Yes.

WE

Without a doubt

Why isn't Bill Clinton there?
Where are the Obamas?
Where are Hillary and Huma?

they are all "too pure" per Kanye

Can we get much higher?

No he doesn't up with that stuff, other ambitious individuals pitch it to him, but he does pick it which means he has incredible taste which deserves credit.

pottery?

Wtf am I looking at?

IZ

Will Taylor Swift sue?

LE Sup Forums

>Bill Clinton
>pure

>Both kanye and kubrick are shit
Makes sense

Taylor Swift's tits

Why would she sue? She's about to get a whole lot of free press.

Yes. True media patricians have always known this.

I wonder if Caitlyn posed for the sculptors.

>mfw

>wax figure

tip kok

I agree that Kubrick is entry level shit

No sons, you're entry level shit.

>nigger
>anything more than a porch monkey

>Best directors of all time??? tarkovsky, kubrick, kurosawa, the list could go on! I'm such a cinephile!

>Thinking something is not entry level shit must mean it's absolute genius and the GOAT of all art

I love Sup Forums and its black and white extremes for every argument

So plebician it hurts. I bet you smell your own farts.

Ye has ascended beyond our petty human platitudes of race

YO TAYLOR

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU, IMMA LET YOU FINISH

BUT PAY ATTENTION TO ME EVERYBODY, CUZ I NEED YOUR ATTENTION

THAT'S WHY I MARRIED A WHORE

THAT'S WHY I CALL MYSELF THE BIGGEST ROCK STAR IN THE WORLD

THAT'S WHY I DO THIS STUPID SHIT

OF ALL TIIIIIIME

They can also be rappers or play Basketball

Meme head version when?

Jesus Fucking Christ that picture it's too fucking dense

so are you

>copying something and not being original is kubrick

no kanye doesnt have anything that touches aco, 2001 or eyes wide shut

kubrick is the only good one of those you dumbfucking nigger

What's wrong with that list? Most educated film scholars would generally agree with it, although Kubrick is the weakest director of those 3,

NAKED N SHIT

She'd have no grounds anyways

Huh?

Kurosawa had some fucking stinkers.

based Jodo didn't even know who Kanye was

Why does every board have a cult for a pseudo-intelletual?

Sup Forums has that faggot kojima
Sup Forums has that faggot Refn
Sup Forums has that faggot Kanye

who else?

I'm pretty sure that you have accomplished much more than Kayne while posting on Sup Forums.
Like not getting laid you fucking loser

/lit/ DFW

I think Kanye is legitimately retarded. Nobody should be able to function in society when they act like him

As a nation, the Americans should be ashamed that have made Kanye and Kim famous around the world.

I am. Kanye, the khardashians and Jenners are all disgusting, horrible people

genuine question; how is Kanye a genius? What is the difference he brings?

>naked celebrities
WOW that is SOO shocking and EDGY

what an amazing artist and lyricist

99% of people would've had their careers ruined over his immature interruptions of the katrina telethon and taylor swift at the grammys. But somehow those things made kanye a superstar

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=9pVTrnxCZaQ

what did he mean by this?

I'm superior to a multimillionaire, world-famous, accomplished, creative, outspoken, house-hold name recording artist because my skin is lighter than his

Its true. Being a loud, immature nigger is nothing to be proud of

Most rappers are legitimately retards who make billions thanks to Jews.

And being a fa/tv/irgin is?

>mfw kanye actually has a cult of worship of gullible retards

I bet Kanye would fucking hate his fans.

>LE RANDYM XDD!: The Album Covers

You people belong on Sup Forums with their shit taste.

Confession: I've never heard a Kanye West song, at least not to my knowledge.

You're not missing much honestly

All I know from him is from media and gossip sites, tbph.

The Jews make billions.

The rappers only get millions.

Aren't those the covers, Sup Forums?

proper list:

Barry Lyndon = The College Droput

A Clockwork Orange = Graduation

2001 = My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Full Metal Jacket = Yeezus

Eyes Wide Shut = The Life of Pablo

that doesn't answer my question at all, but I guess you're right.

