A couple friends of mine brought me some weed from spain. It is the best flavoured weed I have ever smoked...

A couple friends of mine brought me some weed from spain. It is the best flavoured weed I have ever smoked. It is very fruity and gives a pretty nice high

OP here, forgot to type : How can I find which strain it is? Also general drug thread

ps: I'm high off of it

fly to amsterdam and ask around

ask your friends to ask the person who sold it to them, I guess. Theres a chance the dealer will know. Or just enjoy it and not give a fuck because you're not going to get it again regardless.

I'm gonna dump some of my weed pics

looks good. i just brought some home from CO. shits way danker than I can find here

Enjoy your brain damage

why?

nice b8 m8

looks like some black label

Medical marijuana

You've got nothing else to live for, so you may as well indulge in the experience of having your sentience degrade irreversibly

I'm not your mate

looks like the cheap shit

stupid bitch

nice bait

ok mr butthurt

nice bait pt. 2
if it's not bait, let's see your weed, yeah?

I bought a TightVac to keep my weed in. Anyone have experience with these? should i return it or is it solid?mostly concerned with smell

>TightVac
Solid product.

No clue what that is but a simple mason jar will do the trick. Actually bought one today and its completely smellproof. Bonus tip: you can throw your weed in a mason jar and let it sit for a few months. It'll cure and become more potent

>how to know strains
Don't be 14. Also get your weed from a dispensary that tests for potency.
>pic related MFW

>how can I find

with a terpine profile but u ain't gonna have enough weed for that and the 150 dollars son

>Bonus tip: you can throw your weed in a mason jar and let it sit for a few months. It'll cure and become more potent

Do this ONLY if there's not much air space in the mason jar and under temperature regulation. If there's more air than wanted, put in an orange or lemon peel, just a small piece.