Ask a bi lesbian, bipolar with 5 eating disorders, $60,000 of student debt, also vapes anything

Ask a bi lesbian, bipolar with 5 eating disorders, $60,000 of student debt, also vapes anything.

Did Hitler do anything wrong?

may we see your tits madam?

Time stamp

>
He forgot OPs family in the attic next door

Was it hard for your parents to accept it?

Do you take anything for bipolar, if so what? And which eating disorder has caused you the most damage?

Prefer to lick pussy, or have yours licked?

what does your vagina look like?
answer with a picture.

how does dat ass look?

tits with timestamp with Sup Forums open on computer so we can see in 5 mins or gtfo you fucking fake

ever not wipe your butthole good and it gets all itchy and shit?

don't tell me you wasted all your schooling on some horseshit gender studies major

You seen like interesting person. You remind me of an old highschool friend of mine.

What mod do you have?

What's a bi lesbian?

how does it feel to have tried so hard, only to become a stereotype yourself.

are you a sandy cunt feminist sjw that gets offended at everything too?

Yeah, I get the edgy dreads and tumblr diseases but what's with those fucked up eyebrows?

why dont you fuck off eh?

>trying this hard to be "special" or "unique"

kys mental midget

Tits or GTFO

What kind of degree did you pursue

Also bipolar. Fuck this shit. You taking anything? Im on 4 meds. Drugs are great man

Your sex smells like dog shit and air freshener, right?

ITT: ask a jew anything

Hey OP answer us, no everybody here is a douchebag. It might help you talking. i already got interesting in the story

Why do you feel the need to make a thread like this?

Y are u so grumpy in this pic?

You forgot to add Jewish hippy. Btw, what is Jerry Garcia like in real life?

Reggae junkie jew fuck you

Am also bi. Dating someone someone with multiple eating disorders

>star of david

No surprise here

Why have you not an hero when faced with insurmountable odds as you are currently?

was gonna ask the same thing, but you beat me to it!

AKA typical liberal.

Well aren't you just a special snowflake, I think you have this confused with Tumblr sweetie

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

was Sup Forums always this shitty or have I been gone for to long?

>OP ditched

You're pretty, but dreads are smelly and dirty and gross.

My question is, what the fuck is bi-lesbian?

what exactly are you referring to

Will you answer any questions?

whats the nastiest thing you've ever found in another womans vagina

in b4 your dads dick

U wanna kill it with yourself then? Stop acting hostile towards life so someone else might do it for you and do it yourself you attention whoring slagwagon. Fuck you directly in the neck, my nigger.

I feel like we arent going to get the story because of making he antisemitism jokes.

why are you such a drama queen?

your hair looks like a bouquet of long dangly turds.

if a gamma ray burst were to happen in our galaxy all meaningful life would end immediately and there's no way to possibly know when one will

we detect them happening in other galaxies daily

>five eating disorder
>still look like a blimp

What the hell are you doing nigger

OP sorry if some of us offended you, but we want the story not everyone here are douchebags who hate jews.

>5 eating disorders.........?

"Pretending it's real"...yeah, you can probably pay off the debt to your over-priced lib-arts school by doing 18 months of cum guzzling. fix the dumb hair.

Same. I can relate. A lot. Share and ignore the assholes the best you can

>meaningful life
Stopped reading there. What are you fucking retarded?

forgot the jewish part you dumb kike

fat virgin whiteknights detected
if you defend her she'll totally fall in love with you

if you want to call some jizzstain on the wall of a magma chamber, sure

everything that doesnt burn when it catches fire would pretty much cease to be contiguous

Hi OP
All of the things listed sound like you have no direction. Im going to help you out here. Get rid of the dreadlockes, anyone who says they like them is lying or also has dreadlockes. Second, start going to the gym and working out. Lastly, take out a bit more debt and go into a field ACTUALLY WORTH DOING. I can tell by your 'bi lesbianism' and 'eating disorders' that you dont understand anything about the job market.

Im fucking engaged and demi-sexual. Definition for a closed minded shit. Im asexual unless I fall in love with you. Then j can find anyone sexually attractive.

Nice troll OP, 4/10. I saw her in the faces of Sup Forums thread. You should have kept them going for longer, you could have had like 2 hours of fun with this.

Why has every lesbian I've ever know been bi-polar?

Also 18. 145 lb. Nothing to be ashamed of looks wise.

In regard to the dreads, they could also have an unhealthy affinity for Phish. Come to think of it, based on that alone, they most likely have dreads.

lol fatty lives in lala land too

What number do I even dial to call a jizzstain on a whatevertheautismalfucktl;dr?

What are you even saying my nigger holy shit

Im not looking for that, Im just curious about her story, It reminds me of an old friend of mine. Have you never been interesting in a girl without wanting a relationship with her? Its perfectly normal.

Nigger this bitch is posted nightly. The proper response is:
>Tits or gtfo

Faggot.

This, and what are the 5 disorders?

would you use this?

You can't be bi and lesbian. :/

Where's the tits

What about you isn't fucked up

At least you're not a nigger

>without wanting a relationship
>relationship
youre the biggest fat virgin that ever virgined

>bi
>lesbian

why do you liberals not understand these things. you cant have as many genders as you fucken feel like.

do you suck nigger dick? You look like you would. dreads are smelly and fucking disgusting btw

How the fuck are you possibly bi and a lesbian at the same fucking time? You either are one or the other, not both.

Fucking right!!

>bi lesbian

Do bilesbian mean you have two vaginas?

lol this guy

ditto,here course of studies ought to have been in a field where she can earn enough to pay the living bills,pay the TAX provided loan,I care not what her orientation is. bi polar? 5 eating disorders? as of now the only help likely ineffective help,is pharma pills,talk 3-4 x a week with another dame who thinks she has it all figured out, so it goes on,and on,,for years,a good bet if she is truly burdened with a screwy processing brain center,whicj will never ever find relief but through her own processes of trial ( more bills) and errors,,( her bills) after some years of pharma getting paid for help that never helped. good luck kiddo/

Come to Australia.
Dunno why though.
It's hot and I wanna eat your loins i suppose.
There, I took the first step.
Balls in your court

i think she'll totes go for that bro like 90% sure

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?