A women staying with her ex who now looks like the biggest freak

>A women staying with her ex who now looks like the biggest freak
Why does Hollywood continue to make unrealistic fantasy movies? No way would any women want to get married and continue to bang a guy who looks like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5vbEcTIAdPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you are one bored goddamn nigger

go outside once in a while. some chicks will fuck anything with a pulse and then take it to the mall with their hands intertwined.

I hope the second one delivers more mutant cast

>that filename though

>some chicks will fuck anything with a pulse and then take it to the mall with their hands intertwined.
Yeah but my main issue: no women as attractive as her would ever decide to remain hooked to this freak and not want to bang and fug other men.

It is just 100% impossible and unlikely.

I am sure he knows that she is obviously fugging other guys behind his back now.

Guy was so doped up on drugs when slipped on ice and died. Ironic as fuck.

It's basic human tendency to portray your people in the best manner possible. Perhaps this is what most really see themselves as. Or maybe it is to influence people. Whatever it is, it makes people feel all warm and fuzzy inside. A "blue pill" moment that helps you forget about the harsh realities of the world.

The "good" characters will always be perfect paragons that can make decisions no real person can.

JUST

They got divorced within a year

He died afterwards from getting doped up and falling.

It's capeshit. What did expect.

Does this post prove that "film enthusiasts" are mental cases?

This is rhetorical.

>tfw Ryan Reynolds with ugly makeup is still more attractive than me

Not all women are Facebook whores and you've probably never felt true love before which is why Deadpool is such a good movie.

He mentioned he had a big 'super dick'

>image that Sup Forums babbys will recognise
check
>text custom designed to bait Sup Forums babbys
check

Go away.

>you've probably never felt true love before which is why Deadpool is such a good movie.
This makes no fucking sense

He doesn't even look that horrifying there.
Not like the army guy. Jesus christ. I could not go on living looking like that.

Having Deadpools shit though that you can deal with.

OP has clearly never been in love before

Not that it's surprising

He doesn't even look that bad though.

My right testicle is extremely small compared to my left. Will any women love me?

there isn't a woman alive who looks beyond balls

sorry

>work at a bar
>manager comes around to tell us a party bus full of uni students will be in within the half hour
>herewefuckinggo.png
>get mop and bucket ready
>jump behind bar to serve
>mfw the girls are beautiful
>mfw the guys are ugly as sin
I don't ever judge guys because I don't normally care but these guys were unshaven, poorly dressed, had shitty Britbong teeth (not a Britbong but it's the best comparison) and somehow these girls were all over them. My co-worker is a personal trainer / gym rat and got no attention from them (despite usually getting attention from every second woman who walks in).

Are ugly guys the new chads or something, what the fuck. Even the manager noticed it.

what do you mean user?

if they aren't perfect, smooth and symmetrical, there's no hope for you

she said she's only willing to sit on his face you dumb cuck

If you've ever been in a relationship where you really loved someone you could relate to Deadpool's struggles. Since he was self loathing and felt he would never be good enough only to find out that she truly loved him unconditionally and was his best friend no matter what, the fucking was just a bonus cherry on top.

The whole point is that both of them are sexual weirdoes that are up for literally anything and constantly want to fuck.
It isn't too farfetched

youtu.be/5vbEcTIAdPs
Wait, so she didn't die?

>Deadpool
>having a wife
>caring about women
Yea, i've had enough. Thanks for saving me the time!

>and you've probably never felt true love before

Students stick with students, this isnt anything new.
They get drunk and talk about what deep philosophical degree they are studying and shit.
Dont worry user after freshers and near the end of their student life they crave the older cock

>Not all women are Facebook whores
>Deadpool's love interest is a literal prostitute

lol

nice meme

Meme? It's true tho, i haven't seen it and no longer plan to

how is that irony? it's just kind of sad, tragic, but that doesn't make it ironic.

She stopped being a prostitute once they were together and anyone who works for a paycheck is technically a prostitute no need to hold that against her character.

The important this is she was monogamous when they were together and after he left and she thought he was dead.

>nu-male detected

>She stopped being a prostitute once they were together

Sauce? They show her whoring inside of St. Mary's bar, and then she's working even more sex work inside of the strip club later on. Absolutely nothing says she stopped riding dick for cash.

>St. Mary's
Sister Margaret* I knew it was some shit like that.

