Justify having voted for trump without demonizing Clinton with conspiracy theories

Justify having voted for trump without demonizing Clinton with conspiracy theories.

Other urls found in this thread:

euromaidanpress.com/2016/04/30/russian-aggression-against-ukraine-and-international-law-25-key-theses/
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HqmpIYcnfNw
youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You leave rump alone!

Ill begin with this one, for those who fucked up in the primaries

There really aren't any justification for voting for him. But most hilariously, he's already going back on what he promised he'd do during the campaign. It's almost as though he lied to get elected. Just like...you know...literally every other fucking president ever.

Justify supporting Hillary without demonizing Trump.

Before the election 11 conspiracy theory spouting trump fans would correct the record by claiming she's knocking people off and sponsored Isis or whatever. Possible Trump shills?

He had 11 business failures out of 500+ attempts.

Living god

I'll next share this one. Explanation of her failure

She has a lot of connections and experience with foreign relations. She was the more experienced candidate.

Ill lastly add this photo to denote her overall character, if you havent gotten it already.

tension with Russia at all time low rather than raised..
Philippines president also cool with Trump.
Hopefully less taxes.
SJW tears worth their fat ass weight in Californium.
Media getting called out for being shills on massive scale.
Feels good man.

experience != good at the job

Look at how she fucked up Libya and Russian relations. She was a disaster during her tenure as Secretary of State. And no, i dont give a shit about Benghazi

The media hates trump, so he is probably doing something right.

It's really not that simple. www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

Sorry, should have said reasoning, not explanation**

Everyone I hate hates Trump. He clearly threatens their power.

I've always wanted to live in one of those European shitholes where the head of state is an openly corrupt moron supported by even bigger morons. The type of place where people describe as "there was a time in history that country was great, but now it fits in with third world countries with no education and no money." But I only speak English.

Russia fucked up relations by invading it's neighbors and supplying our enemies. We do the same sort of shit, but this time it was on them

An outsider involved in American politics will initiate the dismantling of the two party system. This forces future candidates to earn the support of American citizens if they hope to obtain office rather than placing themselves at the beck and call of party heads who only care about forwarding their own petty agendas.

A 45 percent tariff would equate to a massive tax on imported goods. American factories have to pay American minimum wage. The immediate result will be lost jobs. Read the economist.

It's so easy, I can do it with a picture.

Following trumps example they'll just spew conspiracy theories and insult each other. This is the end of diplomacy. He wants to run this place like North Korea. That's what this country will look like without existing trade deals and his protectionist policies. I miss real Republicans

lol you guys are too much. he's just pretending to play nice while he builds his strike-force and waits to be sworn in.

day1.
-Surprise! We used NSA to pinpoint every uppity cryhard, sjw and degenerate. Tumblr is now a terrorist organization.
-Surprise! It actually IS going to be a wall! Whats that? Mexico won't pay for it? thats fine, we can let them fight the drug war on their own.
-Surprise! Used NSA data again to locate every muslim. Shit, what do we do with them? Oh yeah, how about we put them in those fema camps in seculded areas all over america about 8 years ago?
-Surprise! Think you can keep talking shit about The Don, like you did Bush and Regan, do you Liberal Media? Good luck getting a press pass. Good luck finding anyone who'd have the balls to air your faggy smug jokes.
-Surprise! Alt-Right was the core of the campaign the entire time! Sit this one out grandpa, grandma. We got it under control.

At least one of those was unconstitutional and the rest require acts of Congress or a seriously bent trump friendly supreme Court.

Provide further explenation and proof.

You will fail to provide proof of this though because what you're saying is incorrect. The annexation of crimea was good in every aspect except for the personal interests of the west.

As for supply of our enemies, 60%+ of the military airdrops given to "moderate rebels" end up in the hands of ISIS. One example of your reasoning, but reversed.

I do not have sources readily available, but the points I made are easily found true through Google, and are not open to interpretation

It kills the GOP,TPP and the media in one shot.
Also it reforms DEM and kills the "shame people into doing what you want" strategy.
In 4 years, both DEM and GOP will have much better proposals and candidates after this fiasco, so it totally worth it.

>fema camps

He didn't have legal authority to send a part of his neighbor. euromaidanpress.com/2016/04/30/russian-aggression-against-ukraine-and-international-law-25-key-theses/

roflol, the constitution is just a nice antique we cite when its handy. as for the rest, we got that shit on lockdown.

Don't stop running till you're back in Kenya where you belong.

dat sweet SWEET hair

This is what trump supporters believe

oh yeah, i also forgot. a big show trial for the child molesting witch. Lets hope it sets precedence for public executions again!

