Any medfags know whats wrong with my hands?

Any medfags know whats wrong with my hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizing_fasciitis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where do you live? This is actually related to your question

>Any medfags know whats wrong with my hands?

beating off blisters

That can be due to to much ass fingering

Its both hands btw, its prettt painful, anything hot i cant pick up and i struggle to grip things, even opening a bottle is difficult

Thats necrotising fascistsitis

England, its 3:56am im just getting ready for work

meth...not even once.

Wash your goddamned hands

Seriously though, necrotising fascitis is real though I mispell it and that shit looks like that and it's fookin gross and deadly m8 go hopsital immediately

I dont think its that, i think it might be work related

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizing_fasciitis
>2016
>not knowing about this

Have you come into contact with a strong base recently? Things like lye, or chlorine in high enough concentrations will do this to your hands.

Differential diagnosis is scleroderma

my diagnosis is you probably work with your hands in construction or heavy industry. congratulations you have the hands of a man

You've got the flesh-eating virus OPie
You're pretty much fucked

They're trying to scare you OP.

Looks like some bad/open palmar warts. They nag and hurt because they are not totally under your skin, but they are in the layers of skin with your extremely sensitive pain-nerve endings. I had warts a handful of years ago. Just go see a Dermatologist. They'll most likely blast them with some compressed Nitrogen (shits cold) and freeze them. You'll get blood blisters, but it zaps the wart at its center, killing the virus in that location that caused the wart.

As an aside, the wart virus is in the same family as HPV. So, it is transferable, and it does have a decent chance of coming back in the future. God speed.

Either this or super-AIDS

Its happening to my knees too

Seems legit

Do you work with concrete or brick?

OP, what do you work as?

Yeah, those are warts, my man.

Both knees

Digital ulcers suggest scleroderma. You can lose your fingers if it gets bad.

Sometimes
Ground work

you might have come in quick contact with nerve gas

Go to an actual doctor and stop asking Sup Forums cause you're gonna get trolled.

OP is kill
>abadon shop

Do these sores itch or burn? What do they feel like? Could be some form of herpes.

Did it start as something that looked like a pimple but was super hard and painful even when you pop them. And left with the pic after scratching them open?

Yes

no

hey this looks like staphylococcus infection

You need to go to a doctor immediately. You could suffer permanent skin damage, you could lose limbs, and if it goes untreated you could even lose your life.

Ya i got that too. Its some lame skin infection. Something to do with bateria, sweat, and something else. Seriously only really get it for a couple week in the summer when its 110 and 100% humidity.

Also pop them with a needle, it hurts less and doesnt scab.

Dude go to the doctors as soon as possible, that could be serious and you're better safe than sorry.

Well which is it!?
Make up your god damn mind OP

well theres your fucking answer paranoid little bitch

>git to the hospital you fucking dumbass

seriously what do you think is going on you retarded sack of shit, you got something life threatening going on that looks like it's eating
your skin.

would you avoid seeing a doctor if a doped up ethnic jackal ripped your leg off too?

Thats a bandaid job

>ethnic jackal
Wat

hey op, its definitely necrotising fascistsitis you better go to the hostipal and get checked for it, if you wait its just gonna eat away all your skin and you're gonna be sorry. dont be fucking stupid go to the hospital before its too late

Yeah, it's a flesh eating disease, the worst kind. Very common in England.

>when op ignores trolls
> actually a flesh eating disease
>doctor asks if he went on Sup Forums first
>OP says no

Resident here.
Your pictures are shit. Take a close up of the largest sore. It looks like you picked at warts and noe they are infected but the one under your thumb looks like a chemical burn. Regardless the sores are infected that's undeniable. Better pictures = better response