You're overthinking this shit way too much. The point is if you've ever loved some one and live a life together then it's easier to relate to the situation that the characters are in. It hits all the feels.It's better motivation for DP to do what he does than mutants vs prejudice or whatever bullshit most x-men movies spew out.

Women aren't shallow like men.

I'm not overthinking it. She was introduced as a prostitute, continued working in the sex industry, and made absolutely no claims anytime ever that she was only having sex with Wade.

If you want to be a cuck who falls in love with a whore after you're her 14th customer that day, I guess that's more power to you, but it's very much so a prevalent part of her character.

>army
Learn your uniforms

Hey it was only fair this cuck gave his life for Israel right? It's the American way!

You were probably thinking of V For Vendetta. V gets a similar look to Deadpool after the St. Mary's virus.

can't really blame her desu

Because he died on ICE, you fucking retard.

You are confusing love and sex to be the same thing.

Whatever you think is implied off screen is your take on it, doesn't prove that she did or did not.

I never said anything about love, I was just saying she's a dirty, dirty hooker with a fat, wide, meaty, stretched-out vagina, and at no point in the film does it indicate that she has stopped doing this. Like you said, love and sex aren't the same thing, so why is it that she couldn't keep her job as a whore while "loving" Wade?

He is an immortal superhero with a quick wit, and they do have a history.

just turn the lights off and she wont give a fuck whats plowing her.

That's a lot of what ifs for a 1hr and 30 min movie about comic books.

I think her super power is being a whore who is disease free, looks amazing and is not addicted to drugs.

>"this is not your typical superhero movie"
>filled with all superhero cliches

she should have run away when he revealed his face, not so bullshit "I muh love you muh wade".

if women were actually capable of loving men, this would be the happiest day of her life. she'd be thanking God every day that he survived his injuries and that they'd be able to spend the rest of their lives together.

but look at her fucking face. she's thinking "how long do i have to wait before i can divorce him without being completely ostracized? will i still get his military benefits once i remarry?"

STARS!

There are zero what-ifs. The story establishes her character and then makes no attempt to explain that it has changed. She's even shown working after Wade leaves her, how are you so in denial? She's a hooker, a career prostitute, and Wade Wilson is in love with her. Interpret that however you want, but it is what it is. That's how it was written, that's what's happening in the movie.

Why would anyone marry someone who become disfigured beyond recognition. This isn't even a gender thing.

Because that's still the human being you "fell in love" with.

There's this thing called "love", but unfortunately, you shall never know it.

Duty. Pretty much the same reason he risked his face like that.

Ryan Reynolds literally said that the super-soldier shit given to him gave him phenomenal sex powers and a huge dick.

Also they're both fucked up.

Women really don't understand love though. The only people women can love are their children, and even that can come from greed.

They spent a year together where she was monogamous with Wade.

Condemning the character for going back to the only work they know how to do is besides the point of her taking him back. If he accepts her as a whore slut filthy bitch monster that she is, she can accept him for physically being the same *queue* Heuy Lewis that's the power of love music here.

Have you ever talked to a woman? Are you that red-pilled?

cersei is a good example of this. she loves jaime because she sees his reflection in him. she loves her children because they're an extension of herself.

He still looks pretty hot desu

i've got a theory: according to the comics, she's a mutant and can change her look, her default skin is blue so maybe that's a reason she doesn't really care about that.
btw, real life hotties are not shapeshifting mutant so don't expect them to find you attractive

You can masterbate to real life hotties all day long on the internet but finding someone who stimulates you mentally and emotionally is a big difference.

>They spent a year together where she was monogamous with Wade.
see
>You are confusing love and sex to be the same thing.

She might have been romantically devoted to Wade, but she was still fucking to pay the bills. I'm not "condemning" her, I'm saying that Wade Wilson the murderous batshit insane mercenary is in love with a filthy, likely infected prostitute. She's not pure or respectable in any traditional sense because she is in fact a whore.

Deadpool fucked Death at a point, you're getting way too caught up in your own personal biases and feelings. They might have loved each other, but that vagina was getting used by probably half of the men at Sister Margaret's.

>not wanting to marry post mustafar vader

Bitch atleast has more balls than no will to live padme. Bitch is staying by her man, and that takes real character.

Not really.
That person before the accident was completely different than the person after the accident.
That shit completely changes people and not in a good way

He didn't actually look all that bad. Take away his nose, ears, and make one of his eyes very obviously blind.

>and anyone who works for a paycheck is technically a prostitute

Join the USSR in its grave, cuckold.

You forget about super dick