Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help.

My 22yo cousin has been eyeing me up all week while visiting for thanksgiving. He "accidentally" walked in on my while I was changing and a pair of my underwear is missing (he stupidly picked a pair that I would obviously know was missing). Yesterday he also "accidentally" felt me up. He's a neckbeard virgin and I just want him to stop.

What should I do?

Tell him to fuck off

Call him out on it, tell him to stop. If he keeps it up, call him out in front of everyone. That'll end shit real fast.

This.

Stab him the eye

I agree.

You a woman?

He's only here for 3 more days. Should I just give him one "free pass" and let him feel me up? I'm worried that he'll have a breakdown if I call him out and thanksgiving is stressful enough.

Well if it's bothering you then fuck no. Just call him out.

Wow what a bunch of whiteknighting fags in this thread.

Show us nudes?

OP you should DEFINITELY fuck him

Post tits slut
Also call him out at the dinner table

Im honestly surprised no one is trolling me, but I guess it's the right advice

not posting nudes

def not gonna fuck him

YOU KNOW THE RULES OP. TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO.

Yeh you should just let him fuck you tbh
Wouldn't want to make things awkward at thanksgiving

Fucking retard

Call him out on his shit, you don't just et him fuckin walk over you like that.

fine im not gonna do anything

im trans, so that rule doesn't apply to me?

if you are biologically female with 2 X chromosomes it applies to you. your self outlook does not apply. GTFO otherwise.

F>M?

I'm ftm

I look like a guy (well, getting there)

You are a trap and your neckbeard virgin cousin is stealing your underwear. There is a good chance he is reading this thread right now.

picss????

binge on thanksgiving food until you can't eat. let it digest. let him fuck you in the ass, then shower him with a Tsunami of diarrhea. so before the sex, obviously take a powerful laxative.

the virgin will be forever traumatized and will leave you and every other person alone forever.

than like i said you are biologically female so show em. if you wern't biologically female i doubt your cousin would be interested. so show them

it's honestly not interesting. Im just a somewhat feminine looking dude that wears baggy clothes and sweatshirts

Oh well in that case just shame him in front of everyone. No tits required.

i'd hardly call ftm traps...pretty much every ftm i know is still girlish in someway despite claiming to be male and wanting male pronouns. like OP said most of them still wear female underwear and simply wear baggy clothes/male clothes. its more accurate to call them stubborn/confused females than traps, cause traps are simply fags.

tell that to Buck Angel.

Nah I'm taking the plunge with test and everything. I wear briefs and I was already pretty flat to begin with so it's going to be much easier for me to pass.

As far as being "girlish", I mean I still have periods. But this isn't an "oh I'm andro" type of shit. I want to have a hairy chest and a beard.

Seems legit

How to create a scat fetish, the manual

Listen, just fucking show us, take a picture of your chest, your ass, I am legit curious as to your look.

How to handle your cousin, man the fuck up, and say "It makes me feel uncomfortable when we interact like this". You need to be a man and set the fucking record straight.

Love,

-A guy with the body you want

8/8 b8

fuckin thing didn't upload? now I have to do it twice because I am insecure shit who wants to give you a body to aim for. Get your dick into the gym.

But you don't have a hairy chest or beard now. And neither are ALL of the girls i know/work with who are f2m they all say they want to go that far but in actuallity they just want the attention for being somewhere in the middle. But the thing is the middle is not the middle. You don't have a dick and you still have boobs despite pretty much all of them saying they are "flat". boobs are boobs.
And as much as you THINK you will pass, you will never pass in front of a true alpha male. I find it funny how sometimes customers(typically female) will ask what the gender of my f2m co-worker is like they can't already tell they just want me to tell them so they are politically correct when speaking to them.

So in short stop seeking attention you whore and shown your tits.