Oh user, I just feel so unattractive after starting the chemo... You still think I'm hot, right?

>Oh user, I just feel so unattractive after starting the chemo... You still think I'm hot, right?

Hell nah bitch kill your self

TBH youre scary looking

It's the sparse hair. You'd look far better if you shaved your head. Show us your skinny girl tits.

you stupid woman, chemo is worse than dying, alternative medicine is the way but i guess its too late for that

please post a pic with timestamp

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

no

I'd probably still smash. Post nudes. Seeing your before and after is kinda hot in a morbid way.

> "Alternative medicine"

I would go adding drill you a new one. Plenty hot in my book!

Show us what you look like without that dumb sweater. 99% chance that I'd bang.

probably fake but, as someone who is starting chemo in a couple of weeks, don't worry about that, you look ok and hair and everything else will get back to normal after that.

>someone got some ink on their skin and now I'm triggered as fuck

Did you have cancer of the ass, so it had to be removed?

We got a fisherman right here

It's bait town

idiots like you are the reason the human race doesn't evolve as quick as it should

as long as you s the d i couldnt care less

Unless you die. Then it won't

nowadays, more people get cancer compared to the past. However, 2/3 now survive

Breasts aren't genitals.

You shouldn't have started Chemo ... Chemo will kill you ...

This.

You'll outta my league in both pics

Post yor anus

Eat something you skinny bitch #RealWomynHaveCurves

For a sec I though it was a guy trying to pose like the girl on the left. Holy fuck this is nasty

Do you have access to medical/legal pot?

This (is stupid as fuck, chemo saves lives you idiot)

Does your pussy hair fall out, too?

what if you`re bold and getting a scalp micropigmentation tattoo
it has no purpose in expressing anything but helping with covering up one`s deep issue with self image
or how about if you`re just getting it for the simple fact of it looking cool on your body like a tribal tattoo on the arm, shoulder, neck etc
do these people also fit into your profile
faggot

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, am I right you guys?

>>translation

"I have absolute NO life so I focus on the choices of others"

Yes you fucking virgin.

I'd hit it

I seriously wonder if pussy hair falls out, too. If not, post pics now...for science.

Is this a rekt thread?

I reason your words away in an instant by noting that you conflate certain morally objectionable behaviours with other behaviours that you assume are related in some way.

Your judgements stand alone. without basis. Inferior.

But ur face is lol

not always, it's very subjective. Some people don't even lose hair

I thought chemo made you lose hair. not tits and ass

Jesus, cancer sucks.

You still look okay, but TBH you look better with out the cancer. Hope you live, girl.

Are you literally retarded? I spend all week every week doing cancer research. We don't put people on chemo just for funsies or because of some "big pharma" conspiracy nonsense. They get put on chemo because, despite the potential side effects, there is no better choice available.

Cancer virgin, nigger. Don't speak on something you are ignorant to. When someone asks you about your AIDS, then feel free to talk.

She's posed in two different ways.
In the first photo she's sticking her ass and legs out and in the second she's just standing there like a stop sign. Also her breasts are exposed in the first pic and in the second they're covered up with a hoodie.
I don't know why she's trying to look unattractive in the second pic. Maybe to prove a point or something.

Maybe not, but the side effects of not being able to maintain proper nutrition for a time will.

no wonder Trump won, this level of mental retardation speaks volume about the average american idiot

No, it's the not being able to eat for 8 months while you're vomiting up blood, that makes you lose all your body fat.

Chemo has killed more lives than it's saved. Don't even try argue against facts.

Tits or GTFO

I'd like to see any of the depressed faggots on Sup Forums (including myself) go through chemo without trying to off themselves.

You sick fucks putting the piss on a cancer sufferer........Cant wait to see your before and after chemo pics.........'Nose Ointment!'.

You suck at your job, shill.

nice b8 m8, you should get cancer

Everyone who is saying chemo will kill you, cancer will kill you too, chemo isn't terminal, cancer without treatment is.

No shit. Chemo/rad/surgery are the only things that actually work. If you think naturopathy will cure your late stage cancer, I fucking hope you do it and remove yourself from the gene pool. It's like those retarded parents in Alberta that tried to cure their sick kid with chile peppers when he had meningitis.

