I'm 19 and I started seeing this guy who i thought was in his late 20's...

I'm 19 and I started seeing this guy who i thought was in his late 20's, but turned out to actually be in his late 30s!!!

I still like him and don't want to stop seeing him. Are there any pros or cons I should expect going into things?

Pic unrelated

post ur tits first

>implying it's a girl and not a shaft shining semen sampler

okay but pls don't laugh

>shaft shining semen sampler
is that an originial, user?

I mean, he'll suck your dick if you suck his, so I'm pretty sure it's all legit.

>asking date advice in Sup Forums without posting tits or dick at least

Do whatever you want m8.

Maybe. I haven't heard it used yet

older lovers can be a good thing with mutual trust and respect

he lied about something serious. dump this person who deceived you or dont be surprised when you find out hes been with other men behind your back, has a family, or gives you a VD or worse, something incurable like Hepatitis C or HIV.

I'm 33, and I seldom date girls over 24. Understand that he will pay for you, take care of you, but, he will make the rules, and the plans. If he wants your opinion on something, he'll ask. If he hasn't already been married and had kids, he'll probably expect that from you within a couple of years too.

If he lied about his age then no. The lies won't stop there. People who habitually lie are fucked up borderline retarded. cucks to reality basically

Tits or gtfo

>he lied about something serious

He didn't lie though
He just didn't really tell me and I only assumed.
I only found out his real age by looking at his facebook

>Rather have AIDS than hemorrhoids
>You can fuck an AIDS ass but contract the disease
>Hemorrhoids ass is like fucking your hand but with a carrot embedded underneath

>Age
>Serious

You're using a fake picture you stole from a friend of mine.

OP here
No thats me always for real man. believe it!

That's from ACEN too.

Mhm, what ever floats your boat.

Idk user, it really depends upon the guy to be honest. It also depends upon what you want out of the relationship. Are you looking for something serious or just a good dicking? Because I would have to assume that the >35 y/o population falls into two major categories. Those looking to potentially settle down and those that are looking for a nice variety of ass for the rest of there sexual lives. Try to determine your intentions and which category this man falls into, and base your decisions accordingly. Regardless of this man's individual characteristics, I will say that this person has immensely more adult experience than yourself, and as a result of that he may take certain things much less seriously than you, and vice versa. Hope that helps.

As a 37 yo who is currently involved with a 19 yo I can tell you that our relationship is not based on sex, instead I'm teaching him to better understand and utilize his kinks. While I would like the relationship to become more sexual I know that I would have to wait for him to be ready and want for it.