The conspiracy theories and the mudslinging weren't what allowed him to steamroll the Republican nomination. Trump reached out to the people who made up the party, not those who headed it. Damage he does to foreign relations (if any) is easily reversible, the damage he's done to the two party electoral system, however, is something else entirely.

the magic cards on display make me lose my shit every time.

it's not possible. people only voted for trump because he was literally "better than clinton"

you say damage
i say fumigate.

>implying Trump doesn't want 90% of these things

Keystone xl will happen faster than your mom goes down on a black man

all we need to do is keep baiting the snowflakes, faggots and blacks until one of their groups tries to blow up or shoot something. Fuck, we could just stage it if we wanted.

Anybody feel like an hero'ing and want to be a sleeper cell?

>child molesting

Are you referring to pizza gate? Cause thats the dumbest unproven conspiracy there has ever been

>-Surprise! We used NSA to pinpoint every uppity cryhard, sjw and degenerate. Tumblr is now a terrorist organization.
That's pretty unconstitutional.
>-Surprise! It actually IS going to be a wall! Whats that? Mexico won't pay for it? thats fine, we can let them fight the drug war on their own.
Oh right, no big deal. We'll just build a giant, mostly useless wall that puts this country further in debt.
>-Surprise! Used NSA data again to locate every muslim. Shit, what do we do with them? Oh yeah, how about we put them in those fema camps in seculded areas all over america about 8 years ago?
There are no such thing as FEMA camps. And if there were, sending all Muslims there is pretty unconstitutional.
>-Surprise! Think you can keep talking shit about The Don, like you did Bush and Regan, do you Liberal Media? Good luck getting a press pass. Good luck finding anyone who'd have the balls to air your faggy smug jokes.
That, also, is pretty unconstitutional.

So basically, he's going to do unconstitutional things that put America further into debt and you end with

>-Surprise! Alt-Right was the core of the campaign the entire time! Sit this one out grandpa, grandma. We got it under control.
...right. I get that Hillary was awful, but it's a stretch to argue that Trump is good.

Being a former first lady doesn't mean she will be a good president

>suddenly cares about Russia and the Philippines

But why?

alright, which one of these two are you?

"m-muh-muh constitushun wull prutect meh!
gimme dat free mony! oogabooga.
I dindu nuffin. i gots rightz n shit!"

or

"stwike me down and i wiww become mowr powewfur than u can i majine, patriarchal shitlord"

it doesn't matter really. i just like to know what kind of bacteria im killing.

The illegal coup empowered by the US started the matter.

Whether it was outright legal can be left to interpretation. Sure. The fact that it was the right thing to do though in almost every regard other than in the interests of the west remains.

Banefire

>outsider, anti establishment
>dismantle 2 party system
>gives top jobs to Republican elite

Pick one

russia and the usa engaging in a proxy-war?! say it aint so!!

This isn't a bad thing. Greenie fucks who want to end all resource industries deserve to die slowly from exposure in a stone age commune.

/thread

Because I remember when the American motto was "Get rich or die trying" and not "Group hug, who wants milk and cookies?"

SJW need to be blown the fuck out before they actually kill leftism for everyone with their subversive, racist, sexist horseshit. That Trump happened at all is proof something is wrong and that something is the divisiveness their "narrative" has caused.

I'm white, I'm male, I want a future where I'm taken seriously, where my ideas are listened to and valued as much as everyone else's. Trump was my only option, my only way to send a message. You'll say I'm "paranoid" but the fact is I only found out what SJW are when I started looking for a reason my ex-girlfriend became terrified I would rape her for no reason and why an educated black woman cheated me out of a job, nearly losing her own job in the process.

Sure thats not hard.

I'm a white male in the working class. I've spent the last 15 years working full time. That entire time my taxes have been ~30%, gouged out of my paycheck each week, and then taxes laid upon taxes for everything I need to do; Buy a car? Pay taxes. Go grocery shopping? Pay taxes. Pay taxes? Pay taxes.

Here's the real kicker. I don't expect to pay less with Trump. I just expect those taxes to be better appropriated towards taking care of the people that are doing the paying of them in the fucking first place. Not going to spoiled fucking minorities that piss it all away on liberal education and bring our nation nothing, save oppressing the people that actually pay for their shit.

The 2020 candidate could run on a platform entirely based on better appropriating taxes and I would be happy with just that.

My company has 3 plants in Illinois and 1 in Alabama.

Minimum wage is $8.25.

Our newest plant is in Mexico.
Minimum wage is $0.40.

Tell me how NAFTA helps Americans?

