Ok Sup Forums, I don't know if you had this discussion. But start it now. Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee

Ok Sup Forums, I don't know if you had this discussion. But start it now. Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee.

I hate your fuckin guts

Didn't you see the movie? Norris got beat, Lee won

Steven Segal would beat both their asses and then drink a bowl of gravy while admiring his own ponytail

>steven segal
that crybaby who beats his wife for shits and giggles?

Seagal lost vs Van Damme.

Yes but I mean in real life. Everyone says Norris woudl win because he is a Karate champion, but what could he do vs Lee?

diamondium vs. diamondillium
the world will never know

>Karate champion
the title given to some dude for beating a bunch of people weaker than him while bruce had to fight people stronger than him all his life and still won. I'll go with bruce any day

Yeah, you are kinda right. I'm with Bruce too

weren't they somewhat good friends in life, and even spars/exhibitioned occasionally with one of them pretty consistently winning? pretty sure they were and did, so the question has a real, proven answer. i just cant remember who was the better.

brian shaw

>cant remember who was the better.
MR ROGERS IN A BLOODSTAINED SWEATER

Yes. I can't remember too. I think Bruce won... But I'm not sure

also
kung fu>>>>>karate

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

Obvious dude... I'm not saying the opposite

Chuck and Bruce are roughly the same size tho, right?

ehh???

???

Lee is dead, Norris is still alive...

well you said bruce was always fighting people stronger than him, im guessing you say this because he was small and lightweight and you said chuck fought people weaker than him, im guessing cause hes huge and buuf as fuck right? well bruce was lean as fuck but not too small and chuck isnt really big either and kind of twig like actually. chuck only had maybe 10 pounds on bruce when they were both at younger and/or alive and fighting

You don't get the question asshole. Who could win in a fight?. Not "who is still alive?"

You dont get that Norris wins because he didnt die.

There is no contest here. Bruce wins. Norris got his ass handed to him in Australia in the 70's by a nightclub doorman.

No... the fat crybaby that man handled anderson Silvia on video and then taught him the front kick he used to win a fight

I didn't mention wight or height at all or how is that related to being stronger or weaker. but bruce was a troublemaker since he was a kid, always picking fights with older and stronger kids and when he came to america that didn't change much, he even made a whole football team kiss the ground during the same fight.