Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Why do you faggots think posting this is funny. I can guarantee you are the type of fucker that'll post this, and then in a YLYL thread, which does, albeit rarely, produce decent content, complain about how it's cancer, compared to this fucking autism.

go back to your cave

oh wow, been a while since I've seen this one

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

>pasta this old

Now *that's* great projecting!

ok someone post the sniper one

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

The official name for it among the wizards is the "Navy SEALS copypasta"
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We haven't had a good sniper thread in a lon.....

Kek

pasta thread?

I fucking love you user, NICE OP.

don't be ghey it's not what jesus wants

Listen to his words:

>yo soy jésus y quiero que tú no está ser el fagot

>still doing this thing which you are doing

I know, rig-

jesus fuck you niggers are still doing candlejack th

Hi, I'm Gregg and I work at Gamestop. I have a simple message for the members of this forum.
DON'T EVER, EVER, EVER FUCKING CALL UP MY PLACE OF WORK AGAIN. I KNOW YOU PATHETIC FUCKS DON'T HAVE JOBS OF YOUR OWN AND YOUR PARENTS PAY FOR YOUR SKYPE AND YOUR INTERNET ACCESS AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD IT IS TO ACTUALLY WORK A FULL TIME JOB.
WHAT YOU FUCKHEADS DON'T REALIZE IS BY YOU CALLING AND ASKING FOR BATTLEFROGS OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER YOU FUCKERS SAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT TAKES UP PRECIOUS TIME WHICH WE NEED TO HELP ACTUAL CUSTOMERS.
YOU ARE MAKING US LOSE MONEY. AND BY 'US' I MEAN THE EMPLOYEES. EVERY PRANK CALL THE STORE WE WORK AT RECEIVES, WE LOSE HOWEVER AMOUNT OF TIME WE SPEND ON THE PHONE TALKING TO YOU COMES RIGHT OUT OF OUR MEASLY PAYCHECKS.
SO FUCK OFF IT ISN'T FUNNY AND OUR STORE AT LEAST HAS ALREADY CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES AND YES THERE IS ACTION WE CAN PURSUE AGAINST THIS MESSAGEBOARD.
Have a fucking great day. And don't call my place of work anymore.

Its fucking disgusting that you have the nerve to post this picture after what happened

checked

>I guess its fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities
>Have any of you ever gotten any pussy?
>And have a banging hot girlfriend

Faggot, if you're going to post shit like this, at least make it believable.

what happened? rape?

i haven't seen candlejack shit si

ITT: old fags pretending to be cool

NIGGER

the story is out there if you dig around long enough

it's really too fucking soon to post this and think it's funny if you ask me

it's all we have left given that no one has created anything new since early 2003

ur a monster

captch: select all images with waffles

lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

>when he does not know you are a marine

stale pasta reddit/10

Why am I so hard?!

Nevermind, forgot about this meme.

Seriously. not fucking funny.

newfag detected.

7/10 I almost got mad about the first sentence I hope u dos this on purpose

It's like it's summer all over again. Where the fuck do you faggots come from?

0/10

not how that works user

Are you me bro?? I've got a 77 inch flaccid dick. Average day goes something like this. Wake up at 6 AM to two supermodels sucking my cock, they beg me to fuck them - but I've got stuff to do. I skip the shower because my pores naturally emit pheromones and the manliest cologne possible. I triple back flip into my 2020 Lamborghini murcielago (I've got connections) which travels 500 mph to the gym. In the gym I start my daily 32 hour work-out, run 5000 miles, bench 9000 KG, the usual. When I leave my pheromones become the strongest and I am swarmed by every woman within a 15 mile radius, each of them beg for my ejaculate. I oblige and spunk thousands of gallons of the most fertile cum possible straight up into the air, all the women lay on their backs and hold their vaginas open to catch my seed and bear my children. I fly (I can fly) back to the vehicle dealership (who wants to use a used car?) and purchase a Saturn V rocket with command module and lunar lander (I forgot to mention, I'm a part time astronaut and have a 25 million square foot luxurious palace on the moon). From my moon base I receive calls from all the world leader's wives asking me to impregnate them multiple times - they tell me this will bring about world peace. Knowing this to be true, I walk outside my moon base, face right at the Earth and, using my naked eyes's telescopic intergalactic focusing abilities, look for these exact women and ejaculate straight up in to space at supersonic speeds with pinpoint accuracy and precision. The space seamen rains down upon the Earth, causing all of the world leader's wives to become pregnant, this brings about everlasting peace and the dawn of a new era of man. I return to Earth and sleep, ready for another day.

k

>so beautful.
>I really wish she didn't have to thrash around so much, she didn't understand.
>My poor angel.
>she even started to cry when she found out where she was.
>My baby did not need to cry.
>but its okay now.
>its all okay.
>She is so quiet. So peaceful.
>I feel so happy that she is here with me.
>i even put flowers around her, so she can be comfortable.
>She will be okay.
>So Peaceful...
>So Perfect...
>Perfection.

went from frat to moon god

There are two scenarios:

(1) he knows and is pretending not to, (2) he doesn't know and thinks he's being oldfag

Surprisingly, both scenarios result in you scoring quite bigly on the Mol's scale of faggot.

bad b8.

i see you're here, too, ya fat loser who looks at pictures all day and makes fun of people on the internet.

from one loser to the other, we're all the same.

p.s. here's a pic of my bitch.

U mad bro?

f

how fucking new are you

Who's this newfag?

How cash was the shit, John?

OP here. Closing pools since 06.
All the oldfag memes here. It's me.

die of cancer

shit was so crash

after 10 years of Sup Forums... soon, user... soon

Too Soon

▲ ▲

This is what would happen if the average Sup Forumstard got super powers.

He would just fly to the moon and spunk all over everyone.

I didnt know jersey shore was starting up again it got canceled for a reason you know..

Lol, isn't that one of the fags from jersey shore?

schzechquk'd

copypasta"
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitgraduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorill and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another targe wipe you the the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker
Earth, causing all of thebilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing world leader's wives to become pregnant, this brings about everlasting peace and the dawn of a new era of man. I return to Earth and sleep, ready for another day.

# #
...Anonymous
11/24/16(Thu)21:21. As we speak I am contacting my secret network

Nope. See below for a clue to the mystery.

i fucking love nostalgia threads

me too

go back to jersey shore

What? I trained in Geurilla! You're fuck and dead, Kiddo.

Too late.

remember this guy? used to be all over the catalog