Look guys, im all clean

Look guys, im all clean

those scars are makeup

either that or they are very fresh

prolly not, some girls are true idiots.

all real

Don’t forget that women’s obsession with being beautiful is all men’s fault.

this thing is ugly no matter how much shoop

What a fucking idiotic drama queen. She should be jailed for being a monumental moron.

not with that big wonkey jew nose

her face looks like that weird ass schizo psychopath facebook guy

what was his name? jamie?

saying you wouldnt smash?

you're probably some redpill faggot

women dress up and present for status with other women, primarily

1: I don't beleive you...even with dubs.
2: there are rules here

#1 they're makeup, you insecure attention seeking whore. #2 You should do everyone and yourself a favor and replace the fake ones with real ones, and cut DEEP. If you're not lacerating tendons, ligaments, and arteries, those are bitch cuts.

all those scars, makes me uncomfy

ew, she's gross

>I'M BEAUTIFUL WITH SCARS OR WITHOUT
yet she wont scar her face up

>girls are so vain that even during suicide they wont do anything to damage their precious vanity

lying whore

Its real. I just left her a message.

i guarantee you they arent makeup.

People like this should be locked away

>regret
>my struggles
>im still cute

shes not lying. she is interesting, but ugly.

She has those posts set to public, you could go and tell her what you think. Apparently thats exactly what she wants.

They aren't makeup. They're mental sickness.

Whoever cuts is retarded.

Attention whoring just went to a whole new retarded level, ayyyy

what happened to the days when the mentally disturbed just wore long sleeve shirts and jeans to cover their bodies out of shame and self loathing like normal people.

now everybody flaunts their mental illness for Likes, Shares, and Hugs.

:/

i dont know what youre talking about, bitch is a 10/10, would bang with no rubber / until that shit goes floppy

Unless you got run over by a lawnmower, that is not beautiful, that's mental illness, and psycho is never sexy.

And if u did get run over by a lawnmower, I hope you like anal insertions, cause I got a new weedwhacker I've been dying to try out.

Tits or Gtfo, your choice.

lowest standards itt goes to

>(you)

all you get

Those aren't scars, they're cuts.
And they're pussy cuts at that.
Cool attention whore.
She'll regret it in a few years when she can see light scarring all over.

I don't fucking understand self-harm.
I've been depressed for 15 years and not once have I ever wanted to cut myself... yeah sure I've punched holes in doors and punched walls and nearly broken my knuckles... but cutting? FUCK THAT.
The thing is... these people parade it around like they're PROUD of it.

>women dress up and present for status with other women, primarily

In competition for the attention of men.

sexy enough. visibly crazy sadly.

There's a nice place called Fairfax Hospital's go get some help or get it over with.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Its dramaqueenism. Frequent in immature girls longing for attention and drama. Not really so much to do with clinical depression as with immaturity.

So it's all men's fault for existing right?

Wow, You're a fucking attention whore aren't ya?

I wish all crazy bitches would be so obvious. I would have been saved a lot of fucking trouble if warning signs were this clear.

G-G-G-R-R-R-E-A-T!!!!

Devil trips confirm.

But in a sense, yes it is. Men set the rules by which women play by - it's been that way since the dawn of time.

Makes as much sense as any other reason anyone could come up with.

Everything 'bad' is men's fault.

No you fucking idiot. Men do not set the rules.
NATURE SETS THE RULES.
Men cannot control being attracted to beautiful women, the same way you cannot control yourself in front of a slice of delicious pizza when you're hungry.
DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND.?

moron.

most are, youre generally just too gaught up in the spell to notice. after the fact youre just like OMFG how TF did i not know?!

My tendies.

so we got dubs, and trips, come on quads

You never stick your dick in crazy. And if you do you always wear a rubber.

I retract my previous statement. I know why you cut. Normally it's something like you were abused, molested, or raped, and it allows you to feel something different, or you've convinced yourself that, for some reason, you deserve nothing more than agony and pain. You're a pretty girl. Get help. I live with PTSD, and it's a fucking lonely place. I didn't start getting better until after my second involuntary committal. If you have to check yourself into some place, do it. I know where your road goes, and you don't want to go there.

Believe me. Ive dealt with depression for decades. There are times where you do want to harm yourself. But you dont take and post pictures of yourself banging your head against a wall.
That would take a whole different set of mind and intentions, related mostly to immaturity and a deep desire for attention.

Sure - nature set the rules, I'll give you that. In the favor of men, though.

You don't have to check your privilege - just accept it ;)

but its so much fan

You are hot as hell, young lady

Really? Are you a fucking femanon by any chance?

Does nature set the rules "in favour" of the rain when it falls on the soil that needs it?

>ment. I know why you cut. Normally it's something like you were abused, molested, or raped, and it allows you to feel something different, or you've convinced yourself that, for some reason, you deserve nothing more than agony and pain. You're a pretty girl. Get help. I live with PTSD, and it's a fucking lonely place. I didn't start getting better until after my second involuntary committal. If you have to check yourself into some place, do it. I know where your road goe

100% if youre cutting for escape you dont post public pictures and talk about it to your 200k followers

no but the US military does

lol why is it so hard for you to accept that sometimes nature works things out "in favor": of one gender over another? It doesn't imply intention - it just happens. Why does it threaten you so much?

