ITT: we all work at walmart

ITT: we all work at walmart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=nlgakS_m0eU
m.me/g/AbbdbfBJ83nBoUIp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually used to work at Walmart UK, never again. I imagine the US stores are much worse.

clean up on ile seven

>clean up on ile seven
>ile
Found the fifth grader

ha ha great story co worker, I once did some work here at this walmart, but mostly I just hide from the bosses.

*atomic fart*

Found a weed on the floor wat do

I'm gonna go pretend to help kids testing the bikes and fondle them for a couple hours

burn it so nobody finds the evidence, we can't let word of this get out.

Ok, which one of you posted 'No spics' on the entrance?

welcome to walmart, merry christmas...
>this is really how i lost my job.

We have 3 registers open so I'm going to take a break

I'm going to blow my brains out.

You have to do this stupid cheer as part of the orientation.
'W-A-L-M-A-R-T whuzzat spell?!'
'THE ONE AND ONLY GINYU FORCE!'
That wasn't the right answer. I didn't really want to work there anyways.

Announced over the paging system"Mr Phillip Ino"
to customer service

>we all work at walmart
Then I quit.

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY GIVE ME A RHYTHM

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

WE ARE, WE ARE WALMART

Pay me less, please. You're not fucking me over nearly enough. I actually had enough food to last me through the week recently

youtube.com/watch?v=nlgakS_m0eU

*begins playing this on the store radio*

Ok butt nuggets. The next wave of black Friday shoppers are coming in. Make sure you have your pepper spray and if you see a down customer be sure to curb stomp their legs.

Claryone you can't take all the free samples, those are for our patrons.

Iz hates duh patryens

Isle, not ile. Idiot.

So guys... which one of you faggots came through my checkout lane with rope, lube, and diapers?

>kneels at a portrait of kevin james
>Prays at the Paul Blart shrine in store

Damn it to fuck I though I told you to move the Paul Blart DVDs into the discount bin. Mark them down to $2.98 and get rid of that damn marquee.

? Lol really

What? You're a student working here part time just to earn extra money through college? Well, as a customer, I reserve the right to treat you like you've worked there your whole life and are never going to amount to anything, because I have a "real job" and think I'm better than you.

Cleanup on that tiny Pacific island*

Anyone want to 'help me out' in the mens room? I've got a manager position here with someones name on it...

Thats right, some tough love so that you when you eventually graduate you end up a ruthless, arrogant tyrant and ceo of your own company, belittling people in your wake. Who knows, maybe one day youll run for president, and win. Wish id gotten that kinda tough love, maybe i wouldnt of ended up so soft.

Damn it Frank, stop telling the new kids you're a manager.

Here's the Isle of Skye. Get scrubbing, faggot

Im quitting too fuck this bullshit ass job

I work at Walmart. It's not that bad as long as you aren't management. Those people get used like slaves. I just put in my time and go home. Easy job

No, Aisle

Welcome to WalMart. Thanks for bringing your fucking kids

How about you stop preventing me from getting my dick sucked, Henry?

the only post that matters.

Hi, where can I find a pool noodle?

I can't believe i quit doing drugs to pass the screening to work at this shit hole

What were you supposed to say?

welcome to Wal-Mart. Get you shit and get out

None CAN STOP ME FROM SHITTING ON THE RIM OF THE TOLET
YOU CANT FIND WHO I IS

yo,

You're practically part of the 1%! Congrats, or something.

You touch anything on the Isle of Skye I'll hunt you down and rip your innards out.

WHOS CHILD IS THIS??? I FOUND THEM IN AISLE 17.

ahh hell naw

Wait if we all work at a corporation. ...are we being paid in corporate dollors that only work at the corporate store?

Real talk... is it nice knowing you are a corporate slave without the smokescreen?
Do they have nice toilet paper at the corporate store?

Do you mean Asda?

My mum used to work for them.

I once worked at target for a year then moved to walmart and accidentally said welcome to target like 5 times

You can get your micro peen sucked after you clean the women's shitter. Some fat cow crapped all over the floor.

I've noticed that almost all walmart managers are dummies who think they're smart. The worst kind of dummy.

It is pretty beautiful tbf
I saw the fairy pools there and that shit was great. It was a sunny day too so I could go in the water and it wasn't freezing

why is there cum in the produce isle?

>ITT summerfagathon

Why'd you shit all over the floor?

so that explains the smell...

None of the unloaders can spell, and I'm pretty sure most of them are high school drop-outs.

So you would stop bugging the ladies at the cosmetic counter and DO SOME REAL FUCKING WORK!!!

Great, could someone call the cops. That fucking creepy autistic guy in the trench coat is back playing the PS4 display again.

on it *sniff* jeez he smells like shit.

Dude, that creepy autistic guy is our boss.

Ill go burn it in the back boss. Ill be back in like 20 minutes

shit.

No, Darren has Aspergers. He's not full autistic. And he wears a fucking flame shirt he bought at Hot Topic. Why a 35 year old guy shops at Hot Topic I will never understand.

Anyway, just call the fucking cops already. Now he wants to 'trade pokemon' with a bunch of kids.

So, theres currently about 40 people who need to check out with only one checkout open. Should we open more?

welcome to walmart, get yer shit and get out!

I'm going to get even fatter and even uglier so i fit in with the other characters on staff

Cringe thread detected

Join m.me/g/AbbdbfBJ83nBoUIp

I swear to god. Whoever took a shit in MY freezer needs to come clean it up! Its hard enough to clean up frozen piss with an ice scraper.

Look at this fine ass cstomer from early. Mmm mmmm!

clean up on ile 3

Who the fuck cum all over the girl clothes area! Jesus fucking shit! Can't you faggots act like fucking normal human beings for one!?

Someone store use a Remington 870, a couple of nignogs are fighting over the last 480p plasma TV.

someone came in the produce section, i think it was that one aspergers guy near the ps4

walmart eh? ok ill just go ahead and put on sale these aloe vera products that doesnt contain any aloe vera at all

Hi! I'm Robbie, the new associate! I just graduated high school and I'm really excited about starting my Walmart career! I can't wait to get to know all of you!

>work in electronics

>be nowhere near the register

>have to ask other employees for the key