That's all the media did though, accuse trump of conspiracy theory's of him being racist and shit.

Leftism was dead from the start. Its nice to imagine that everyone's equal and men and women can do the same things but it was never the case. It's in our DNA for races to be superior to others and men to be in charge.

I agree with his policy rethinking NATO commitments, as the vast majority of other members are freeloading.

He's against the TTP trade deal which Hillary called "The Gold Standard".

He was the only candidate vowing to try and bring back manufacturing jobs to small towns

His veterans reform.

His policy on illegal immigrants makes more sense than Hillaries. Under Trump we'd be brought more up to scratch with most other Western Countries. Most other western nations are actually pretty difficult to legally emigrate to if you have nothing to offer them (as millions of Americans found out when researching Canadian immigration when Trump won). US currently is pathetically easy to get into. Obama actually deported more illegals than any other president during his terms but you won't find the Left acknowledging this.

Would have voted Bernie had he been their candidate, but the Democrats fucked themselves by pushing Hillary.

Italy then?

And the art for New Prahv Guildmage

go greece or go home, lol

>Go grocery shopping? Pay taxes.
There are no taxes on food.

The director of the FBI James Comey admitted under oath to Congress that Hillary mishandled classified information, made classified information available to people without clearances, failed to return public records, destroyed public records, and attempted to destroy evidence and repeatedly lied about it to the FBI, any of which are serious felonies which make her ineligible for the office of POTUS.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

The fact that, despite the fact that the FBI has clear evidence of wrongdoing and intent, Clinton has not been indicted is evidence of serious corruption in the federal government, which is also a very good reason to elect someone who does not come from within the federal government.

Maybe not where you live pal but I pay 7% for food in my state.

The United States is to the world body of governments what the Brain is to the human body. The brain reacts to damage or stimulation of all those other organs, but at the end of the day it's honestly the most important entity on the planet.

Also using the brain metaphor. If the brain sees it's lost an arm, it's able to build itself a new one. The arm however, can't build a new brain.

It doesn't. Economists and liberals can not see the facts before their own eyes. Free trade only works if all countries involved are on the same economic level and the standard of living for the citizens are on the same level. If they are not then the business will move to other countries where their labor costs are cheaper and will increase their profits. This causes an economic drop in the higher level country and increases the the the economy of the lower country. After a few hundred years it will reach an equilibrium but the higher country will suffer greatly because of it.

That's a state level, then. What could Trump do about that?

Da col' wah iz hapnin all round us!

Plenty. Better federal funding to states leads to less taxes in state. On the most basic level you pay various taxes to the state you reside in to close the gap that federal funding cant reach.

He is willing to stand up for his country and fellow Americans even if it means ridicule, harassment and being labeled a racist bigot.

He is taxing shipments from China and reducing taxes for businesses so the factories will want to come back here. Essentially making businesses want to build shit in the states. As well as if this was does go up its a lot of jobs for a lot of people plus sustainable jobs due to maintenance. More funding towards agencies that find and deport illegals will put less strain on the systems that are made for paying citizens. Annnnd Hillary is a cunt. Fuck didn't make it.

Everything she was ever apart of resulted in a scandal. It's true she has never been convicted of anything except incompetence but there's a chilling pattern there.

So yeah, she has a lot of experience with failure.

I trust him more. Also not a conspiracy theory. She did have classified material on an email server and did not get punished for it. That is a crime that carries a prison sentence.

Well, a real leftist society would simply let the superior people be superior. If an X wanted to Y and it was atypical they would be respected if they reached relevant goals, goals set by those superior people. Nobody would bellyache about how such and such is underrepresented, nobody would go around destroying art by changing it, ruining teams by breaking them up, etc. Those people would be viewed as disrespecting the skills and talents of the people who possess them, identity politics would be viewed as poisonous, backwards, as the cause of the very think it seeks to ameliorate. Instead let people be carried to where they're meant to be through a democracy of pure merit.

I want the post-racial, post-sexual society I was promised in the early 90's. I want a society of atheist scientists who view anything beyond actual measurable merit to be inflammatory witchcraft they should immediately immolate and destroy.

I don't want to start another Cold War with Russia, and I'm tired of fighting pointless wars in the Middle East.

It's not possible and it's not necessary. Looking back since Nixon resigned American Presidents are not so much chosen because they're good but rather because the voters dislike the opponent.

Ford vs Carter - Ford pardoned Nixon so people voted against him.

Carter vs Reagan - Carter was a failure. People didn't know what to expect from Reagan but they knew they didn't want anymore of Carter.

Reagan vs Mondale - One of the rare times when the opponent's lack of quality or appeal had little do with the outcome. People just wanted more Reagan.