I agree with this. Still the consensus says he's something of a genius, and relevant as an artist. This thread is an example of this. I wonder why.

>Is Kanye the modern-day Kubrick?

you mean...does kanye try to copy geniuses so that people will think he is also one ?
yes

it's almost impossible to have not heard a single kanye west song given the longevity of his success. the only way this could happen is if you have never left your house in the past thirteen years.

>I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
>Why? I made that bitch famous, God damn
>I made that bitch famous
>For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West
>If you see em in the streets give em Kanye's best
muh dick what a genius

Are you actually retarded? I'm not a huge fan of Kanye but how is that random?

What is a good album cover in your opinion?

or if you're not an american

or if you don't live in the u.s because outside from there nobody gives a fuck or we laugh at him thats all..

If those covers aren't random then explain to me what each of those three covers has to do with the music of the specific album. No asspulls please and if you can't explain it with less than twenty words then it's pretentious horseshit.

seriously, what the fuck is knayes problem. Why doesnt he leave taylor swift alone

he's a schizoid

Who the fuck cares about Taylor Swift?

Kanye is faint dim light in an abyss of darkness.

He's the smartest guy in the game the same way you can be the smartest guy in the class if you take the short bus.

most people

Well, I'm not American, and in the clubs over here they don't play rap/hip-hop, only dance, trance and r'n'b when it comes to American music.

even MF DOOM is smarter than him.

Why do the covers have to match the music or be deemed random?

Because the cover of something is supposed to show the potential buyer what the fuck the album is about, retard. If you buy an album having no idea what the cover is supposed to mean, then guess what, that means the cover is just random bullshit thrown on their for the sake of being random.

Kanye West invented modern rap music. Everything you see related to rap can be traced directly back to him. You might not think that this is impressive, but there's definitely people who appreciate what Kanye did to rap. Rap music is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, genre in the music industry. You want to know why rap music is so popular?

Kanye West.

Kanye West transcends the barrier between music genres. Nobody has mixed genres like Kanye, he takes things from all music types and makes them better. I genuinely believe that if Kanye was to release a country album, it would be the best country album of all time. I don't think this because of being a fanboy, it's because he has consistently proven that he could do it. You can see his influence in literally any genre, from country to metal.

There's all kind of laws about use of your name and image. If this is really parody and not exploitation would be the question

shitty pasta b8 fuck off

it's all fun and games pretending kanye is a genius but when literal sub 90 IQ retards start believing random shitposting it's kinda scary

I'm having a hard time thinking of many covers that have a real direct relationship to the music and aren't just a picture tied to the music

I literally fapped to Rihanna tbqh.

Thanks for brightening my day with your terrible taste friend

There's no need to bet. Kanye has said on numerous occasions that his fans are ignorant retards.

Then I guess most music covers are pure "le randum XD" reddit tier garbage.

If a Friday the 13th sequel came out and it's cover was a big green apple with a worm sticking out (aka just something random and stupid for no reason) would you say "That's not random, and it doesn't matter that it has nothing to do with Friday the 13th"? No, you'd say, "what the fuck does this have to do with Jason Voorhees?" And if your response is that "the music industry is different" then the music industry is just shit. If the album doesn't match the music, it's random garbage. There is no argument here.

>Sup Forums

>I have no response, so I'll just say something vague and condescending so everyone knows how much better I am than the other guy even though I've done nothing to actually prove my point.

Yeah, but it's still a shitty, shallow form of music, so I still don't see the big whoop. But if sucess equals quality I can understand your opinion.

all modern music is shallow. Anyone who spends lots of time talking about or listening to music is somewhat of an airhead

Post a good album cover then. Let's see it

Here's one of my favorites

>all modern music is shallow. Anyone who spends lots of time talking about or listening to music is somewhat of an airhead

He's not wrong. Why do you think teenage girls like music so much?

I still don't understand how Kanye is considered and artistic genius. It's hardly art at all.

They don't like music, they like being popular.