Female spiders often devour the male after intercourse. I'd say nature, in that sense, worked more "in favor" of female spiders than males, if you measure "favor" by the metric of a longer life with more power/control over your destiny.

It doesnt treathen me at all you moron.
It just annoys me that women are so resented with the role nature gave them and think that men have hold all the winning cards.
They dont realize neither their importance to us nor their own privileges or the advantages they hold over us and always had.

That is the root feminism. That resentment towards the rain for falling downwards.

I dunno bro, you seem pretty irked about it. What do feminists matter anyways? I tend to just laugh them off - but you and so many people have your panties in a twist about them on this website. Have your sexual advances been rejected by too many of them?

Ha! Women hold the card that trumps all others right between their thighs. How's that for privilege?

girl + self esteem issues = easy pussy

entire countries have been destroyed over this card,

Not only sexual advances, but relationships ruined, in my life and in friend's I care about.
So yeah, Im and old fag and have had my share of feminism IRL, not just tumblr screenshots.

I cannot "laugh feminism off" when I see a 15 year old marriage and a family torn apart due to feminist ideologies. Sorry.

You look like a tiger, awesome.

i

Cha Ching!!!!

>I cannot "laugh feminism off" when I see a 15 year old marriage and a family torn apart due to feminist ideologies. Sorry.

You're gonna have to expand on that point if we're to have a conversation about it. I can't really argue if I have no clue what you're talking about in terms of a 15 year marriage being "destroyed" by feminism.

yay its zebrachan

No, with them she looks like a retarded tiger and without them shes about a 6/10

did not expect to find furry anons in this thread, but whatever i guess

Not a furry, just observant

>B-but muh wage gap!!!

you faggots have ruined this thread, scarred girls are my fetish, post some more

>beautiful

Lulz

I don't think I could explain it quickly, and Ive been posting here all afternoon and haven't got any work done.
But lets say. Like...did you know that 70% of divorce requests are requested by women? Is it because 70% of all men are evil or what is wrong with the relationship?
No, its because feminism has enabled a lot of the worst characteristics of women to be acted out without any restrictions whatsoever.

5 of my 10 married friends got divorced in the last 2 years. Ask me if a SINGLE one of them cheated, or hit her woman or anything.
No. Its because women are naturally restless, and they do not know what they need. They think they do, but then that changes, but when it changes its too late because they've already made decisions.
Stuff like that. I could go on but have no time.

Elaborate cut

*Cunt

If you are trying to cut your cock off you are doing it wrong.

why thankyou sir

Almost everything is destroyed by feminism. Do you actually know where you are?

>>>tumblr

Elaborate
There are two very different scales males and females are graded upon.

grow up, cut deep or just jump out a window, wimp

or smarten the fuck up stop being a detriment to the human race and stop being stupid

please go with option 1, and never reproduce

What a cool mom

Death is not what she's after dood. Are you new to attention whores?

Whaeva, Im gonna have a baby!!!

>No, its because feminism has enabled a lot of the worst characteristics of women to be acted out without any restrictions whatsoever.

That's a leap. I wouldn't say "feminism" is the reason why most divorces are initiated by women - perhaps most men, in those cases, are just shitty at hanging on to their wives.

I mean, if a person isn't happy in a marriage - male or female - why stay in it? I think marriage is kinda retarded in the first place - but that's a whole separate conversation.

As far as "women don't know what they need" - you can't apply a blanket statement like that to all women. Again, maybe their husbands were shit and a divorce IS what they needed to not be miserable anymore. Do you KNOW what you need? Or do you just think you do?

The only thing shitty about these instances would be the cases where the woman takes half of the mans shit and she never worked for it. But that's not really "feminism's" fault - that's the way divorce laws have been for decades - and it was men who wrote those laws. If anything needs to change in divorce, it's shit like that. Otherwise, sign a prenup or don't get married and your problems are solved.

whats attention whores?

That dirty armpit and caked on makeup.. I bet she never showers.

>>perhaps most men, in those cases, are just shitty at hanging on to their wives.

Yeah, that's precisely feminist logic. 70% of men are wrong. How could a woman hold responsibility for the fate of her relationship. She's only there to be kept happy and satisfied. Right?

You're cute for sure. I don't know what level of idiocy these stains are talking about.

HOWEVER - the cuts and scars don't make you beautiful. At all. Im sure you have a sad story about them - or not - but you are beautiful without them. So stop adding to them and get a hobby. Get into some pussy eating action. Good luck and have fun

Guaranteed she fucks like one

before or after the meth?

>70% of men are wrong.

Maybe they are. Maybe 70% of divorces are initiated by women because men truly are less intuitive to the needs of a relationship. The other side of the argument is that 70% of women are crazy, dumb cunts, amirite? I mean - that IS the other side of the argument - more women initiate divorce because they're all dumb cunts who don't know what they want.

I would venture to say the truth is a bit more obscure than how you paint it.

>I'm beautiful despite the disfiguring wounds I inflicted on myself

Fucking women. If everyone is beautiful regardless of what flaws they have, beautiful is not something special to be.