Bush 41 vs Dukakis - Dukakis was a terrible candidate and Bush rolled as the ideological successor to Reagan.

Clinton vs Bush 41 - People figured out Bush 41 wasn't "More Reagan" and sent him packing. Perot didn't help.

Clinton vs Dole - Dole was a terrible candidate and nobody wanted any of that.

Bush 43 vs Al Gore - Terrible candidates on both sides. Very close elections like this are almost always shit candidate vs shit candidate.

Bush 43 vs Kerry - Kerry was a terrible candidate and Americans rarely change leaders when they're at war.

Obama vs McCain - McCain was a terrible candidate and Obama was the first black candidate so it was a progressive circle jerk and inevitable.

Obama vs Romney - Romney was weak sauce. By this time many had figured out that Obama wasn't "Black Jesus" but it would be racist not to give him a second term. Romney was just too shit a candidate to unseat him.

Trump vs Clinton - Shit candidate vs Shit candidate. Nobody voted "for" anyone. All votes were cast defensively against the other side.

Yeah, fucking over the economy will show them.

Feltercarp! Neither person had been president. Neither had experience.
I don't vote for trump, but I felt shillary was worse

Claiming to know more than people who Seng to school for it. Yep, that's a Trump supporter. Uneducated and proud of it

Good post.

Neither.

People only wanted more of him because he got shot. He raised taxes how many times and tanned the economy. Look at the deficit he left compared to what he inherited.

But most progressive people don't like nafta then, and they don't now.
Most jackdaws do, though.
Liberal isn't the same as progressive.
Liberalism tried to anoint queen shillary

Has it occurred to you that maybe it wasn't all about race the second time. Obama was just the lesser evil. Romney was too far right for Americans to deal with at the time

youtube.com/watch?v=HqmpIYcnfNw
>it's just a conspiracy theory goyim!!!
Debunked. Maybe stop watching cnn faggot. Every single thing she said about Benghazi was a lie.

Most progressives are liberals though.

Doubtful. States don't like to repeal sales taxes.

Shillary supporter. Refuses to see the facts even when it hits them in the face.

I'm not saying he was good (or he wasn't good). People wanted more of him because for some reason (and I will never understand why) he made people at that time feel good about being Americans. It was weird because you're absolutely right. He was fisting everyone just like every other politician before and after him but he sold that feeling and people bought it.

No. We're not.
Progressive=|= liberals.
Progressives didn't want the liberal anointed queen.

>People were murdered on her behalf
that's not true user, those people committed suicide. Didn't you know that people commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head these days?

>for teh lulz

That used to fucking mean something around here.

That's exactly what I'm saying though. I literally said "Romney was just too shit a candidate to unseat him". Obama vs McCain was riding the wave. "First Black President" was a force of nature to the voters. After four years of him nobody was fooling themselves about him being anything special so when he ran against Romney did they vote for more Obama? No. They voted to not replace him with Romney.

I never said it was all about race the second time. You can still find people that talk glowingly about Black Jesus for no reason though and to those people going against his "Legacy" is racist.

They're wrong of course but there it is.

>OH I LANDED UNDER SNIPER FIRE
That fucking bitch liar.
youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

Poor logic is the only defense
And no expirence would make him great at the job?
Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
By contrast to others he did a pretty sweet job.

Actually, yes. The market is the only judgment they can be forced to accept, if they don't have the capital to continue, or rather continue to have a significant number of followers, they'll inevitably fail. They absolutely should be taught that poisoning everything with identity politics interrupts the necessary efforts of those defending their very way of life. They cost the first female candidate for presidency her victory with the backlash from their years of unrestricted racial rhetoric, what more of a victory could I ask for? Oh, I suppose I could ask for the person who gets the position instead of be a terrifying demagogue bully who can make a stock tank just by mentioning it. So there's that. Oh, and get ready for Trump/Ron Paul type candidates to be the new right, get ready for this to be the new normal because who likes losing? SJW fucked themselves in under a decade and I could not be more pleased.

People just fucking hate Hillary and they have good reason. All politicians are liars. They all lie about something at some point and they all flip-flop on something. Nobody gets it right all the time and so we tend to accept a certain amount of dis ingenuity out of our elected officials. It just goes with the territory.

To be an elected official and stand out from that crowd as a deceitful piece of lying shit you have to do it a ton and you have to do it in plain sight all the time. It becomes your "M.O." and you have to just not care that people are looking right at you while you're lying to their faces.

Hillary built that kind of reputation and people might be scared of a Donald Trump but they dislike someone like Hillary far more.