Once you get cancer, do us a favor and don't seek treatment. Just suck it up and die with your "alternative medicine" bullshit.

I'm from Europe, so I have no interest in shilling anything, just laughing at you, "alt right" retard

I second this. Remove your piss poor genetics from the pool.

Had it. Got cured. No thanks to Chemo. Everyone I know that's had it and treated it naturally has beaten it within months, including some stage 3's that were supposedly "terminal"

Chemo has the worst fail rate out of possibly all the treatments.

Thigh tattoo looks like a penis before clicking the thumb

I think you meant to reply to the other idiots. Btw, they are now doing massive steps foward with monoclonal antibodies and steam cells, chemo might not be needed anymore in a decade. Toxicity is getting lower and lower and tons of cancers and leukemias are now fully curable.
Before getting cancer, I was more skeptical but in the last 5-10 years they really did huge steps forward

Pull your head out of your ass for once. The only reason three members of my family are alive is from chemo, all would be dead with out it. Fucking brutal road, but much better than being dead.

and tits

sure kid. Also you know shit since stage 4 is the final stage, and a cancer isn't terminal unless there's nothing to remove it.
Go spread your idiocy somewhere else

you dont need chemo. heres the cure for cancer right here

Needed to include the other IDs, mb. It would be amazing if chemo wasnt needed, and I'm sure they will get there but the others on this thread that think that natural remedies are the only way and chemo is useless are mental.

Black ink?

I'd still wreck you like Diana

I know your just faking it.

But deepest inside i wish it was real some rich NWO motherfucker laughs his ass off somewhere with the cure for cancer but holds it from the public cause of the lulz

hi user,

you're still beautiful, would totally get with you in an instant. hope youre having a happy holiday and you get better soon

also, thanks for sharing

probably thc oil.

no

Not unattractive enough to stop being a selfie-taking, picture-posting attention-whore apparently

They fucking are.

Do you really know how fucking creepy you sound ...'Nose Ointment!'.

Bitch do you want me to call you pretty or do you want me to come over there and fuck the cancer outta you?

Choice is yours.

yeah, if produced properly. this cures cancer my friends. i know people who have been flipped right around with just that. you need to ingest it. THC/CBD is the next super drug

Yet some people don't think that option is worth it.

i've always wanted to jizz on a bald girls head. but its kinda sick if its because of chemo. whatevs so long as she's happy with it.

please elaborate

Faggot detected. Weed isnt a cancer cure.

you wont lose hair on weak treatments but strong ones will knock out anyone's

You look like shit but i would still fuck if you wore a wig

I think the chemo turned you into a trap.

What kind of an idiot are you to come up with something like this, you little shit lmao

do some research. "Run from the cure" is a good watch. "what if cannabis cured cancer" is a good one as well. your body is full of whats called endocannabinoids. read about the endocannabinoid system in your body. read about the cannabinoids in marijuana.
my father was diagnosed with lymphoma almost 10 years ago, hes been cancer free for a long time now thanks to a man named Rick Simpson. (im from eastern canada). my father declined traditional cancer treatment, he didnt want us to remember him like that. hes 64 now. healthy as can be.

not sure if this is mentioned but...
is it me or does the ass look photoshoped

Have more pot, put on a little weight if you can.

And show us your tits.

come to b, looking for self reassurance. Are you literally retarded too?

it's legal to walk around topless most 1st word places. not bottomless.

also if you're fucking with tits it's only half nice

/thread

sure, show us your chemo pussy.

I was on chemo, im off it now. Donated hair too. Now idk if user is serious about it or not so dont take this personal but post a recent pic with proof this is you. time stamp or post with thread info before i answer.

Id fukk

breasts:
develop as a sign of sexual maturation
are used to attract mates
nipples get erect when turned on
girls recularly play with breasts when masturbating/fucking
girls get turnen on when you play with their nipples
theres a type of mini-orgasm that can be reached by nipple stimulation

dont fuck, youll get the cancer

obvious virgin posts are obvious

Shit for brains for you would be an improvement. Stupid cunt.