Amateur trap here for a little bit...

Amateur trap here for a little bit... Might take a couple pictures but nothing amazing as i havent started the whole provess yet so i'm still a little hiary (leg and genital wise) but i do have some old photo's i can upload...

>Pic Related

>In b4 fag

fag

Your point is?...

I mean... I would post a comment like "kys faggot" or "you're a man, faggot" but I won't.

I feel sad for you user, you've convinced yourself that you're actually a women when you're really just a guy who likes to play dress up in women's clothes and grow breasts using hormones, you'll never be a real women, you'll always be a tranny with a mental disorder.

It's not too late user, be confident and be the man you're meant to be, don't live out a fetish and try and convince yourself you're doing the right thing by seeking validation on the internet.

Good luck, user.

Self bump

>ALSO General Trap Thread

camera's kinda grainy... can you get a better angle? maybe turn on some lights?

this wasn't just taken, it was taken a couple weeks ago... i can try take one of what i'm wearing now though...

plz do, im curious...

more

moar

bump for new pics

This was just atken on my phone but its a crap camera and its like 3am here...

omg i love it! you look like you need a shave, but you have such cute legs! please get hairless and smooth, i need moar!

I know i need to shave bad haha, i'm pretty skinny but my only issue is i'm like 6ft3...

>3 am
best time to post lewds

Oh and before anyone asks for a timestamp...

lol thats ok, you look like you'rre cute and fem. keep 'em coming, plz

Not when i have to be up in 6 hours >.

I don't have that many unfortunately Dx

such a qt, you should definitely take moar and start a tumblr!

Last one i have unfortunately...

Thanks ^.^

I don't have the confidence at the moment to start a tumblr though, i would take more but i'm very busy the next few days... When i get back i might shave and come back to take more pictures and maybe requests

Also found one more

plz do! i like what ive seen, cant wait for more...

Here ^.^ i'm not very imaginative so i can't think of any others to take..

Fag

Original...

that's a fine ass
you need to shave/wax your legs tho
>kik?

OP HERE

I may be back soonish (like in a few days) with some more posts and might do some requests too, but for now i'm going to go lurk some threads while i get into bed...

Whats yours and i'll add you on it...

>wharrgarb