck at Fucking period

My man! Where do you find most of the girls you hook up with?

Chicks get of way harder to interracial sex.
I now have a black GF, and she really gets into it when she fucks me.
I assume it's the same with a white girl and black dude.

>there arent fat white girls

I'm in a very diverse area in the south. It's common for black girls to hook up with people outside their race and you see it often. No trouble here, I used tinder, pof or just approach them. Worst I ever got was a smile and "this white boy is bold" then got laid at the end of the night

Guys just need to approach them. They assume no other races like them. Even at work, word got around that I like black girls and they were very flirty with me. One even said, "ohhh don't say that, we're about to have some interracial babies",... seriously.

Hmm I wonder what it is with online at least. I'm swiping right on these black girls and not getting much of a response

>guys with shit sex lives generalise women based on the small sample size they've personally had time with

Fuck whatever turns you on. But the thing you're asking is cultural differences man. You wouldn't date a black girl that long as you're most likely very different in beliefs, morals and interests.

Also fuck dealing with black family relatives, just no. Stick to what your gut says user

Agreed!

Not sure. Maybe it's your area, I don't get much action in the north. Also don't limit yourself to those websites. I've been with girls at work and in town.

Hawt

Sup Forums is that away >>>>>>>>>

Alpha white guy here. Been dating bg's for years. Have mixed kids ofcourse. Black girls are more down to earth and don't expect as much as white girls do. Who the fuck has time for a spoiled self absorbed white girl thats been told she's a princess all her life.

>waaaah I dont' like black people

okay anons, nobody forced you to be here

exactly, most white girls are spoiled little bitches that have to have their own way all the fucking time. And they cheat more often then women of other races.

Completely agree. They're s fucking attractive.

Britbong here, slept with a few she-boons on holidays in the US (since the area I live is 98.5% white). Well, 2 she-boons and one normal Black Woman.

The best part was when either of the 2 she-boons would try and bring up racial shit about the US, I'd just stare blankly and say "We don't have problem back home" and I just pretended to know nothing about the situation in the US. It stopped them dead in their rant and they usually just dropped it. There was one time in Austin though when one dragged me into a club where literally every other patron was black. I was stood there feeling about 20 sets of angry eyes on me, I've never been so convinced I was about to die.

Yo black guys hate white men/black women relationships more than white people hate the reverse, or at least it's more unreserved. Like shit you should see the hate my friend got.

There's truth to this

what's the differnce? never fucked a black chick
or an asian chick tbh