Okay Sup Forums I'm feeling extra generous today and giving out my extra copy of Skyrim for the PS4 to one of you...

Okay Sup Forums I'm feeling extra generous today and giving out my extra copy of Skyrim for the PS4 to one of you faggots. All you have to do is post why I should give you the game and your psn account so I can message you if you won. I'll pick a winner around midnight PST.

Because i already have it and dont want anyone else to have it. If trips, break it, set on fire, then throw away. And video plsz

Reroll, kek pls will this

Because I'm first (hopefully)
PSN> hoppers5199

Are you lying because my psn username is peopleinmyway

why not?
nyzeair1

Shit

Winner

I want it please mate because I have several crippling disabilities and live in a slum in Sierra Leone, all I crave is skyrim to uplift me from my horrid poverty cycle.

My PSN is YoloSwagSlumdog

Please
I'd really like to relive my childhood on PS4, my PS3 was sold and I don't have enough to buy the remaster

Femshota

Win..................................................Rar

Because i am a poor fucking jew. PSN>M8nk3y360

I just wanna slip balls deep into sum dragoons
PSN:LordHalfChub
Plus I'm the only one decent enough to say happy thanksgiving before begging

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

...well OP, are you gonna be a fagger or what?

My ps4 account just got suspended so i got nothing to play

PufferfishV2

He said he's gonna choose not trips wins

OP is always a fag, that's why.

ParabellumXIV

Because I need something to distract me with and since I sold almost all of my games to pay off debts and you'd be super neat if you'd hel a nigga out
natesballs

pic related is what I am doing to play on my ps3. I dont have a TV stand and it can fall

If someone needs it more I understand

fpsmadmax

so you're saying OP is a faggot that doesn't believe in KEK? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE