Are you ever worried your OC will get recognized? Pic related

Are you ever worried your OC will get recognized? Pic related.

thats not oc though

no, i want them to, thats why i keep posting them lol

facebook?

doesnt have anymore as far as i know, dont know if my posts have anything to do with it lol

whats her name and location?

Literally don't care.

names patricia, but i prefer it when people who actally know them see it, not some random looking up their facebook and shit

It happened to me, that's why I stopped posting OC. I was kind of well known for a little while and then someone dropped my name on one of my threads. I didn't get doxxed or anything but it still freaked me out. And now one of my friends or acquaintances knows I posted my tits on Sup Forums :/

ive made threads trying to find anons who recognize this one lol

Canada!

know her? or just seen in canada threads

Mississauga!

lets see some shit then

need tits & timestamp for proof

i wonder if facial recognition software on google is going to be super advanced and is going to have a ton of girls searching themselves for fun and then ending up seeing their pics online on Sup Forums archives

yes, some fucking white knight back searched this one girl i knew and i think told her because she then shut off her facebook profile since then. Now i dont show shit to you fucks anymore.

just reverse image search

yolo.

you know her?

No. I have never posted anything that could dox me because I'm not a fucking idiot.

If it's on the internet, it's there forever. Post responsibly.

Fuck it, you'know?

send kik patricia

Hey I know her! She cleans my house!

lol good ol racism

Can someone please tell me what telegram is? I heard its got nudes, but never heard of it

Moar please :)

I know her.

i always wondered if anyone would recognize her

how?

How do you know her?

I'm not really into ripped chicks or small tits and yet somehow...

Kinda, it's why i never post her face, but honestly, anyone who have fucked her before would recognise her i'm pretty sure

Pic related

Telegram is a messaging app like whatsapp but theres the option of self destructing messages so thats probably why there are nudes there. I wonder where you heard that from lol

Where is this pic from?

most of it, no. Some stuff I won't post though

Patricia depante

you know her?

Post hee fn

Her fb*

Possst it

How would i even find a group?

not bad at all, any nudes?

I kinda do but don't. Some of my OC stuff is easily recognizable cause she used to be a camwhore. But some of it is an ex whose face I blur out but if you know her you'd recognize her.

Pic related.

did this girl live in southern CA

Ok user

Patricia Herrera Depante search that in Facebook you will find her

Nahh

Got nudes of this slut, always hoping someone recognizes. canada fag, so if anyone can name her I'll post her nudes again

Not oc but this is what happens

You just find this pick or do you know her?

If I had nudes of her I wouldn't be but unfortunately I don't even though I know they're out there somewhere pic related

No not at all.

it's technologically interesting that it's so easy to tell the words are photoshopped onto the shirt when the image is a thumbnail.

this bitch's face gets me off just because she looks like an uglier (yet still similar enough) version of my hot as fuck German teacher.

Who is she?

> she

Assuming that's a photoshop, it's a really good one, the words follow every single curvature of the surface of the shirt.

Hi kim.

filename contains your answer

moar

Very much so. I'm going to assume it's because of JPG's 8x8 tiling.

Wasn't worried, but it happened. Someone recognized her and dumped name and Facebook. Now it's not hard to find her nudes online if you search her name

My gf

name?

haven't had anyone recognize her yet

whats dox?

Short for "documents", it refers to the act of posting private, identifiable information about a person, such as their full name, address and phone number, without their consent.

That's a dude!

one of mine had, and the girl was talking about it on her Facebook but luckily didn't know it was me

I sure hope not cos I don't mind it and didn't think I was a fag. Moar pics/proof?

Somebody either recognized and told this girl I was posting, or they told her because I posted her snapchat and some faggot felt guilty.

I dunno. All i know is I haven't posted her since then. Seriously, somebody dropped her name in the thread and i was like "Oh fuck".

That's the funny thing about humans, other humans tend to see them from time to time and remember who they are.
Man up and post em, sounds like the damage has been done so what could it hurt to repost?

>snapchat

Instagram, I posted her instagram. God i'm retarded.

Also, protip you faggots: if an user is cool enough to post her IG or Insta, don't be a fucking creep to them. That's how we lose our steady stream fresh OC. Is it really that hard?

huh. not first poster here but I did not know that dox was short for documents. you learn something new every day

Kek
>tips fedora
Muh lady

Here's the thing, they dropped their name and said "[person] doesn't like you [user]". Which freaked me out.

>sounds like the damage has been done so what could it hurt to repost?

Getting v& for one.

Here's her dick

moar

fucking what

Yeah thats why I dont post it that is linked back to me.

NA FUXK DAT BITXH

Post more of her please!!!!

I posted some OC a few weeks ago. Only posted it a few times. Did a reverse image search on the image and it is located on many websites now.

Didn't scare me because it's unlikely the girl will know how to pinpoint me. She does not have access to contact me..

OC tits from a cheating MILF from Jerouslam who I met from FB.

She wanted to meet and everything.

I had more, a few with her face and full body but sadly I deleted them when I deleted all my OC a year ago. I have started over with better content and more now.

Though I wish I would not have deleted it. I had some wins on those..

Post it? You might as well.

Not too worried. That's what I love about Sup Forums, I'm not cute enough to get stuck in the hivemind for very long.

College chick from Tinder

It's weird theres just some OC I can't post. Anyone else like that? Like i have some i dont mind posting.

I think its because some I know will lead back to me if that makes sense.

Had access to this dumb slut's Facebook for years. She takes and sends nudes all the time. I've posted her and seen her reposted a ton

Email bounced

Yes.

I have OC from some girls they probably share all around.

But then I have some that I know will be traced back to me and fuck distributing that.

Someone once replied to this with a picture from her Facebook. I was pretty terrified but nothing happened.